Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 876 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10306

    Weather

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I rode thru the ave on Thursday night and last night. Both times between 11 pm-1 am, nothing appealing out at all. I was really surprised that nothing good was out on a Saturday night but I forgot that it was the 1st of the month.
    The weather might've also played a factor (at least Sat Night). The rainstorms and sudden cold weather have dried things up a little'. Considering making a trip to Camden.

  2. #10305

    The ave was wack this weekend

    I rode thru the ave on Thursday night and last night. Both times between 11 pm-1 am, nothing appealing out at all. I was really surprised that nothing good was out on a Saturday night but I forgot that it was the 1st of the month.

  3. #10304

    Kensington

    In town after AC and usually play in Bmore.

    This was Friday and durring the day there is just to much crazy drug activity to make a scoop. I did see a smoking hot brunette with big fake rack walking with a cart and asked if she wanted to got to AC and she ignored me. Later I saw her way up in the thick of the drug activity and looked like she was getting a shot to the neck WTF. I came back later but the rain made it hard to find any action. Oh met a hot blond Jenn but her BF didn't seem to want me to talk to her. Later I saw her slumped over in a chair. Not sure how you guys play in Philly. I hit Bmore on the way home to find some relief.

  4. #10303

    Was so down bad for box that I took Lyft there and girls wouldn't even look my way

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Why would you walk the ave, much less at that time? Next time drive or at least be mobile. Even being on a bike like him would've been better. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I wish a MFer would try that dumb ish on me or some girl try to set me up like that. Lord, just give me a reason.
    He probably assumed I was a dealer invading his corner and had stacks on me but he saw how green I was and just took my 40 and rolled along I was thinking with my dick and not my brain.

  5. #10302

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTicking  [View Original Post]
    Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.

    Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.

    Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.

    I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.
    Why would you walk the ave, much less at that time? Next time drive or at least be mobile. Even being on a bike like him would've been better. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I wish a MFer would try that dumb ish on me or some girl try to set me up like that. Lord, just give me a reason.

  6. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTicking  [View Original Post]
    Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.

    Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.

    Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.

    I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.
    Man on foot at 4 AM you got some cajones. Men on the bikes are dangerous. They can look harmless, they can span wide areas and can ride up on people quick and silently. Thankfully you only loss 40 and not your life!

    It's nuts out there to the point where I wish I could quit because there is more risk of danger then fun. There just isn't a lot of girls like it use to be and the girls still active say once the sun sets people come out and start robbing and assaulting random people including girls. It's to the point where the girls I know don't walk the ave unless they absolutely have to and once they make enough they hunker down for the night unless they can work a phone.

    Let the 40 go. You're still breathing young man. That's all that matters.

  7. #10300

    Got Robbed for the first time of my life last night

    Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.

    Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.

    Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.

    I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.

  8. #10299

    Tammi

    Has anyone had Tammi? She's usually down by the firehouse in the road with her sign.

    Coming from work last week and saw her with her sign in the middle of the street. She had on a black shorts spandex. Her pussy looked fat and said, oh! I have to come back and get her when it gets dark.

    Came back around 9 PM, and saw her behind the cars parked by the firehouse station changing.

    Picked her up, and went to a spot. This lady gave the most amazing CBJ. Shoot a 3 weeks load in her face.

    I see her during day, but lately not at night.

  9. #10298
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    2010 watched a girl get hit by a car doing over 60 at Kensington and Venango. Literally torn in half and probably never knew what hit her, and they kept going. Was like 4 am and nobody was out.
    I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. People on the street just walk into traffic all the time. And Philly drivers are the worst drivers in the world.

  10. #10297

    Recent Saturday

    Set up something 5 ish with an old friend, she gave me an approx address, gave her a couple of hours notice and she said OK, but once I was in town, radio silence. Gave her a good few minutes then, abandoned the idea and cruised the Ave. On first pass I saw a couple of potentials, and looping round one was waiting by the light at Westmoreland as I stopped. She hopped in, Cassie, I think she said. Mid 30's maybe, showing some wear, hands and feet swollen, but very ready to get her titties out, not completely deflated, heart shapes tattooed around nipples. She'd been doing her best to show some cleavage while walking. Offered 20+tip, she asked nicely for 30+tip so I relented. Did a good job, not really deep, but felt very attentive with lips on tongue and no teeth. Licked my balls and some light rimming, so she earned her tip, I can forgive the spit at the end. Said she'd been out there a couple of years now, after her husband died.

    Dropped her off by K&A.

  11. #10296

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    Which Kayla.
    The one that stays on the drug market block accross from Alleghenny station.

  12. #10295
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Any reveiws on Kayla? One of my regulars wants to hook me up with her.
    Which Kayla.

  13. #10294

    KAYLA on the Ave

    Any reveiws on Kayla? One of my regulars wants to hook me up with her.

  14. #10293

    Dr Foz LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that dickhead. He doesn't even live in Pennsylvania.
    He's doing that for elections soon. He's a nuttass niggga bro.

  15. #10292

    Either game recognizes game or I'm blessed

    Most of my times I would go down hart Ln with my WSW's over the years and the dealers wud see me but I don't stare and if I did by accident then I give him the nod heads up and they never bothered me and my fav renter ($10) spot wud make sure I'm good by just giving the dealers that sign. Keep that money coming. He pays me for here for her to fuk him and she pays dealer for that candy, one hand washes the other AND it was all hours and I mean all hours of the day&night I'd handle my business but never once I had an issue but one time one WSW thought I was a cop (LOL) and never wanted to make that money so I kept it moving. Plus I keep my shiit on me and that's something most of us as mongers should do, get your concealed permit and hammer plus that blade and go about it then. Camden on the other hand can b tempting but risky. Kensington streets are smaller turning off onto per se but you got to kno how to separate your dicckk urges from plan ol stupidity. I've been to Columbus / Akron / Cleveland / Cincinnati / Toledo / Hubbard OHIO, Gary Indiana, Kentucky, WV, MD-bmore (Wilkes) VA, De, CT, NYC (Bronx), MA, Buffalo, Albany, Allentown, Pittsburgh, Reading, Philly, Dundee Michigan Detroit Michigan. 26 states to be exact and I have made mistakes but I always carry. Due to my Career. But I was always jittery af nervous in the beginning LOL but I alway pay close attention and learned "BE COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE" and ain't nothing wrong taking a break and saying to yourself "I'll not today I'll wait another day".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape