Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 11552
-
09-22-22 00:10 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 7261So, I have the Ray Bam glasses with a camera and I always wear them to my appts my the old KFC location by Mcd's.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
Whenever I walk to my appt and just about to get to the door with gate code I always see dudes just lingering or using the code box to get in.
So, I own appts and I know there is a universal code that fire / police use to get into apts or gated locations. I always use it to bypass the gate code.
I always walk by and specifically look at the dude lingering or at code box so my glasses can see them. LOL.
I have at least several dozen dudes on video with full body pics and full face. I should post them someday cause people might recognize these dudes.
And, No before I walk into apt I take them off and put them in the case and leave them at the door inside my shoes.
-
09-21-22 23:23 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 1834Etiquette
A bow tie is best with a gift of toilet paper. And a box of crowns if you're feeling fancy.
Originally Posted by Tffeyyy97
[View Original Post]
Kidding aside, follow the booker's instructions and you should be fine. Maybe google map the address beforehand to give you a good idea of the area if it's your first time there, especially if it's a nighttime appointment. As for attire, dress like you're going on a casual date. Button ups maybe a bit more formal than necessary but if that's your thing then rock it. I personally wear clothing that are easy to slip on and off for convenience unless I'm coming from work or planning to go to work afterwards. Good hygiene and being punctual is key. If it's your first time with kgirls, then I suggest you let her take the lead and relay or vocalize to her if there's anything specific you're into. Most kgirls have a routine that showcases what she believes customers like or highlights what she's good at. You can interrupt as necessary if its not to your liking. And declining certain services is okay too. Oh and it's dark by design with black out curtains and red lighting decorated with large mirrors for your viewing pleasure. Most first timers are caught off guard by this and I'm not sure why it isn't mentioned more often for newcomers.
-
09-21-22 23:16 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 153Not really.
In that perspective, their names are already written on their ads; however, their ads don't indicate if they are NK-PSE or not. FYI, "NK" stands for North Korean.
Originally Posted by Irresponsible
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 22:46 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 1834Naomi
Pictures and name is the same and she's with the same orgs so it's very likely it's her. Read up on her reviews, she's young but not "hot". Looks maybe subjective but I'm quite certain most would not categorize her as hot.
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 21:17 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 262Don't wait by gate
If its a gated community do not wait by the gate or walk back and forth near the gate. Just wait in your car for the msg that they're ready for you and follow their instructions. Don't eat onions the night before LOL. One provider asked if I ate onions, it was like 16 hours ago when I ate it and I brushed my teeth twice already hah.
Originally Posted by Tffeyyy97
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 21:10 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 415First of all.
First of all, most Kgirls operate out of apartments, not hotels or motels. As such, it's best to blend in with the local residents. Don't show up overly dressed, carrying a bouquet of flowers. You'll stick out like a sore thumb. The gals don't want that kind of attention. They do have neighbors. Basically be clean and neat, well groomed and smelling nice.
Originally Posted by Tffeyyy97
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 20:45 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 164MKC Shiny Iz
Anyone got any intel on the new bloods at MKC? I'm looking for someone young like Shiny and Iz.
I heard Emma or Hebe might be HYA? Any intel on them?
-
09-21-22 20:35 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 7261Yup, do some clicking.
Originally Posted by Irresponsible
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 16:07 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 72It is already written on their ads if they are bb or not.
Originally Posted by SamReturns2
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 03:07 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 7261Nuri is booked by a few bookers and can be hot & cold depending on what days it is and has been around for several years.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
I've always made natural love with her but last appt last month she didn't want to bang natural.
-
09-21-22 02:05 #3397Regular Member

Posts: 12Is there any specific Kgirl etiquette I need to be aware beforehand? If I go to her place, just wear nice jeans and a button up. A decent hotel is fine but no motels.
-
09-20-22 23:36 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 153I am waiting for the PSE&BBFS / GFE&CFS indicated version of K-girls list.
-
09-20-22 21:50 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 232CG Naomi back?
Does anyone know if Naomi on CG is the Viet Asian American girl who was here last month with CG and GKS? I wanted to see her before she left but didn't get a chance to. Seems like she was HYA.
-
09-20-22 21:29 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 232Where would you put Miso?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 14:18 #3393Banned Member

Posts: 28Need of distinguisher for NK-PSEs!
Great job, Boner! Your list is really useful as long as the girls keep their nicks & agencies / bookers. Yet still, I strongly believe you should add some indications that distinguishes between PSEs and GFEs, especially, the NK-PSEs within K-girl community must be verifiable!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





