Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 10231
-
09-23-22 18:53 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 987The best at BBBJ is the girls who walk the streets. The best one to me in NJ was a Puerto Rican girl who worked Broadway for a few years but I haven't seen her for months.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
She did everything right. She wore lots of red lipstick / lip gloss, took her top off and let you see her tits, made all kinds of sounds, gave attention to the golf balls and had her own technique for the shaft including, but not limited to, gagging herself with your manhood. It was like watching your own porn flick.
She told me she would listen to guys while she was doing her craft and that's how she knew what to do. She's about 28 years old and combined with her habits had lots of energy but she's Rican too and they're usually outgoing with lots of energy.
She tries to avoid young guys and black guys out of safety concerns if you ever encounter her. She walks Broadway and I have never seen her online.
-
09-23-22 18:33 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 987I never seen her before but I heard good things about her. In 2015 she would be an 80 ss girl but now Jersey is only down to her, Jenny and Kay that have similar features so the rates are up.
Originally Posted by ItsSecret
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/new-jersey/kay/
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...u/130863813398
-
09-23-22 15:32 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 3006I'm a morning guy but I live in Jersey city I'll have to contact her to make an appointment for the next day in the morning I hope she accept next day appointments I'll explain to her why I'm making a next day appointment it usually works for me.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 15:15 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 655I caught up with her this morning, and as always had a great time. This came after a few weeks of missing her, either no answer, she responded too late for me to meet her, or I called and she wasn't somewhere convenient to me. And then sometimes I ask, she gets right back to me, and I'm able to meet her 30 minutes later. I think it's best to get her in the morning when she's rested and before she gets too stoned.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 14:14 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 53Kandie
Kandie is the "redhead" - I guess you could say. She posts solo ads on STG usually around the duo ads.
Originally Posted by DaFunGuy856
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:31 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 551Age?
Age don't matter. You have game or you don't it's that simple. If you don't have any confidence you're done.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:01 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 239Searching for Best Head Game talents
Hi guys may you recommend good BBJ and CIM providers in SJ area or even Central? Want to gather some info about head game talents, compare them and choose the best ones. Appreciate if could share some info. If info too personal like phone numbers can PM me that info.
-
09-23-22 02:35 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 96Understanding that this is prob a good-natured funny reply, is it is a good look to peg a generation that our guy explicitly declined to identify? This is not a model car forum.
Originally Posted by Skyguy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 02:18 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 3006Thanks for the info I'll be taking the leap and will report next weekend.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 00:47 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 77Sorry brother, but you just replied with a Charlie and Maverick quote, so you just dated yourself lmao. Laughing WITH you not AT you. From a fellow Gen X'er, love the posts. Peace.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 22:52 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks for responding. Can you tell me who is who so they don't run game on me.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 22:15 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 96Name?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/625715513195
Smokin' in the pics and want to read reviews.
-
09-22-22 19:37 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 53Apologies
I was just wondering. For perspective. But I got it now.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:50 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 428Lol
She is 28 and yes BB.
Originally Posted by Kelso111
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:48 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 428Free lancer
She is independent, but she has friends who watch her back like many of these girls. I use to see her frequently when she was new, but the new smell faded and I haven't seen her lately. She is good for a good time, except when she is flying high. YMMV as always proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






