Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 7975
-
09-23-22 18:52 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 204Veronica aka LUV
Has anyone met up with her? She goes by Luv now but her name used to be Veronica?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/93068688
-
09-23-22 16:27 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 43Escort Babylon from Upper Darby
Has anyone seen this one? Looks fishy. Not too communicative when texting. Her breasts at least in the pics are my main interest.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/4844758534
-
09-23-22 08:21 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 987Latte Luv in KoP
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...inner/49974766
Traveler. Fantastic body. Spinner. Very pro. Said she's here for a few more days.
-
09-23-22 07:56 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 86Sweet Spice
I saw here maybe 6-8 months ago (at least) after a long period of texting and trying to connect. She's very nice, funny and sexy by text but has. Or then had. A lot of issues going on. Her pics are outdated and way better than reality. She was skinny as a rail, with the usual indicators. She told me that she had lost a lot of weight. In person, she was nice but kind of not all there. I felt bad for her, but I definitely wouldn't see her again. Beyond that, I don't actually remember much about the actual session.
Originally Posted by JPaul1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 01:27 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 39Car date univ city
I'm curious any one see this one.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/992443460938
-
09-22-22 22:05 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 987KoP
I would be interested in KoP.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 19:26 #5404Banned Member

Posts: 213Good question
I have no idea because I had never seen her / been with her until just a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:21 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 26Any reviews on this one?
Been thinking about pulling the trigger. Anyone have any info on her?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/925928360951
-
09-22-22 18:12 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 26Good timing on that one, I was just about to text her. Thanks for saving me the time! I'd like the info on the other regulars if you want to pm me.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:08 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 26Wow, that's fucked up. Glad you made it, too bad you didn't stomp the dude though, although the way you handled it was probably better to avoid legal issues. I knew something was fishy with her, but never expected something like. Any time I talked to her she insisted she wasn't with anyone, didn't have a boyfriend, handler etc. Too bad STG doesn't have a rating and review system.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:10 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 514Wasn't she pregnant a few months ago?
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:31 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 90Nyla Babe
Hey,
Does anyone know anything about Nyla Babe. She's coming to my city so I wanted to check in beforehand. Any info helps.
https://tryst.link/escort/nyla-babe
-
09-22-22 15:10 #5398Regular Member

Posts: 9Been holding back some reviews for a while. Better late than never-.
Angel- I Uber'd her over to my place for an hour and a half. She looked slightly better than her pictures, has a decent body and face has some mileage on it but not bad. She performed like a champ, I have a big dick and she had no problem taking it at all. Outstanding oral. Does everything but anal and kissing. Definitely would repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...249/2673489352
I'll call this one "Exton" since I forgot her name and she's out in Exton next to the mall- Saw this young lady after work one day when I was out in West Chester. Pics are a little misleading and she's overweight. Performance was really good and everything is on the menu for a price. Possibly repeat.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/936695884665
Pregnant woman- She's out in Glen Mills off of 202. Terrible BJ and attitude. No scams or anything but rushed and complained the entire time I was there. Actually has a good body and is super pregnant. Pussy was tight. Would not repeat.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/468002583927
Jane- Not the woman in the pics but just as attractive and Latina. Everything covered, service was so so and price way too high. Out in KOP, I won't go back there. Would not repeat.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/887111457047
Karla- A little rough around the edges but decent body. I've seen her a few times, she's overpriced and the service is just ok. She has a lot of reviews from other mongers that are positive but I won't be seeing her again. Definitely not getting bang for your buck. Angel is the much better choice if you like the MILF types. Would not repeat.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/670258325999
I'd say about one out of five of the women I meet from the sites are worth a shit. I've only been doing this for a couple of years and I can easily get a hot gf off of Hinge or Tinder with Platinum but I love the thrill of doing this hobby. Wish I was around when it was way better. I have a couple of awesome regulars that super rarely advertise on any of the sites. One is out in Pottstown and the other in KOP if anyone's interested.
-
09-22-22 08:56 #5397Regular Member

Posts: 3She stole my entire change jar from my place quite a few years ago. (2019) Insanity. And then when I tried to call her out on it, she put my number on some kind of spam list. For weeks, I was getting calls and texts non stop about wanting to purchase insurance.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 13:32 #5396Banned Member

Posts: 213Jordan
He's right. I saw her about a month or 2 ago. She looks better with a little bit of added weight (better looking at 110-130 lbs than she is at 90 lbs IMO). She's serviceable and gives a great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





