LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28192
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef2099  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Jen lately? Please let me know!
    Yes. She is currently downtown, probably for a while.

  2. #28191

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef2099  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Jen lately? Please let me know!
    She is on vacation until at least Sep 26th.

  3. #28190

    "Especial" Latina Incalls

    Had a dream with a Latina from the phone number in the two links below (same number, different pics of course). QV $, HH $. 5, HR $$. Pulled the trigger on QV. Asked for a pic of the girl I would actually see, which the phone number sent and is also attached below. Obviously the verification pic is neither of the girls in the ad pics. Oh well, so I still went. Got there at the time we agreed to. Spent 10 minutes in the parking lot waiting on room #, also as usual. Got to room, and it's obviously not any of the 3 girls I've seen in ads / pics. Says her name is Rose. She may have been Latina, but didn't really have an accent and could've been just a white girl. She's not curvy really, has a little bit of a belly, not a very attractive face, and natural B's, not like any of the pics. She was polite, clean, lucid, and I wasn't aware of any odors. Action was an okay CBJ, then when it comes to showtime she starts saying how big it is and to be gentle, which I am, but then started with putting a hand down there to limit depth. I ended up moving the hand out of the way until finish, cleaned up, and bounced. I wouldn't repeat; not worth the small donation for QV, definitely not worth HH or Hr donations. Can't we just have Alexa back? Real but face-blurred photos, so we at least know what we will get?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2875776

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2874920
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B3928058-D2AB-4CAB-9294-1A7BF538951E.jpeg‎  

  4. #28189

    Butterfly Jen

    Has anyone see Jen lately? Please let me know!

  5. #28188

  6. #28187

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJon1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm semi new to this game. I have had made contact with two providers. MIA now. But. If why'all do outcalls. Do why'all provide your address or send them Ubers? I just think giving your personal address is not a safe move. Any advice would be great.
    I personally never bring a ho to my home. Everyone is different. If your single, its up to you. But 98% of them are doing this for " candy" and many have dope boys. If they outcall to your.

    Home, your asking to be ripped of or worse. Do a car date, or a motel. If you uber them, your adding that cost to your donation. Ask them to meet you somewhere they can walk to.

  7. #28186
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJon1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm semi new to this game. I have had made contact with two providers. MIA now. But. If why'all do outcalls. Do why'all provide your address or send them Ubers? I just think giving your personal address is not a safe move. Any advice would be great.
    It's all about personal preference and situation for the most part.

    I can't host, so the only time I do outcall is at a hotel, especially when I travel. Incall has its own risks as well, especially some shady places where the incall are at.

  8. #28185
    I don't do outcalls for that very reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJon1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm semi new to this game. I have had made contact with two providers. MIA now. But. If why'all do outcalls. Do why'all provide your address or send them Ubers? I just think giving your personal address is not a safe move. Any advice would be great.

  9. #28184

    Outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJon1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm semi new to this game. I have had made contact with two providers. MIA now. But. If why'all do outcalls. Do why'all provide your address or send them Ubers? I just think giving your personal address is not a safe move. Any advice would be great.
    So unless you are 100% sure the girl is safe I would stay away from outcalls to your home. I've only brought 2 girls to my house. Both of them I've picked up and brought them back. I would get a cheap hotel room if I wanted to do outcalls. But there's plenty who offer incalls to go see.

    Just don't send anyone a deposit, as you will never see it again. Also avoid giving them the money till you know there not grabbing it and running out the door. I never give money till I'm asked for it. A good provider may ask to at least see it, but a great one won't ask till the job is done.

  10. #28183

    Outcalls

    Hey fellas. I'm semi new to this game. I have had made contact with two providers. MIA now. But. If why'all do outcalls. Do why'all provide your address or send them Ubers? I just think giving your personal address is not a safe move. Any advice would be great.

  11. #28182

    Latina

    Saw this one for 30 minutes at 100 mario coins:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2813280

    The pictures are definitely from 5-10 years ago because she didn't look as youthful and had a little pudge going on. Accommodating on positions but mechanical. Also no BBBJ.

  12. #28181

    Angelina eros

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's traveled here on several occasions like the other Latinas, but can't find a review, typically the Latinas are decent from EROS. Wants selfie verify. Anyone seen her on past Jacksonville visits? PM?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...4647.htm?cat=1
    She is legit. I've seen her twice and honestly I never usually see any more than once. It is her in the pics. Def some man mades on breasts. That ass is nice and she can throw it back while in doggy and that's main reason I went for a second visit. GFE but covered FS. BJ was BBBJ on first and CBJ on second which wasn't a killer for me but def better BBBJ. No English only Spanish speaking or translate through text. I would def recommend.

  13. #28180

    Haylee still around?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Haylee lately? I haven't seen her advertise in a while. I've tried a few times to set something up with her, but no luck, and now no more advertisements. She usually lists as "A woman's touch".

  14. #28179

    Check Orlando

    Those pics remind me a lot of a girl that was advertising in Orlando on Adult Search. One monger visited and said she is not the girl in the pics but still very pretty. But you never know, since they use someone else's pics all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's traveled here on several occasions like the other Latinas, but can't find a review, typically the Latinas are decent from EROS. Wants selfie verify. Anyone seen her on past Jacksonville visits? PM?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...4647.htm?cat=1

  15. #28178

    Utr

    I have a UTR that is looking for a few more regulars, she's asked me to pass on her info to a select few.

    She is in her mid-20's, clean, with great Mic skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape