Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 25731
-
09-23-22 16:58 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 2231Has anyone seen Ruggiez lately? I've been looking for her.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 16:29 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiffany Millions
Interested if anyone has seen Tiffany lately thanks in advance.
-
09-23-22 13:57 #17329Banned Member

Posts: 619Should not reply on one cup of coffee
After I hit send report I realized I got Tits and Ass in Spades name wrong.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
She is better at entertaining than I am at replying.
-
09-23-22 10:44 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 1066This heifer is back in town
If you're wanting a rushed service with a girl that looks good but a nasty smelling snatch, be my guest. I took one for the team the last time she was here and definitely regret it. Everything covered, not GFE, all about business, and hurries you out the door.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/242787210819
-
09-23-22 05:34 #17327Banned Member

Posts: 619I do not understand
I do not know why you would go from Cin. To Dayton to visit with a lady. You are using more of your time and gas to visit with someone that is over priced, over weight, provides bad service, and / or will be late or ghost you.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
I saw Ruggiez about a year ago. Price was reasonable then. She made me wait about 15 min. Very good service and personable. She was very good. Her appt was clean but she hosted in a small room with a small bed and clutter.
I have reviewed Cait. I saw her about a year ago. She is young, cute, and not over weight. She is overpriced for her service. Worst she waste time by talking and she lit a cigarette while I was sitting by her before we started.
I recommend Tits and Spades in Ass. Nice apartment in a a nice area. Good looking but heavy. Clean apartment and very personable. Great BBBJ. She is pricy and middle age.
I had a decent young girl but I understand she got GPS.
I will be trying someone else soon.
-
09-23-22 00:52 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 369Star
Star definitely seems like an addict to me. I strongly suspect she was high when I saw her.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 00:02 #17325Regular Member

Posts: 7Me too
I didn't read any reviews on her. Pulled the trigger. Called when I pulled up. She answered the door. I thought I was in the wrong apartment because she didn't look like her pics at all! I said sorry I'm in the wrong place. She said no right place. Should've walked out then. Little head was thinking. Horrible service after about 6 minutes I couldn't get it up she was so big zipped up and bolted. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 23:03 #17324Senior Member

Posts: 560No Real recommendations
I live in Cincinnati but for a while I was going up to Dayton but the last girl I saw just disappeared. I almost went to see Star but read reports about heavy drug use. I contacted Cait but at least my experience talking to her was she was a ***** but others have said she is great so as they say YMMV on her. Plus they say she smokes' like a chimney. There was one I saw that was okay but she has either left or is visiting her uncle and that was Jess thick and curvy. So with the cost of gas right now there is no one that I feel is worth the added costs. Right now the only one that I might take a chance on would be Ruggiez. She was great then she went way down hill she got clean and most reviews were good. I talked with her and had plans on meeting her but she quit responding to me. Her ad is on EM. Unless someone else says something different she would be the only one that I would come up to see. So you might want to see if you can get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by ZMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 19:59 #17323Regular Member

Posts: 12Let me know about Sommer she is being missed.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:14 #17322Regular Member

Posts: 17Reply to mall guy
Thanks for the heads up. I've been around this site for a little while but just recently decided to make an account and start posting. I will definitely dig through the rip off reports next time. Also I usually hobby in Lima so I only visit Dayton occasionally, sometimes Toledo too. If you have any recommendations of safe ladies in Dayton let me know please. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:10 #17321Senior Member

Posts: 128Nope
From the post:
- Walk In.
- Put Donation in Slot.
- Stick Dick Int.
There's no way I'm paying up front.
Originally Posted by JustCurious00
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:16 #17320Senior Member

Posts: 560Stephanie
You really got lucky in the past she has gone by Stacy most of her reviews are bad and has been known to rip people off. One of her scams was you are starting your visit and she has a kid come to the door and say the pizza is here or has a boy friend drop by. Being a New Bee You need to spend time going through the rip off reports and and hall of shame and read at least a years worth of reports.
Originally Posted by ZMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 11:42 #17319Senior Member

Posts: 1420Same, same
A quick search of the number comes back to this add. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/992779580752 Just food for thought.
Originally Posted by JustCurious00
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 11:30 #17318Douchebag

Posts: 326Sexy Latina
So has anyone taken the plunge other that traveler on this one. Hoping a trusted senior can verify. I'm just not the one to try.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/243617922849
-
09-22-22 05:36 #17317Senior Member

Posts: 223I'd have to agree. I just think Sarah was possibly in a pitch and need money and reach out to regulars or gentlemen she had seen recently. I too was hit up early this week after spending some time with her the previous week. She really got some great oral talent!
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






