Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50109

    Massage Season Dawsonville

    Been there 3 times I've seen the lady in her 30's twice. The massage is great with a little ball tickle. Go for the flip really excited and she won't touch you so I finished myself. Only otc touch. The younger 20's hot girl. Again great massage. Butt touch only. She played with my nipples and I finished myself. They both clean you up well.

  2. #50108

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    Guess it's YEMD.

    Pre-Covid I stopped a couple of times. Definitely was FS then. Tried to search but I guess 3 letters might be too short. There were a couple of reviews on here of Coco? That seemed to indicate full KAMP menu.

    There's Sun Massage on 20 closer to Lawrenceville that's a CAMP and Sunny? Massage on Lee Street not far from there but it seems legit so far.

    OP let us know what you find.

    MT.
    He probably meant the Sum Spa on Buford Dr. There was a late 30's attractive there last time I went and a skinny late 50's. Forgot names but both offer FS.

  3. #50107

    Ivy at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcCai  [View Original Post]
    Did Ivy leave again?
    Ivy lives in Florida and typically stays here for about 4 or 5 weeks each trip. Most likely, she will return home at the end of Sept.

  4. #50106
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Ellie and emmma won't do anything beside HJ and it's $80 too. LOL if they find about sherry service they might let her go. It happen to this one chick that use to work there before.
    Please advise if this is the same Emma who previously worked at Golden and Sunset Massage In Cumming? Thanks!

  5. #50105
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I usually take 1 or 2 sessions every week just to keep up with the changes and ongoing interviews.

    The "newest" girls at Massage Legend are Suki (who began 8/16) and Yoyo (who worked 9/16-17), but will become full time around 9/30). Among the current "regulars" are Jenny, Monica and Vivi.
    Did Ivy leave again?

  6. #50104
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Ellie and emmma won't do anything beside HJ and it's $80 too. LOL if they find about sherry service they might let her go. It happen to this one chick that use to work there before.
    I just from seeing Sherry for the 1st time. Cute and skinny, decent massage with teasing. Allowed UTC top and I got her pants down and played with her panty covered ass. No doubt there is more to be had with her. Said she has only been there 2 weeks. I normally see Emma, she has always treated me great and even stuck a finger in my ass last time. LOL. But I think I'm going to work Sherry some more to see where it goes.

  7. #50103
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I have always driven by Meet Massage, located near Sugarloaf Parkway and Old Norcross, next door to the Touchdown Wings place. Decided to check it out finally this weekend. Was greeted by a young looking, short and chubby cute little asian girl named Ellie who asked me to wait for another girl. Ellie gave me some good vibes and will definitely have to come back to see her. After a few minutes a sweet looking, short and slim asian girl, named Sherry, took me to the room. Asked her for a soft massage and she got to work. Both the girls spoke english pretty well and so the conversations was pretty great. Sherry teased and grazed a lot and on the flip was ready for some fun. Plenty of UTC top and OTC bottom fun was had. She was open to a CBJ for $. 6 but insisted on payment first. That killed the mood for me. So I ended up with the regular fun which wasn't too bad. There might be more on the table for all you experienced playas if you play your cards right. She is very flirty and definitely knows to say the right things to get you going. She did say she had moved from NY recently. On the way out saw another, slightly older, asian lady coming out from another room after a session. Looks like I will have to go back a couple of times to try them all out. This time it was. 5/. 6 OTD for half hour.
    Yeah Ellie and emmma won't do anything beside HJ and it's $80 too. LOL if they find about sherry service they might let her go. It happen to this one chick that use to work there before.

  8. #50102

    Pearl Massage Roswell Road Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    The New Pearl.

    New Ownership. 3 girls. They have special prices to compete. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
    My oh my, you weren't kidding in the least, but I always know I can trust your recommendations. I walked in and was greeted by Tina who is a very attractive girl and I told her I was referred there by a good customer and to ask for Amy. She said Amy was busy at the moment but to hold on for just a second, moments later I was warmly greeted by the beautiful and very handsome Amy. She apologized for being busy and asked me to come back later to which I agreed. There was also another attractive girl working that I only got a glimpse of as she was busy walking into a room with a customer, I'll report back later if I find out her name.

    About an hour and a half later Amy texted me and invited me back and I made way my back over there because I was still close by. I must also mention this place is new, very clean and very well appointed. Once I arrived back Amy greeted my with a warm hug and kiss as she took my hand and led me to a room. I opted for the 90 min plus table shower for $100 and let me tell you, this was money well spent. Amy provided and excellent massage and knew to address my problem areas without me having to ask, something you rarely find. I can happily say this my best massage experience ever, perfect massage, enjoyable table shower and the company of an experienced and beautiful masseuse that has a great personality and conversation. I tipped her generously $100 for an outstanding experience.

  9. #50101
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    You don't say who you saw. Was it Miki? Exquisite technique, make me think it was. Young, deliciously delectable and beautiful inside and out? That is Miki!! If it wasn't, then share who it was. But! If you have not met Miki, then you must!
    You definitely weren't kidding, my Lord she's a beautiful girl. She was already busy with a customer and said she'd been very busy, so I took a card and she said to call for an appointment. At least for now, I don't think you'll have much luck with a walk in so call ahead.

  10. #50100
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I have always driven by Meet Massage, located near Sugarloaf Parkway and Old Norcross, next door to the Touchdown Wings place. Decided to check it out finally this weekend.
    Hahaha "Meet" Massage.

  11. #50099

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this should have said. Sun spa.
    Guess it's YEMD.

    Pre-Covid I stopped a couple of times. Definitely was FS then. Tried to search but I guess 3 letters might be too short. There were a couple of reviews on here of Coco? That seemed to indicate full KAMP menu.

    There's Sun Massage on 20 closer to Lawrenceville that's a CAMP and Sunny? Massage on Lee Street not far from there but it seems legit so far.

    OP let us know what you find.

    MT.

  12. #50098
    Quote Originally Posted by Maebari  [View Original Post]
    It's closed now. Not sure why except I never saw anyone parked there. Yokohama on 92 across from the Cinema Drafthouse in Woodstock. The sign is still there.
    There's also a For Sale sign on the property too.

    Horrible parking situation, very open to the road and also difficult to get in and out of.

  13. #50097
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80  [View Original Post]
    My apologies, I think what I meant to ask is which location did you go to?
    It's closed now. Not sure why except I never saw anyone parked there. Yokohama on 92 across from the Cinema Drafthouse in Woodstock. The sign is still there.

  14. #50096

    Sorry this should have said

    Sorry this should have said. Sun spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Here are some quotes -.

    These are all Cici.

    Mar 2021 (not a typo).

    It's worse that Cici was actually attractive. Cici only made me more angry that there was nothing here but a legit rub. At least she was super friendly and gregarious though, giving me the best of both her massage and company. Easy to flirt with as well, as she responds well to advances, just not physical ones. Left pretty disappointed, but by then, most of it had worn off. Still, not for mongers.

    May 2021.

    Met Cici right as I walked in. Nice enough lady, but the common areas of this place didn't smell really clean and the lady wasn't wearing a face mask. The bathroom was kind of dirty but the TS room was OK. I will say that was fairly well kept.

    Paid for the hour and got a TS. It was an uneventful but nice scrub.

    Then, back into the room. The massage table had a weird smell so I have to ask Cici to change the sheets and that helped the smell go so, guess it was that they haven't change them.

    The massage was OK. Definitely not LMT level. A lot of ass play (no penetration)..

  15. #50095

    New Girls at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Stop by to get my weekly massage and was told a new girl is here. Anyone has insight? I am having a wonderful time with my regular so not going to ruin the run I have had by switching.
    I usually take 1 or 2 sessions every week just to keep up with the changes and ongoing interviews.

    The "newest" girls at Massage Legend are Suki (who began 8/16) and Yoyo (who worked 9/16-17), but will become full time around 9/30). Among the current "regulars" are Jenny, Monica and Vivi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape