Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19526

    Mundy

    Sounds like The Price is Right. Door number one Boba the cute little blond that likes her job, Door two the troll, Door three "closed come back tomorrow". I like better odds.

  2. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any AMP's near Grand Park? Thank you in advance!
    Too close for me so I don't know what you are going to get, but there is Oasis off 32 in downtown Westfield, and a Foot Spa in the shopping center off Springmill and 161st. There is also Blue Ocean off Gradle in Carmel. She will have you standing at attention before she tells you to service yourself.

    Gotta say I admire you for sneaking out for a happy ending while the kid is playing sports!

  3. #19524
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Would love info on Korean Massage plaves in Indy. PM me if needed. Thank you in advanced.
    I am also looking. Please let me know if you come across any. I will do the same if I come across any.

  4. #19523

    Gratitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to Sun in Louisville off of Murphy Lane by the Ford plant.
    Thank you my friend!

  5. #19522
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any AMP's near Grand Park? Thank you in advance!
    Google is your friend. Its not that hard to search for "Asian Massage Parlour near me."

  6. #19521

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for decent looking MT that are down to HE. I'm located in northwest Indy but I'm willing to drive if it's worth it. Can someone please give me a list of the best places? Thanks in advance.
    Everyone is new at some point, but it is easy to educate yourself. RTFF and take the plunge. Good luck.

  7. #19520
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Your question is a little too broad, "best" is a relative term. Some want a great massage with a vanilla HE, others want FS. Some prefer BB and others prefer young. Big tits, big ass, you name it.

    So with that said, just RTFF and visit different places, there's so much reporting on here that dedicating some time will reap good intel. Report back and you'll get answers to specific questions soon enough.
    I've PMed you.

  8. #19519
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Your question is a little too broad, "best" is a relative term. Some want a great massage with a vanilla HE, others want FS. Some prefer BB and others prefer young. Big tits, big ass, you name it.

    So with that said, just RTFF and visit different places, there's so much reporting on here that dedicating some time will reap good intel. Report back and you'll get answers to specific questions soon enough.
    Hey I'm mostly looking for big boobs and somewhat young, I'm happy with BJ, any suggestions?

  9. #19518

    Coming this weekend to Indy

    Any AMP's near Grand Park? Thank you in advance!

  10. #19517

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for decent looking MT that are down to HE. I'm located in northwest Indy but I'm willing to drive if it's worth it. Can someone please give me a list of the best places? Thanks in advance.
    Your question is a little too broad, "best" is a relative term. Some want a great massage with a vanilla HE, others want FS. Some prefer BB and others prefer young. Big tits, big ass, you name it.

    So with that said, just RTFF and visit different places, there's so much reporting on here that dedicating some time will reap good intel. Report back and you'll get answers to specific questions soon enough.

  11. #19516

    New to this lifestyle

    I'm looking for decent looking MT that are down to HE. I'm located in northwest Indy but I'm willing to drive if it's worth it. Can someone please give me a list of the best places? Thanks in advance.

  12. #19515

    Rockville unicorn

    Anyone know where the petite young mt from Rockville palindrome has landed? ATF for me in Indy was working maybe 1-2 days a week and now hasn't been there for 3 weeks.

  13. #19514

    Louisville

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing details of Korean MT please? You mentioned Sun but there are many places with the same name. Will appreciate if you can be specific about Koreans as I have been looking for quite sometime but couldn't find any.
    I was referring to Sun in Louisville off of Murphy Lane by the Ford plant.

  14. #19513

    Korean info please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I know the girls at Sun are Korean, very flirty and nice tease, close to GFE, cuddled on the table afterwards. Oasis in Sheperdsville hugged on me for a long time and kept patting and flirting even after I was dressed. Her name is Ginger, tall spinner, young, looked early to mid 20's. Very sexy.

    Bibi at Empire is mid to late 20's, probably early 30's and Thai. Nympho. Spinner. Gone back home and will be back in November.

    So yeah, the best experiences have been Korean and Thai.
    Would love info on Korean Massage plaves in Indy. PM me if needed. Thank you in advanced.

  15. #19512

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently retired from the hobby, but I still keep my eyes open. Spotted a new sign for Oriental Foot Spa, just south of Daily on Madison Avenue.
    Finally getting more options on South side. I will definitely try it soon and post the FR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape