Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 59499
-
09-25-22 00:46 #50109Regular Member

Posts: 26Massage Season Dawsonville
Been there 3 times I've seen the lady in her 30's twice. The massage is great with a little ball tickle. Go for the flip really excited and she won't touch you so I finished myself. Only otc touch. The younger 20's hot girl. Again great massage. Butt touch only. She played with my nipples and I finished myself. They both clean you up well.
-
09-24-22 16:56 #50108Senior Member

Posts: 72Sun Spa
He probably meant the Sum Spa on Buford Dr. There was a late 30's attractive there last time I went and a skinny late 50's. Forgot names but both offer FS.
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 00:38 #50107Senior Member

Posts: 240Ivy at Massage Legend
Ivy lives in Florida and typically stays here for about 4 or 5 weeks each trip. Most likely, she will return home at the end of Sept.
Originally Posted by JohnMcCai
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 20:06 #50106Senior Member

Posts: 43Please advise if this is the same Emma who previously worked at Golden and Sunset Massage In Cumming? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 18:57 #50105Regular Member

Posts: 3Did Ivy leave again?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 14:45 #50104Senior Member

Posts: 58I just from seeing Sherry for the 1st time. Cute and skinny, decent massage with teasing. Allowed UTC top and I got her pants down and played with her panty covered ass. No doubt there is more to be had with her. Said she has only been there 2 weeks. I normally see Emma, she has always treated me great and even stuck a finger in my ass last time. LOL. But I think I'm going to work Sherry some more to see where it goes.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 14:07 #50103Senior Member

Posts: 164Yeah Ellie and emmma won't do anything beside HJ and it's $80 too. LOL if they find about sherry service they might let her go. It happen to this one chick that use to work there before.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 12:29 #50102Banned Member

Posts: 2410Pearl Massage Roswell Road Sandy Springs
My oh my, you weren't kidding in the least, but I always know I can trust your recommendations. I walked in and was greeted by Tina who is a very attractive girl and I told her I was referred there by a good customer and to ask for Amy. She said Amy was busy at the moment but to hold on for just a second, moments later I was warmly greeted by the beautiful and very handsome Amy. She apologized for being busy and asked me to come back later to which I agreed. There was also another attractive girl working that I only got a glimpse of as she was busy walking into a room with a customer, I'll report back later if I find out her name.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
About an hour and a half later Amy texted me and invited me back and I made way my back over there because I was still close by. I must also mention this place is new, very clean and very well appointed. Once I arrived back Amy greeted my with a warm hug and kiss as she took my hand and led me to a room. I opted for the 90 min plus table shower for $100 and let me tell you, this was money well spent. Amy provided and excellent massage and knew to address my problem areas without me having to ask, something you rarely find. I can happily say this my best massage experience ever, perfect massage, enjoyable table shower and the company of an experienced and beautiful masseuse that has a great personality and conversation. I tipped her generously $100 for an outstanding experience.
-
09-22-22 22:05 #50101Banned Member

Posts: 2410You definitely weren't kidding, my Lord she's a beautiful girl. She was already busy with a customer and said she'd been very busy, so I took a card and she said to call for an appointment. At least for now, I don't think you'll have much luck with a walk in so call ahead.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:38 #50100Senior Member

Posts: 137Hahaha "Meet" Massage.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:08 #50099Senior Member

Posts: 61Sun Spa
Guess it's YEMD.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
Pre-Covid I stopped a couple of times. Definitely was FS then. Tried to search but I guess 3 letters might be too short. There were a couple of reviews on here of Coco? That seemed to indicate full KAMP menu.
There's Sun Massage on 20 closer to Lawrenceville that's a CAMP and Sunny? Massage on Lee Street not far from there but it seems legit so far.
OP let us know what you find.
MT.
-
09-22-22 18:20 #50098Banned Member

Posts: 2410There's also a For Sale sign on the property too.
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
Horrible parking situation, very open to the road and also difficult to get in and out of.
-
09-22-22 17:55 #50097Regular Member

Posts: 7It's closed now. Not sure why except I never saw anyone parked there. Yokohama on 92 across from the Cinema Drafthouse in Woodstock. The sign is still there.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:10 #50096Senior Member

Posts: 241Sorry this should have said
Sorry this should have said. Sun spa.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:49 #50095Senior Member

Posts: 240New Girls at Massage Legend
I usually take 1 or 2 sessions every week just to keep up with the changes and ongoing interviews.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
The "newest" girls at Massage Legend are Suki (who began 8/16) and Yoyo (who worked 9/16-17), but will become full time around 9/30). Among the current "regulars" are Jenny, Monica and Vivi.








Reply With Quote






