Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 367 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4539

    Fig 9/23

    Last night was wild. There was so many delectable treats to choose from I felt like a kid in a candy store. I saw this WSW with red curly hair and tried to scoop her up but someone in the car in front of me got her. Definitely looked like a 8 or 9 out of 10 looks wise. I ended up picking up this petite BSW that had a room for $ and went to town. Overall wouldn't redo with the BSW as it was very mechanical and clock watcher. Also this whole shift in women doing room dates now vs car dates is throwing me off. Anyone got any input as into why they doing this?

    Anyways as always stay safe.

  2. #4538

    I don't understand

    I don't get it. Isn't it pretty clear that if you drive on fig that you're looking to pick up a SW? So many half naked women it's evident to me what people are looking for. And isn't it embarrassing stopping in plain sight talking to these women? It's not very discreet. It's a dead giveaway that you're poon hunting.

    Dudes with cameras everywhere snapping pics of your car, plate, potentially your face.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Question: Which of these girls be UC vice and not a SW?

    A: The one with the tits hanging out.

    B: The one with the ass cheeks hanging out.

    C. None of the above.

    D: All of the above.

    E: Unsure. Do you have better pics? Like close up maybe?

  3. #4537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525

    Fig should be crazy tonight

    On my way to work this morning saw several WSW and LSW on the streets a few blocks north of Florence. No time for anything but all were in bikinis and I wanted a closer look, so I made a right x3 and came out facing Fig. One really cute girl comes up to my car and starts talking. My windows are rolled up and I can't hear a damn thing she's saying and I make a hand motion to shoe her away and shake my head "no". She keeps talking so finally I roll my window down a crack and she reaches her hand in to introduce herself and is talking so damn fast I can't make out everything. I do pick up that she's Asian and German (and she looked mixed) and she's from Hawaii I think, and it would be $100 for half and half right now but she can see I'm on my way to work and don't have time but to look for her tonight but it will be $120 tonight. I really didn't say a damn thing the whole time. Just smiled and drove away. She was def trying out her sales skills.

    Like I said she is very cute, pretty face, clean, petite, brunette. The only thing that was a bit off was she had small tiddies and there was a lot of underboob showing. She had some wicked stretch marks there, but none on her tummy at all so not sure what was going on.

    The other girl with her was latina and fine as fuck as were the three other white girls the next block up.

  4. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Ok which one of you horndogs picked up this unicorn before she got harassed by the po-po?

    You silly boys in your hybrids and electrics need not apply. For a proper cardate, a unicorn like this requires no less than a Ford 450 Heavy Duty truck. Minimum!

    I blurred out their faces but the dudes could not stop smiling during the catch and release LOL.

    How can you not be romantic about Fig? Love is in the air every night!
    Ngl I'd hit that. You can probably FUCK for free too since she's likely just some junkie. Backshots would be crazy 🤣129315;.

  5. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Ok which one of you horndogs picked up this unicorn before she got harassed by the po-po?
    I've never seen her on Fig in my many years of being with SW's. Maybe she was just on a bad trip that night.

  6. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    making fun of her pimp who has no idea how to sell pussy (yet she gives him all of her money), shows that she is a complete drama addict and is a clear and present danger to have in your car.
    Not sure what the problem is here. I saw the video. I also know of some girls that have "folks", some gang-related people for protection or company or whatever. One girl had a pimp who beat her up and took all her money, and now it's not surprising that she needs someone or something to prevent her from being harassed while she's walking by her old pimp or his gang. She gives her folks all or most of her money. SW don't carry around shit but skimpy clothes so I'm guessing they don't want to be robbed by a trick or another pimp, which would be really easy if they just had a roll of cash hanging around. They hand the money over to someone between the dates. They probably rather be "robbed" by someone they know and get some of it back. They don't necessarily want a pimp to control all their business.

    I tell her she should handle her own, she'd get more money that way, but they pick these folks willingly. It's a mutual benefit in their minds. For people who grew up in gang land, they don't know any better but to work within the system. I'm thinking that girls that are walking around Fig or Long Beach have to have gang ties for protection, otherwise some pimp will just rob them. I assumed a bunch of shit until I talked to her. Their whole family are accepting of this shit. It's the game they know.

  7. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Probably some politicians rolling thru so they had to do some cleaning up.

    If the politicians only knew how much jizz is squirted out each night!
    Nah, I'm told Tuesdays and Thursdays are crackdown days.

    Heard from this SW I met online. Helped her out a bit with something, and since then I've meeting her at hotels near Fig or dropping her off near the strolls. Now I know the spots. Seen so many fine ass ladies, but also heard about all the rules and high prices. Is it worth it, or should I just stick with what I have? Does nearly everyone have no touch policies or is it still possible to get lucky? (Looking for gfe, dfk, bbbj, etc.)

  8. #4532
    Rolled through Fig this morning around the 60's because I had a long break from work. Slim pickings, obviously, but saw a couple Latinas worth picking up. One didn't look as good when I saw her close up, the other was OK. Both asking for $100 with a room. Picked up the 2nd one.

  9. #4531

    A unicorn on Figueroa

    Ok which one of you horndogs picked up this unicorn before she got harassed by the po-po?

    You silly boys in your hybrids and electrics need not apply. For a proper cardate, a unicorn like this requires no less than a Ford 450 Heavy Duty truck. Minimum!

    I blurred out their faces but the dudes could not stop smiling during the catch and release LOL.

    How can you not be romantic about Fig? Love is in the air every night!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fig unicorn ATF (4).jpg‎   Fig unicorn ATF (9).jpg‎   Fig unicorn ATF (3).jpg‎   Fig unicorn ATF (6).jpg‎   Fig unicorn ATF (5).jpg‎  

    Fig unicorn ATF (1).jpg‎  

  10. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have been hitting Fig for the past week and the SW's are charging $100 and up. And most aren't worth that. I heard all the Pimps had a meeting and decided to raise prices. At this point its best to visit Latin America or look for women online.
    They priced out most working people. Its not worth it anymore. Might as well go to any foreign country with hot slutty women.

  11. #4529
    I have been hitting Fig for the past week and the SW's are charging $100 and up. And most aren't worth that. I heard all the Pimps had a meeting and decided to raise prices. At this point its best to visit Latin America or look for women online.

  12. #4528
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A real sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaSabi  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to fig in over a year because of two reasons:

    First, it is completely unsafe and you are liable to get shot just as you would trip on a curb.

    Second, meat like this is way too common. The admissions she makes in the video of being shot, having three kids and essentially dumping one at the side of the road, making fun of her pimp who has no idea how to sell pussy (yet she gives him all of her money), shows that she is a complete drama addict and is a clear and present danger to have in your car. Just watch the bewildering lies, nonsense, and hanging skin and you realize that any encounter with this girl will be life disaffirming.

  13. #4527

    Cheyenne


  14. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    I'll note I wouldn't pay $180-200 for a ho on Fig. The service is too marginal and for $300 you can see a pretty and well reviewed ho on hx that provides great service.

    That said, I hope all of you understand that $100 ain't shit. I wouldn't take that if I were a ho. Min wage is de facto $20 an hour in LA, and if you aren't pulling in $60-80 k a year minimum in Los Angeles, you should probably rethink your life choices.

    But like I said, I still wouldn't pay $180-200 on Fig due to shit service. I've only met one girl on fig that merited that much money. She gave me 30 minutes and let me touch, kiss, etc. She'd be worth $180-200 in todays market. But I don't need to be spending money on a ho that holds the condom in place and is telling me to hurry and cum 15 seconds into the deed.
    The lowest amount I paid on fig for me has been $60 bucks for a BBBJ from a hot young light skin Mexican girl probably 24 years old mind you it was also one of the best BBBJ I also ever had so low prices can be had you just have to be willing to ask and push low prices also I got the vibe from her that she was in independent non pimp girl just out on her own I tried to get her number but she said she had no phone so who knows.

  15. #4525
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Not bad for fig

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0mIbX4TknM

    We have white meat on fig!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape