Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10956
    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    #1. Sasha Vixen. stlouisvixens.com.

    #2. Reanne Angel. anangelstouchstl.com.
    Can someone pm me sasha's number.

  2. #10955

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlTech  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a review on Sexy Stacy?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/ca6123...9-7b106753ee6a
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but saw her a few times over the years. She works out of Kellee's place in Fenton, so it's a comfortable private residence. From what I remember, it was a pretty standard massage. She's topless and MT is available but only up top. Standard handshake ending, but she knows that she's doing in that department. I've asked about extras and it doesn't appear that anything additional is on the table.

  3. #10954

    Sexy Stacy

    Does anyone have a review on Sexy Stacy?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/ca6123...9-7b106753ee6a

  4. #10953

    Kari. Corrected phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear Kari is still around. She's a very nice lady. I've seen her often in the past, but I've been somewhat inactive for a while. Kari would be a great way for me to get going again. She used to advertise as Summer on Adult Look, but I'll look around and see if she pops up somewhere else.

    314 305 6838.
    Sorry, I got the phone number wrong for Kari in Brentwood. This is the correct number for Kari. Sorry for the misinformation.

    314 941 4127.

  5. #10952

    Gina clit

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I have her Facebook name her real name and last name but I'm not going to post it on here but she is in fact Piper's mom they even look alike not trying to bash her but Piper had an odor I'm not making that up and I have zero tolerance for that and she's mechanical she just laid there acting like she was just doing me a favor and started her monthly friend right when I was in the middle of doing it I'm like are you freaking kidding me thank God I went and got checked because of all her blood no Gina got out of prison I think she's in a relationship with some kid it looks like he's about 18 or 19 years old.
    Miss seeing Gina she was always good when I saw her. Has the largest clit I have seen or eaten. Hope she jumps back in.

  6. #10951

    Any news on Sarah?

    The "I'm real" screams fake, but the straightforwardness makes me think it's legit.

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...845/3145000659

    The age seems about right, so I'm thinking might be nice.

  7. #10950

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I have her Facebook name her real name and last name but I'm not going to post it on here but she is in fact Piper's mom they even look alike not trying to bash her but Piper had an odor I'm not making that up and I have zero tolerance for that and she's mechanical she just laid there acting like she was just doing me a favor and started her monthly friend right when I was in the middle of doing it I'm like are you freaking kidding me thank God I went and got checked because of all her blood no Gina got out of prison I think she's in a relationship with some kid it looks like he's about 18 or 19 years old.
    Gina used to be good, is she back working?

  8. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    I see she took down her monkey profile so guessing she's on hiatus.

    Anyway, thanks for the intel.
    As an update, I finally got a hold of her and set up a time tonight and. Ghosted.

    Get what you pay for I guess so I'll stick with the known excellent provers around here.

  9. #10948

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this one. Seeing if I could get some fresh eyes on the topic. Still can't find much info out there. Would make my year if I finally found a SoCo Spinner! (Unless, as I must ask, if there's another out there I'm missing.).
    She still has ads running in Nashville, TN. Has been for past two years.

  10. #10947

    Kari in Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted everyone to know that Summer in Clayton is now going by Kari in Brentwood. Her rate is $200 an hour and her hours are generally 10 AM to 3 PM (although last appointment starts at 2:15). Appointments can be scheduled by texting her at 3 14xxxx8 3 8 but nothing else will be discussed by text.

    She is a lovely lady who has managed to stay in great shape after ten years in the hobby. She will send a couple of pictures if requested. I have seen her many times and have always had a great time.
    Glad to hear Kari is still around. She's a very nice lady. I've seen her often in the past, but I've been somewhat inactive for a while. Kari would be a great way for me to get going again. She used to advertise as Summer on Adult Look, but I'll look around and see if she pops up somewhere else.

    314 305 6838.

  11. #10946
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I have her Facebook name her real name and last name but I'm not going to post it on here but she is in fact Piper's mom they even look alike not trying to bash her but Piper had an odor I'm not making that up and I have zero tolerance for that and she's mechanical she just laid there acting like she was just doing me a favor and started her monthly friend right when I was in the middle of doing it I'm like are you freaking kidding me thank God I went and got checked because of all her blood no Gina got out of prison I think she's in a relationship with some kid it looks like he's about 18 or 19 years old.
    Dude,

    Have you ever had a good visit with ANY provider? It seems like everyone you see either stinks or tries to rip you off. Maybe it's not the provider. Just saying.

  12. #10945

    Current ad anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted everyone to know that Summer in Clayton is now going by Kari in Brentwood. Her rate is $200 an hour and her hours are generally 10 AM to 3 PM (although last appointment starts at 2:15). Appointments can be scheduled by texting her at 3 14xxxx8 3 8 but nothing else will be discussed by text.

    She is a lovely lady who has managed to stay in great shape after ten years in the hobby. She will send a couple of pictures if requested. I have seen her many times and have always had a great time.
    Is there any ad out there with a current pic or so? Or even an old "Summer ad".

  13. #10944
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Is Gina working.
    I'm not sure I have her Facebook name her real name and last name but I'm not going to post it on here but she is in fact Piper's mom they even look alike not trying to bash her but Piper had an odor I'm not making that up and I have zero tolerance for that and she's mechanical she just laid there acting like she was just doing me a favor and started her monthly friend right when I was in the middle of doing it I'm like are you freaking kidding me thank God I went and got checked because of all her blood no Gina got out of prison I think she's in a relationship with some kid it looks like he's about 18 or 19 years old.

  14. #10943

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this one. Seeing if I could get some fresh eyes on the topic. Still can't find much info out there. Would make my year if I finally found a SoCo Spinner! (Unless, as I must ask, if there's another out there I'm missing.).
    Look at post 10153. Good review.

  15. #10942

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to confirm if I saw a confirmation of this provider Brianna. Can't seem to find in search but I thought I remember seeing something of 'lack luster' or the like? Am I just mixed up or? Any help would be appreciated! Trying to find a slim provider in SoCo is virtually impossible!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...645/7136599714
    Circling back on this one. Seeing if I could get some fresh eyes on the topic. Still can't find much info out there. Would make my year if I finally found a SoCo Spinner! (Unless, as I must ask, if there's another out there I'm missing.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 633d03dae659ba0814746f14eff893b9_f.jpg‎   121b056b54ebf913e480634664307453_f.jpg‎   fbf68f5703fdd9302c3b4b090e3db11b_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape