Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 19573
-
09-22-22 18:18 #9748Regular Member

Posts: 17Hello from Twin Cities
Coming to Seattle for few days. Can someone PM me a good location with young girls, teasing and HJ? I will return favor if at all anyone comes to the twin cities.
-
09-22-22 17:39 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 179Aaaaaannnnnnnd... It's gone!
Already shuttered from the looks of it. I went by a few times recently and the lights have been off. Today the massage sign in covered by a blanket.
Originally Posted by nightwing44
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MassageMeow; 09-22-22 at 17:40. Reason: typo in title
-
09-22-22 12:00 #9746Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks!
Thanks for the info everyone, if anyone wants to PM me their experiences would love to know how it went.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:47 #9745Senior Member

Posts: 603EuroTouch isn't any good anymore. Even if you aren't looking an extended menu, the masseuses there are pushy, impatient and have bad attitudes.
This exactly. If you don't drop 2 bills to bang granny the service is mostly terrible!
-
09-22-22 02:25 #9744Senior Member

Posts: 128VIP no good
I tried once never repeat.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 01:12 #9743Senior Member

Posts: 63EuroTouch is Shitty Now
EuroTouch isn't any good anymore. Even if you aren't looking an extended menu, the masseuses there are pushy, impatient and have bad attitudes.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
They pulled a bait-and-switch on me and the mamasan refused to give me back my money when I wanted to leave because she said she "really needs the money".
They need to jettison the entire roster and the mamasan needs to remember what good service looks like.
-
09-22-22 01:06 #9742Senior Member

Posts: 265Lynnwood
You cannot go wrong at EuroTouch, Lake Serene, Golden, Sun Spa, Kings, Royal, VIP, or Airport.
Originally Posted by BigAdventure26
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 17:21 #9741Banned Member

Posts: 1358From reading both this thread and the KAngels thread, it's "hit and miss". That is, it depends on the woman. Most of them, no.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 15:19 #9740Senior Member

Posts: 659Will she do a pm?
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 14:57 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 665Do those k-agency girls do rimming like they do in LA?
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 12:38 #9738Senior Member

Posts: 134Green Lake Spa
No doubt it can be a good experience there. Coco's a sweet girl. I was merely calling out the dude that was playing naive. I've enjoyed the three experiences that I've had at Green Lake, but the menu is a little too limited for me.
Originally Posted by Chefcurry2
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 00:43 #9737Senior Member

Posts: 574Sunshine a bit dim
Hey from out of town. Visited sunshine based off of reviews and it wasn't a good experience. Asked for Rita, told me to wait, 30 min later Fifi comes in, says only 30 min. I got 5 minutes of a massage and then she asks me to flip, started negotiating. Agreed to it all and 10 min in she starts tapping on her wrist. Between that and the loose feeling I knew I wasn't going to finish. And just got up and got dressed, all of a sudden she cared. Stay safe out there.
-
09-21-22 00:40 #9736Senior Member

Posts: 76Any good nuru provider?
Besides sandybestnuru? I tried to book with her but she just stopped responding to me. Any other good nuru massage on rubmd.com?
-
09-21-22 00:04 #9735Regular Member

Posts: 24Lynnwood
Can anyone recommend some solid spots in Lynnwood? I know there are mentions in the thread so if anyone can link that would be helpful too. Just moved up here.
-
09-20-22 23:46 #9734Regular Member

Posts: 4I've been to Green Lake spa and it was one of the best HE I ever received. Amazing massage and the finish was nice and slow not rushed or jackhammer at all with a very nice woman.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






