Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12395

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrr8176  [View Original Post]
    I think the question might have been about Gabby.
    Gabby can hole her own if she decides to return, called she not there.

  2. #12394
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.
    I think the question might have been about Gabby.

  3. #12393

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.
    There have been lots of reviews of this lady and they all say the same, "standard only". Can't imagine that it will ever change.

  4. #12392

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf3  [View Original Post]
    Megan's site says 4 hand massage is available with Gabby. Anyone try this yet? I'd like some details if on how the experience was. Thanks, LW3.
    Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.

  5. #12391

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I will never mention their names or when it happened, but you can't say it never happens.
    Money and a clean ass talks, right? LOL.

  6. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I would bet she not there anymore either, what do ya think.
    I will never mention their names or when it happened, but you can't say it never happens.

  7. #12389

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I've had FS at Eva. It may not be the norm, but it can be had.
    I would bet she not there anymore either, what do ya think.

  8. #12388

    Ginger at Oasis

    Does anyone know if Ginger is back yet?

  9. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Where on here did you ever get the idea that FS was on the menu at Eva or Island breeze? I've said this numerous times if that's what your looking for go over the bridge. You will get a hard No at these two places.
    I've had FS at Eva. It may not be the norm, but it can be had.

  10. #12386

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Where on here did you ever get the idea that FS was on the menu at Eva or Island breeze? I've said this numerous times if that's what your looking for go over the bridge. You will get a hard No at these two places.
    I didn't see anywhere that they were explicitly not providing. So prolly just ignorance on my part.

  11. #12385

    I'm a bit confused

    Quote Originally Posted by RazerRamon  [View Original Post]
    After lurking the Louisville boards for quite some time, I decided to take a trip as I come from a land of famine and severe drought. I had dreamed of a game plan to visit Eva to check out Jessi with the ultimate goal of FS. I get there and I assume I am greeted by Jessi because she is smoking hot and her voice is sexy as some members have mentioned here. She escorts me to the room and we start talking details. As best as she could communicate, there was no FS to be had. I painfully walked. Strike one. Backup plan was IB and I was greeted by Selena. She's wearing a white dress and is just very sexy in a cute way. I ask if we can do everything and she tilts her head and nods. I'll take that as a yes. Wrong. We ended up doing CBJ with a plastic baggie LOL? Whatever, she was skilled and I bust open my bank with 7 days of savings, if ya know what I mean. Cleaned up and she continued to massage me and we had nice convo. I tried to ask if FS is even offered at all and got a hard no. Counts at 1-1? I decided to take a step back and grab some food. As I sit in my car eating, I ponder a question that every fool asks in times like these. A question that has been asked for millennia. Do I go to Suns? Yes. I was worried about the reboot time, but F it, let's go to the ATM. I get to Suns and greeted by mamasan. She asks me if I've been here before. I say yes, but really no. I get Sugar and she is really hot too. Description consistent with other posts. We do all the things up to CFS and it's a great time. I did want to say this since another person mentioned that they had a bad time and she said she was "hurt". I tried bending her legs back in mish and also straight up perpendicular to the ground and it seemed uncomfortable for her. Not sure if she's got something going with her legs, but seems so. Towards the end of the dream, I closed out with a TS, got dressed, and got a good game from mamasan inviting me to come back tomorrow LOL.

    I'll be going back to lurker mode and planning a trip to Orlando. From what I've read so far, it seems like one of the great meccas for fun activities. Stay safe fellows.
    Where on here did you ever get the idea that FS was on the menu at Eva or Island breeze? I've said this numerous times if that's what your looking for go over the bridge. You will get a hard No at these two places.

  12. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by Micima  [View Original Post]
    What is IB short for? Or rather where is this located? I'm curious.
    Island Breeze, on Grant Line Road in New Albany.

  13. #12383

    Ib?

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I met Selena at IB. Ok massage with some teasing. Enjoyable CBJ and Russian. Maybe not the youngest I've seen at this AMP; she has a great personality, speaks Ok English, she is cute with a nice body and amazing rack, way above the average around Louisville but, with girls like Jesse and some previous girls, the competition is tough at IB / Eva. IB / Eva is doing a great job attracting hot, attractive talents. It is getting harder to go and meet non-Asian girls, they look so hot and always young even in their 40's LOL..
    What is IB short for? Or rather where is this located? I'm curious.

  14. #12382

    Ashley cheeks

    Any referrals would be appreciated, seems to be utr please pm.

  15. #12381

    Discipline Session

    On an older blog post on Churchills site, it said that Vanda offers a "Discipline Session". Anyone had one of those willing to give a review? Does anyone know if Vanda is still there and still offers this? Lastly, does anyone know of a similar session at another establishment? I wish someone at RS offered something like this. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post. Thanks and stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape