Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 26374
-
09-24-22 14:19 #18514Senior Member

Posts: 299Too much.
She will ask for five bills an hour.
Originally Posted by GoodNightMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 11:51 #18513Senior Member

Posts: 66Russian fox
Very disappointed. First not a great neighborhood. She looked like she just woke up and had a very heavy smoke smell. Not a good experience. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time.
-
09-24-22 11:21 #18512Regular Member

Posts: 6Lota
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/190803672768
What about this spinner?
-
09-24-22 11:18 #18511Regular Member

Posts: 6Latina spinner
Been looking for a Latina spinner or Asian seams like they all fakes any good tips?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 10:59 #18510Senior Member

Posts: 238Same here. Nothing after giving rates and claiming to drive alone.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 10:23 #18509Senior Member

Posts: 299Sarah
Toftt report.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/554577566159
I was able to finally see her. She's incall only but will travel provided you make the arrangements for her. She's a cute girl. Real pics. What's in the pics is what will show up. She's tall too for a woman. 5'9" maybe 10". She's pretty cool to talk to and get to know. No signs of drug use. She very "green" and seemed very new. She's a cute girl, nice body. Not skinny or thick, more slender. Smelled great and was clean. Dfk but kind of seems to avoid it if she can. CBJ to any position. Nice time. A little $$hr heavy on the wallet but I was fine with it. I had a good time. She's not a clock watcher but she is strict on the time. I would recommend if someone was questioning to see her. Might see her again if she gets transportation or if I need a sure thing and don't want to shop around.
-
09-24-22 09:10 #18508Senior Member

Posts: 733Right
2 posts and both about Bunnie.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 22:59 #18507Senior Member

Posts: 380Brief contact
All I got out of her was she drives herself to outcalls for 150/200/250.
Originally Posted by GoodNightMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 21:11 #18506Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/346294915867
Any info looks good.
-
09-23-22 20:38 #18505Senior Member

Posts: 1477Same boat
I bet 80% of guys on here can relate to Slugo's post. If it wasn't for me finding this forum, I would be divorced a long time ago. That might sound weird but I probably would've found someone to have sex with at a bar or at work. Meeting ladies on STG or at a Asian apartment has fixed my need for pussy and all I have now is a good marriage with my wife who's my best friend. Funny thing is, the first time I met her we had the best sex of my life. It lasted hours and we both came 4 times. And no she's not cheating on me. She just doesn't like sex anymore.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 17:30 #18504Senior Member

Posts: 219LOL who we kidding here!
Originally Posted by YMasterJ69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 14:09 #18503Senior Member

Posts: 237Don't touch me
Well, for the 400 or 500 roses she is asking for, expect no kissing, no touching her beaver, and everything covered. You decide if that's so good or not.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:27 #18502Senior Member

Posts: 46Seven will ask for a deposit, or all of the money up front, when you get to the hotel she is supposedly staying at. I've never seen her because of that.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:23 #18501Regular Member

Posts: 2Bunny
I have seen her several times and never had an issue, been rushed or saw her bf lurking about. Never rushed and her rates are more then reasonable, especially compared to what is available. Everyone has their own limits and tastes. To each his own. Stay safe. I recommend her and look forward to seeing her in the future.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:18 #18500Senior Member

Posts: 733Monger meets
Had a couple in the past but interest seems to have fallen off.
Originally Posted by ZollaMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





