Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24699

    Acronyms

    Came across this and thought it was funny. Sorry if this has already been posted:

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.

  2. #24698

    I got her down to 40 a fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to connect with this one but no luck yet. She is always texts back like 5 hours later.

    Anyone had any luck with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...booty/46786236
    She is getting very thin, too many drugs, too much dick.

  3. #24697

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Don't have contact info seen her with a dude going in and another leaving.
    Sound about right. Probably had a couple others in the parking lot or on their way that she was lying to about being late for their meeting between those two mongers.

    Was this a hotel or somewhere social?

  4. #24696

    Amber Meadows

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber

    Can't help but love Amber, she always answers her phone for me, keeps in contact with me, and shows up on time. She's cool to talk to and looks beautiful every time I see her. We always talk for a while before doing our thing, I don't go into detail about my sessions but I am always satisfied with her performance. One of the best escorts I have ever been with, only draw back is I have to share her with everyone else because I don't have the funds to keep her for myself. My ATF.

  5. #24695
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    This lady went by jessi29 several years ago and provided a decent service. Since then her and her boyfriend justin decided it was better just to steal what you want. She has a tictok page where she claims to have been sexually assaulted but no assault occurred, it was fabricated to try to get sympathetic decent people to give her free money. She used to be a dancer and may pull out her phone to tell you she will find music to dance to but don't be surprised if you wind up being photographed. She is totally evil.

    https://www.tiktok.com/@sara.abigail2831
    Dang, thanks for responding. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

  6. #24694

    Cincy Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    For her lovers seen her today visiting my sb.
    Don't have contact info seen her with a dude going in and another leaving.

  7. #24693

    Cincy Kyla

    For her lovers seen her today visiting my sb.

  8. #24692
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I'm all about pulling out the big stick and finishing in the hole. Where is the outing invitation at? LOL.

    Sounds like a good time. Have fun.
    Got 6 ladies will be some hole in ones.

  9. #24691

    Rebal

    Quote Originally Posted by Phan75  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Long time reader of this forum and finally jumping into the discussions. I've found reviews of Rebal that are 2-3 years old and seem legit. But she's in Sharonville, and I'm aware it sketch at best. Just wondering if I should give her a try.
    I saw rebal a couple weeks ago. She has a bit more weight on and looks like she aged 10 years since her pics. Still has a nice body and sweet girl. Good GFE and tasty daty. Cfs. She is hard to schedule with and get sketched out easily. But she is legit. I've tried repeating a few times but timing hasn't worked out.

  10. #24690

    Golf

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 2-3 younger ladies willing to serve beers on a course over a weekend, possibly party after with no requirements of servicing unless arrangements are made, rooms expenses will be provided. Please pm recommendations or details.
    I'm all about pulling out the big stick and finishing in the hole. Where is the outing invitation at? LOL.

    Sounds like a good time. Have fun.

  11. #24689

    Re: Kimmi

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiNatti7655  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else recommended? Is she real?
    Newb,

    Search is your friend here and yes, spelling is important so spell her name correctly to find results for the right Kimmi, with an I. Look at the top of this forum in the gray bar where it says search thread? Click that and type Kimmi in the drop down box and click go or enter or the arrow whatever is next. Every post ever written about her in this thread will appear right before your eyes in 3 seconds in chronological order. It's magic. Next step is to go see her and post about your experience. Once you do that more people will offer to help you here.

  12. #24688

    Aaliyah. Hood Rat

    I couldn't agree more with a previous post regarding Aaliyah. Total hood rat. She thinks she's Gucci but more like ghetto. Service was marginal at best. She is thick with legs like a NFL linebacker. Would not repeat.

  13. #24687
    I would say avoid. She ripped me off. Asked for donation up front, wastes time, delay tactics, gets high, leaves room, etc. I posted about her awhile ago. Search for post #1596. She used to go by Ashley and Ally.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92973296

    You can't search 3 letter names any got any info?

  14. #24686

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Kimmi will rock your world to whatever level you desire-mild to wild. She's cute, clean, intelligent and loads of fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92912878
    Anyone else recommended? Is she real?

  15. #24685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Need help? Try Kimmi

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiNatti7655  [View Original Post]
    Been scammed once. Need to find something real. Anyone willing to help a freshman out please DM.
    Kimmi will rock your world to whatever level you desire-mild to wild. She's cute, clean, intelligent and loads of fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92912878

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape