Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20683
    Quote Originally Posted by FO9999  [View Original Post]
    Due to high demand, she no longer providing greek, but said with right amount she will open up.
    Women;.

    They pierce their Ears, Nose, Tongue, Naval, Nipples, and Clitorus.

    They get Breast Enhancement Surgery & Butt Enhancement Surgery.

    They get Botox Injections & Lip-Filler Injections.

    They give birth to babies & Hot Wax their Pussy Pubes.

    But try to stick a Dick in their Ass, and suddenly it hurts too much!?

  2. #20682
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Came by to try Amy with the red dress and little mole and tattoo on her shoulder but she was gone. Maybe she got her period or something. There was a new girl named Emily. Also Yumi, Eva, YiYi and Lisa where there. Emily was available so spent some time with her. At first I was tempted to try Yumi again but this new girl was really pretty. She sort of looked similar in looks to Moon from the Library. It seemed she had a little pouch but when the clothes came off she was great. She is about 5'3 105. Her best feature are her tits. Perky type pointing upwards with nice sized Areola. Almost pinkish with a small nipple. She cleaned me up. LFK. BBJ. She has a Bush. DATY ok. The best part was sex. She likes it. Flexible. Got in nice and deep. She seems shy at first. Didn't take long to get her to sqeeel, "soo biii. You number one crazy man. " Nice massage too. Would repeat. Where does Mimi find all this great talent? Thanks.
    Regrettably, Emily's already gone. Lady time.

  3. #20681

    No greek from 108 yiyi

    Quote Originally Posted by FO9999  [View Original Post]
    Due to high demand, she no longer providing greek, but said with right amount she will open up.
    Respectfully, this seems to be nonsense. Dropped a new review in the FS Spas in SD thread. Enjoy.

  4. #20680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    108 * Emily

    Came by to try Amy with the red dress and little mole and tattoo on her shoulder but she was gone. Maybe she got her period or something. There was a new girl named Emily. Also Yumi, Eva, YiYi and Lisa where there. Emily was available so spent some time with her. At first I was tempted to try Yumi again but this new girl was really pretty. She sort of looked similar in looks to Moon from the Library. It seemed she had a little pouch but when the clothes came off she was great. She is about 5'3 105. Her best feature are her tits. Perky type pointing upwards with nice sized Areola. Almost pinkish with a small nipple. She cleaned me up. LFK. BBJ. She has a Bush. DATY ok. The best part was sex. She likes it. Flexible. Got in nice and deep. She seems shy at first. Didn't take long to get her to sqeeel, "soo biii. You number one crazy man. " Nice massage too. Would repeat. Where does Mimi find all this great talent? Thanks.

  5. #20679

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple post even a dm stating its on her menu. Yet its also stated not a chance. Ill pass on it anyways because I don't like wasting anyone time.
    Due to high demand, she no longer providing greek, but said with right amount she will open up.

  6. #20678

    Consistency of talent

    I personally think the reason why there's a lot of reviews for seven Spa and 108 is simply the consistency of talent.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed myself at both seven Spa and 108 many times over the last year and a half when I'm down in San Diego so the simple answer is these are places worthy of writing about.

    I've had a lot of less than memorable experiences at other places that I do not write about.

    Not because they're horrible but they're just so so either older girls and / or not the most stellar of performances for the price of paid.

    I have personally not visited unique foot spa (UFS) so I cannot speak to the talent there but there are many reviews written on here that speaks highly of the girls in the service there's certainly a lot of other spas that are also mentioned on this website so you should read more than one page on this site. Given the length and number of reviews of the reviews go back 20 or 30 pages to get a better picture.

    My experience in the San Jose area is this place is absolutely amazing and every time I go down there I'm left with the enjoyable experience that I cannot say I have the same situation up here.

    Right now San Diego it is an amazing place, it's always had a good amount of rub and tug massage spas but places like 108 ocean and seven spa really deliver A higher level of service. There's also diamond spa over in Hillcrest which has had the same girls at 108 So I would personally not be worried to go over there either.

    Bottom line there's a lot of well-deserved reviews for 108 and seven Spa but at the same time there is a lot of options also discussed here, unfortunately there's a lot of totally crap reviews on rubmaps that the trolls are using to degrade the reputation of a business. It's sad they even closely copy the names of legitimate users and post outrageously fake reviews. So you need to just go out and try a place.

    As always your mileage will vary depending on the day / mood of the provider as well as your personal chemistry but just get out and try something.

    Chances are you'll have a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SdSoonSil  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I am visiting SD which I'm originally from and the forum totally turned into 108 and 7 spa.

  7. #20677
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472
    Please let us know your findings when you visit either Flanders, Super Spa, Erma, Ocean Breeze, or Blue Sky Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by SdSoonSil  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I am visiting SD which I'm originally from and the forum totally turned into 108 and 7 spa.

  8. #20676
    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyYoSelf  [View Original Post]
    "...I only needed about 10 minutes of this and I blew a nice full-body load"
    Uhmm, what is a 'Full-Body' Load?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full-Body Load.jpg‎  

  9. #20675
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Just walk in, Bro

    Just walk in with the house fee and appropriate tip, Bro.

    Looks like you already know the locations, which is the hardest part for noobs.

    Who did you see and what was it like at Flanders and Erma, the Mira Mesa locations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephantom  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Stumbled upon this forum. Actually, I don't remember how. I've been reading so many various threads for the last hour that I forgot how I got here. Anyway, I'm not entirely new to AMP. I've been to about a 1/2 dozen or so including a couple on or off of Mira Mesa Blvd and 30th street. Those experiences were all. Okay. But it seems like I've been missing out. I'm interested in learning more about 108 (I believe it's aka Ocean), 7 Spa (after extensive research, I think this one looks like an unmarked house LOL), UFS (no idea about this one), and others. Is there some sort of intro guide stickied somewhere? Or is this like a "members only" thing where people try to protect their info as much as possible so as to not overcrowd these places? If so, where the heck does a noob start? LOL Just looking to be pointed in the right direction. TIA!

  10. #20674

    Return from Hawaii. Rachel - UFS

    It's been a minute for me as I had to take the family (no spouse just parents and nieces / nephews) to Hawaii for a well deserved break. It was fun but movements were restricted and only went with 2 ONS over there haha. But onwards with todays welcome back home visit.

    I heard there was a new black raven haired spinner named Rachel who has been here for a little. She's petite and has a nice banging smooth body. It might just be me who hasn't seen Asian girls besides Hawaiian locals but I was internally salivating.

    And man oh man! They upgraded the shower rooms to such a great detail. The masonry was done great and it's really nice. Got to try it out with Rachel and since it's a smaller room with an echo. The foreplay with the slip and slide feels so intimate. I think Rachel was feeling a little bored since there hasn't been many who's came and visit to play. She was really hot and bothered haha.

    Getting into the room for the final release, she dragged my hand into the room quickly and just went on her knees for some great DT and BBBJ. She told me not to dry that lower area just to jump start the sloppiness. With a few hand thrusts and watching the mirror, I didn't want to leave this scene. After a bit I couldn't wait so I went ahead and helped her up, picked her up over to the table and just did some DATY. Just seeing her reactions to the side mirror just got me more into it and I slowly slid up for mish. Banged out mish, flipped her over for doggy and then some flying standing doggy. My newest trick for spinners, I couldn't hold long and blew there. Going to UFS always feels like a enjoyable blur of time cause I lose track of time there. Ahhh, a good day coming back from Hawaii LOL.

  11. #20673

    Vising my hometown SD

    Wow, I am visiting SD which I'm originally from and the forum totally turned into 108 and 7 spa.

  12. #20672
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephantom  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Stumbled upon this forum. Actually, I don't remember how. I've been reading so many various threads for the last hour that I forgot how I got here. Anyway, I'm not entirely new to AMP. I've been to about a 1/2 dozen or so including a couple on or off of Mira Mesa Blvd and 30th street. Those experiences were all. Okay. But it seems like I've been missing out. I'm interested in learning more about 108 (I believe it's aka Ocean), 7 Spa (after extensive research, I think this one looks like an unmarked house LOL), UFS (no idea about this one), and others. Is there some sort of intro guide stickied somewhere? Or is this like a "members only" thing where people try to protect their info as much as possible so as to not overcrowd these places? If so, where the heck does a noob start? LOL Just looking to be pointed in the right direction. TIA!
    Depends what you're looking for. I used to read a lot on RubMaps. But then I found it more fun to just go to different massage spots now knowing what to expect.

  13. #20671
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephantom  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Stumbled upon this forum. Actually, I don't remember how. I've been reading so many various threads for the last hour that I forgot how I got here. Anyway, I'm not entirely new to AMP. I've been to about a 1/2 dozen or so including a couple on or off of Mira Mesa Blvd and 30th street. Those experiences were all. Okay. But it seems like I've been missing out. I'm interested in learning more about 108 (I believe it's aka Ocean), 7 Spa (after extensive research, I think this one looks like an unmarked house LOL), UFS (no idea about this one), and others. Is there some sort of intro guide stickied somewhere? Or is this like a "members only" thing where people try to protect their info as much as possible so as to not overcrowd these places? If so, where the heck does a noob start? LOL Just looking to be pointed in the right direction. TIA!
    There is no "intro guide. " What do you want to know? Half the posts in here are about 108 or 7 or UFS. Just look them up on Rubmaps (no membership required) for their addresses and phone numbers, go have fun.

  14. #20670

    Intro Guide?

    Hey everyone,

    Stumbled upon this forum. Actually, I don't remember how. I've been reading so many various threads for the last hour that I forgot how I got here. Anyway, I'm not entirely new to AMP. I've been to about a 1/2 dozen or so including a couple on or off of Mira Mesa Blvd and 30th street. Those experiences were all. Okay. But it seems like I've been missing out. I'm interested in learning more about 108 (I believe it's aka Ocean), 7 Spa (after extensive research, I think this one looks like an unmarked house LOL), UFS (no idea about this one), and others. Is there some sort of intro guide stickied somewhere? Or is this like a "members only" thing where people try to protect their info as much as possible so as to not overcrowd these places? If so, where the heck does a noob start? LOL Just looking to be pointed in the right direction. TIA!

  15. #20669

    Eva 108

    I really love visiting 108. Mimi is super kind, but I love it when Eva has a new outfit. I like to watch her cheerfully strut around. She's always happy to see her guests. I deviated from my normal 1 hour visit and went with 30 minutes. This surprised even her. I had to be somewhere and just wanted to squeeze in a little QT with 108's goddess. Inside the room, I undressed her slowly as I like to do. I graze and tease her caramel skin from her hair to her toes while removing her dress. Love those little coos and trembles of encouragement she gives. I kiss her on the way back up and stop in her honey pot to stir it with my tongue a little. More vocal encouragement so I push her back on the couch and proceed to really enjoy. She gets so juicy and her little pussy quivers with her breathing. After she is satisfied she returns my efforts with one of her absolutely heavenly BJ's. It's so nice, slow, wet, and deep. Teased my head with tongue flicks and gentle sucks. The whole time she is letting her saliva run down. I love how she just gets into it and doesn't try to be neat. In fact, she makes it wetter. Eye contact and a sly smile flash across her face and then she goes down deep. She holds me there, throbbing in her mouth. Then she does this side to side movement on the way back up. She creates a little suction and slurps as she comes up. At the top, she swirled her tongue before planting more kisses. Eva can do this for as long as you need. I only needed about 10 minutes of this and I blew a nice full-body load. She let it run out and down my shaft. That was very hot to me. Afterwards, she finished me with a nice massage just like I like it. That was a nice 15 minute nap. Until next time, queen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape