Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 27900
-
09-23-22 02:16 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 55Pretty good
I've seen her a few times. Been a minute though. Everything was good. All covered.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 02:01 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 451Sorry for spamming the thread!
Anyone have any info on her. Been looking at her for awhile!
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
-
09-23-22 01:55 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 451I think this is her!?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...kranianGoddess
Originally Posted by Pnwarch
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 01:48 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 74She lives in the Bay Area still holding the business. She's a bit flaky to me but YMMV.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 01:28 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 451Sammybanks
Was bored scrolling through tna and here. Anyone know what happened to her? I remember she was a hot topic at one point before I even started to BB. LOL.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367704-sammybanks
-
09-23-22 01:16 #19525Senior Member

Posts: 1401Don't know where you got that from but when I see her before her hiatus, she's way better looking than BEM. I unloaded in her pussy and ass after a long time of pounding.
Originally Posted by TooFoo2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 00:45 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 145Isn't she really ugly. The only woman in Seattle who is uglier than BEM.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:33 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 533The body is real but the tits aren't that good. And the service is so bad it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:10 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 388Hit us back in a week or two and let us know if it hurts when you pee! I've been curious about these two. And like you it might be my last so why not go out with a bang. Did they clock watch? Is greek on the table? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 11:24 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 220When I asked in text she said "No bb but GFE covered no Greek" but I'm realizing what she says in text and what she does is different cause she then told me she doesn't provide that either. I know someone has to have TOFTT by now cause when I tried setting up with her literally like less than an hour after her first return ad she was already fully booked and moving people to her friend.
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:10 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 2184Crazy!
LOL, yeah, I can totally see her going batshit crazy over not getting an honorable mention over on that thread. She so blantantly and openly advertises BB and still gets no respect. Crazy woman.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:07 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 2184Ukranian Goddess
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Did she? All the best to her and the kid. I only saw her a few times, she is an incredible lady and totally incredible at what she does.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 09:49 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 92Is the friend just as good as her?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 07:24 #19517Regular Member

Posts: 14TNA link or posting url?
Tried searching through posts, couldn't find any reference. Can you post her TNA link? There are multiple hits for her on TNA not sure which one though.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
09-22-22 06:05 #19516Regular Member

Posts: 3Heaven. Any intel?
Any intel on this one?
Heaven.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/153005727924










Reply With Quote




