Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 37348
-
09-25-22 06:39 #26653Senior Member

Posts: 432Lexi Adams
Anybody seen this girl? -- been around since Dec 2021 on TER -- some reviews from 4 different cities all over the eastern US.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2207868-365786
Looks like tried modeling -- pretty sure pictures 5 or so years old and she is in 30's -- found some other pictures of her:
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/lexi-adams-2/
Has a recent tryst profile -- VERY GPS -- first she said she was in Richmond Tuesday -- now her page says she is in Roanoke. Not sure where based. Tryst says Greensboro but I suspect more SW VA area.
https://tryst.link/escort/viplexi
I am interested as I travel to the same places she seems to host. But with no real skill set reviews I am not dropping that much $$ on a model -- even if she is this hot!
Posting this is Richmond / Roanoke / Charlottesville / Greensboro / Tri-cities TN as she seems to be all over the place.
Thanks guys.
SA.
-
09-25-22 01:16 #26652Senior Member

Posts: 124Rae
Been on vacation last 2 weeks so haven't been able to respond. I admit I have been slipping with these chicks and pressing my luck on occasion but I have learned my lesson. Trust. I do have an update to the story that I will be posting soon.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 18:01 #26651Senior Member

Posts: 577Kryss
Any news on her, is she fully out the game?
-
09-24-22 17:35 #26650Senior Member

Posts: 142Tiff / Tiffany
What a WOMAN, my god she looks fucking great for her age. Those legs and ass, cool fucking chick to talk too. She aims to please, takes direction well. She reminds me of Lynn a lot. Date was great from start to finish. Started off with a bobby and boy does she enjoy sucking dick, after putting a few fingers inside her I knew she was ready for the main course. Started with mish and I had to end in doggy. Like I said she has a great ass for her age. She is a champ for taking it all in, I saw her leg shaking and new she was fucking enjoying it. Gave her a nice facial to end the date, her only think was to make sure it doesn't get in her hair (she has some of the longest hair I have ever seen in awhile) Make sure you pull on her hair she enjoys that shit. She cleaned me off and we chatted for awhile and got dressed and left. Boy will I be seeing her again. Our Qv visit end up turning into a HHR but it was worth it.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/772611331973
-
09-23-22 18:15 #26649Senior Member

Posts: 79Vickki
Which one of you knocked her up? LOL. She was known for BB w / creampie.
Originally Posted by SteelRod
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 17:29 #26648Senior Member

Posts: 55Midlo Latins
Has anyone seen any of the Latin girls that advertise on escortalligator as being on midlo tpk? Was wondering if they are real and if it's the same as the ACS. Thanks.
-
09-23-22 17:08 #26647Senior Member

Posts: 46By RIC
New to the forum, so sorry if I don't have the lingo down. Wondering if anyone's made the attempt here:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/93077368
Seems too hot to be real, I'm thinking bait and switch?
-
09-23-22 13:30 #26646Senior Member

Posts: 32Marie
Lost touch with her. She used to work out of the Regency Inn at Hull and Courthouse. Any info would be great.
-
09-23-22 09:39 #26645Senior Member

Posts: 166Vicky D
She's living in the Free World and has a four month old child.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 09:13 #26644Senior Member

Posts: 577Vickie
I talked to sky a while back and from what she was telling me, Vickie was looking at some extended vaca at least 7 yrs.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 07:11 #26643Senior Member

Posts: 79Vickki
Anyone know if vickki is still on vacation? The Vickki w / the 6 ft friend Skye.
-
09-23-22 00:09 #26642Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-22-22 22:14 #26641Senior Member

Posts: 29Heads up
Thanks for the heads up on that location being kinda hot. I never knew other providers were there like the Asians. I have noticed that a majority of the Latinas are there and usually when I visit that spot is always busy (with non mongers) so I never thought anything of it. But you're right and I don't trust the uncles in that area. Also the 15 min thing seems to be hit or miss and I try to be in and out like you. Some say no and others are ok with it. I have met a few Brazilians close to the airport as well. Seems like the Latinas usually stay in "nicer" hotels.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:32 #26640Senior Member

Posts: 489321 girls Natalia
Just saw this girl. She is a cute spinner, tiny little booty but I had a good time. Speaks zero English.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6465787.htm?cat=1
Here is the my two cents. I always ask for 15 min. Usually costs $. 5. If you want a second pop its. 5 more. I usually want to get out of there pretty quick, the place on the westend had me uncomfortable staying for a long time. I feel like it is prime for a bust especially since all the asian girls that advertise on STG also use the same place.
-
09-22-22 13:02 #26639Senior Member

Posts: 28I have messaged her a couple times. Never received a response. If any one has got together with her I would like to know how it was.
Originally Posted by VAMan1929
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





