Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 6419
-
09-27-22 20:56 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 106Gps
Yes, $$ PSE MSOG. $$$ GFE MSOG.
LMAO on the hair net. Dorky but got to love it!
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 16:49 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by RSimmons
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 12:22 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 219Nice! Venus
I know the prices are $400 in Vegas right? I miss that cute little hair net she wears when in the shower 😂.
Originally Posted by TobeYoung
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 01:16 #3701Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw CGLA Mary recently. Pic is her, with some touches and maybe 10 years LOL.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
However she gave me one of the best experiences recently. Everything from personality to service. She won't leave you alone (in a good way). I was also 30 minutes late and she was nice enough to accommodate + 10-15 min extra on top.
She said she will be off soon to take a break.
-
09-24-22 14:30 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 157411 on Mary
After the disappointment of Emma (https://mykupcake.com/home/emma) found a decent one with Hebe (https://mykupcake.com/home/hebe who goes by lychee at orange cuties https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=453).
But as always, wanting to try something new.
Anyone have any Intel on this Mary?
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mary
-
09-23-22 23:09 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 106Venus
ATF- Saw her in Vegas last week. Still rockin!
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 17:16 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 50I know for Venus that's true. She used to tell me that she prefers LA. Really didn't like having to drive down to OC. Jazmin however used to them me opposite. She told me months ago that she was hoping to move down to oc permanently. I'm guessing business is just better in LA.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 23:48 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 344It's actually Jazmin's personal choice to work in LA only. I told her I would come see her more often if she worked in OC, but it's not happening. She lives in LA and makes the same money in either city, no reason to come to OC.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 23:40 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 189I wish this agency would rotate these girls to the OC more often it was nice when Elle was Venus here and Jazmin also was down in the OC.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 23:24 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 344I really like Jazmin too, but I can't justify driving to LA often to see her for $340 when her service is average. I'll probably only see her once every 3 months or so. I'm pretty much just paying to be in the presence of a beautiful woman each time I do go see her.
Originally Posted by DonJuan8891
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 22:51 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 344Heri is a bit tired from this business and needed a long break. She might come back next month maybe.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 18:10 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 361Talent is definitely weak. So weak, that I am planning 5 trips to LA over the next 5 weeks to see some hot young LA girls.
-
09-22-22 17:42 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 50Not to mention Jazmin, Elle, Tien or all the other legends from the past.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:10 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 219Disappointed lately.
The talent has been disappointing lately. We need Heri (CAK) venus (MKC) and Thai bella to come back!!
-
09-21-22 10:27 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 361What is her regular 1 hr rate and BB rate with SAG? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThePatriot12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





