Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 31839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    She is 100% Legit known her 3 years never a problem but if you can't give her your username on this site to check your post out to see if your legit then go take your chances I guess on a ripoff.

    Or whatever.
    Erica is a great time. Always provides a great time and in a safe location. Don't miss out.

  2. #24698

    Lacey Cakes

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9016028898

    Avoid! I had bad experience in Memphis, cash and dash and took off in white sedan by a black male.

  3. #24697

    Erica Fyre

    She is 100% Legit known her 3 years never a problem but if you can't give her your username on this site to check your post out to see if your legit then go take your chances I guess on a ripoff.

    Or whatever.

  4. #24696
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Yea girls today could learn from those two. Need a hot tub time machine.
    Stayed in contact with Abbey after she publicly unavailable until February of last year. I believe she relocated up north. I never got a chance to see Lili Whyte.

  5. #24695

    I Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by RobOwn3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. If you could give some details, I'd appreciate it.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/92960745
    I tried to see her a few months ago, but she never responded to me.

  6. #24694
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    On a side note. I miss Abbey Jones and the great Edenn Franko.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailerGuy  [View Original Post]
    That was a totally different time in the hobby.
    Yea girls today could learn from those two. Need a hot tub time machine.

  7. #24693
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    On a side note. I miss Abbey Jones and the great Edenn Franko.
    That was a totally different time in the hobby.

  8. #24692
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil204  [View Original Post]
    That is Fair Verona. Been around a long time. I used to see her years back when she hung out with Abbey Jones. She was great then but iv drug use has taken her down the rabbit shit hole. I would be very very leery of her.
    On a side note. I miss Abbey Jones and the great Edenn Franko.

  9. #24691

    Victoria Scam

    She was running a special on Snapchat for her OF for $20. Sent her the money after she agreed to a meetup but she ghosted me after getting the money. Thought I did my due diligence on this one, but she just took the money and ran. Don't give this chick one cent of your money!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93116213

  10. #24690

    Erica Fyre

    She's currently running a special in Nashville PM me for details.

  11. #24689

    Erica Fyre

    She's running a special if you use my username BonEm69 90 Qv 150 HH 300 HR.

    She knows what she is doing guaranteed to rock you. And no I'm not her pimp.

  12. #24688

    Certainly not new

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just say this post have not seen her and know nothing about yet.

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/res...536877721.html

    Please text message inquiry Only: Bree Four1 Seven 9 Five2 FiveXXX.
    Yeah I stumbled into this about 6 mo ago. I wouldn't go back even if you paid me triple her rate. Two min in she told me that she was dope sick and kept telling me to finish. Which I took as a signal to GTFO. She was on the phone with her dealer before my pants were on and I was in a hurry.

    Not a chance in hell would I want to repeat.

  13. #24687

    Mercy

    To schedule mercyescort4u.com.

    As another reports states, I so testify.

    Mature woman who was soft, sensual, and eager to please. Was painless to set up. For 2, was worth it and will repeat. She was casual and fun to talk too. Didn't watch the clock and I will repeat. Maybe next time will break a sweat with Gem. Or try both.

  14. #24686

    Fair Verona

    That is Fair Verona. Been around a long time. I used to see her years back when she hung out with Abbey Jones. She was great then but iv drug use has taken her down the rabbit shit hole. I would be very very leery of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to go buy something like Fair Verona?

  15. #24685

    Anyone seem this provider

    Has anyone seen this one. If you could give some details, I'd appreciate it.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/92960745

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape