Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 875 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10303

    Was so down bad for box that I took Lyft there and girls wouldn't even look my way

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Why would you walk the ave, much less at that time? Next time drive or at least be mobile. Even being on a bike like him would've been better. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I wish a MFer would try that dumb ish on me or some girl try to set me up like that. Lord, just give me a reason.
    He probably assumed I was a dealer invading his corner and had stacks on me but he saw how green I was and just took my 40 and rolled along I was thinking with my dick and not my brain.

  2. #10302

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTicking  [View Original Post]
    Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.

    Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.

    Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.

    I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.
    Why would you walk the ave, much less at that time? Next time drive or at least be mobile. Even being on a bike like him would've been better. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I wish a MFer would try that dumb ish on me or some girl try to set me up like that. Lord, just give me a reason.

  3. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTicking  [View Original Post]
    Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.

    Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.

    Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.

    I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.
    Man on foot at 4 AM you got some cajones. Men on the bikes are dangerous. They can look harmless, they can span wide areas and can ride up on people quick and silently. Thankfully you only loss 40 and not your life!

    It's nuts out there to the point where I wish I could quit because there is more risk of danger then fun. There just isn't a lot of girls like it use to be and the girls still active say once the sun sets people come out and start robbing and assaulting random people including girls. It's to the point where the girls I know don't walk the ave unless they absolutely have to and once they make enough they hunker down for the night unless they can work a phone.

    Let the 40 go. You're still breathing young man. That's all that matters.

  4. #10300

    Got Robbed for the first time of my life last night

    Young guy (23) here been watching this thread for years just been silent.

    Was walking the Ave around 4 am and was at Castor and a guy on a bike stuck me up and got 40 bucks from me.

    Luckily he was being "generous" And let me keep my phone and everything.

    I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole thing being a Vet just wished I could of got my 40 back.

  5. #10299

    Tammi

    Has anyone had Tammi? She's usually down by the firehouse in the road with her sign.

    Coming from work last week and saw her with her sign in the middle of the street. She had on a black shorts spandex. Her pussy looked fat and said, oh! I have to come back and get her when it gets dark.

    Came back around 9 PM, and saw her behind the cars parked by the firehouse station changing.

    Picked her up, and went to a spot. This lady gave the most amazing CBJ. Shoot a 3 weeks load in her face.

    I see her during day, but lately not at night.

  6. #10298
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    2010 watched a girl get hit by a car doing over 60 at Kensington and Venango. Literally torn in half and probably never knew what hit her, and they kept going. Was like 4 am and nobody was out.
    I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. People on the street just walk into traffic all the time. And Philly drivers are the worst drivers in the world.

  7. #10297

    Recent Saturday

    Set up something 5 ish with an old friend, she gave me an approx address, gave her a couple of hours notice and she said OK, but once I was in town, radio silence. Gave her a good few minutes then, abandoned the idea and cruised the Ave. On first pass I saw a couple of potentials, and looping round one was waiting by the light at Westmoreland as I stopped. She hopped in, Cassie, I think she said. Mid 30's maybe, showing some wear, hands and feet swollen, but very ready to get her titties out, not completely deflated, heart shapes tattooed around nipples. She'd been doing her best to show some cleavage while walking. Offered 20+tip, she asked nicely for 30+tip so I relented. Did a good job, not really deep, but felt very attentive with lips on tongue and no teeth. Licked my balls and some light rimming, so she earned her tip, I can forgive the spit at the end. Said she'd been out there a couple of years now, after her husband died.

    Dropped her off by K&A.

  8. #10296

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    Which Kayla.
    The one that stays on the drug market block accross from Alleghenny station.

  9. #10295
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Any reveiws on Kayla? One of my regulars wants to hook me up with her.
    Which Kayla.

  10. #10294

    KAYLA on the Ave

    Any reveiws on Kayla? One of my regulars wants to hook me up with her.

  11. #10293

    Dr Foz LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that dickhead. He doesn't even live in Pennsylvania.
    He's doing that for elections soon. He's a nuttass niggga bro.

  12. #10292

    Either game recognizes game or I'm blessed

    Most of my times I would go down hart Ln with my WSW's over the years and the dealers wud see me but I don't stare and if I did by accident then I give him the nod heads up and they never bothered me and my fav renter ($10) spot wud make sure I'm good by just giving the dealers that sign. Keep that money coming. He pays me for here for her to fuk him and she pays dealer for that candy, one hand washes the other AND it was all hours and I mean all hours of the day&night I'd handle my business but never once I had an issue but one time one WSW thought I was a cop (LOL) and never wanted to make that money so I kept it moving. Plus I keep my shiit on me and that's something most of us as mongers should do, get your concealed permit and hammer plus that blade and go about it then. Camden on the other hand can b tempting but risky. Kensington streets are smaller turning off onto per se but you got to kno how to separate your dicckk urges from plan ol stupidity. I've been to Columbus / Akron / Cleveland / Cincinnati / Toledo / Hubbard OHIO, Gary Indiana, Kentucky, WV, MD-bmore (Wilkes) VA, De, CT, NYC (Bronx), MA, Buffalo, Albany, Allentown, Pittsburgh, Reading, Philly, Dundee Michigan Detroit Michigan. 26 states to be exact and I have made mistakes but I always carry. Due to my Career. But I was always jittery af nervous in the beginning LOL but I alway pay close attention and learned "BE COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE" and ain't nothing wrong taking a break and saying to yourself "I'll not today I'll wait another day".

  13. #10291
    I have mongered all over the US and world and have been doing it for 40 years. I have about seen it all. Have been ripped off countless times, when the chick dashes with money now I just shrug my shoulders.

    Worst (or weird) encounters:

    Picked up a beautiful young girl in Orlando. As we are driving along, she suddenly grabbed her head and gave off a blood curdling scream. As couple seconds later, apologized, said "I have problems" I am like no shit sherlock. She said she should be fine now for awhile. As we get to my spot, another scream. She apologizes again. I take her back, she was crying, gave her a few bucks.

    Was in a trap house in Indianapolis, finish the deed, coming downstairs there were two big AA guys with a gun. The guy with gun was screaming at the girl. After a bit, they told me to leave, could still hear yelling but didn't hear any shots as I left.

    Picked up a cute AA girl in my hometown (San Diego). We get to a parking spot, she pulls out a huge knife and tells me to give her the money, as I was getting the cash she lunges at my head with knife, I bolted out the door.

    No more than a month later, picked up another AA girl. She was very quiet, then she goes all psycho at me, yelling and thrashing, pulls out a gun and says she is going to kill me. I grabbed the keys and bolted again.

    This was maybe 15 years ago. I haven't picked up a AA girl since.

  14. #10290
    I've taken my fair share of lumps. To be fair, most of my mistakes were made when I was drinking a lot, and probably not very tuned into my surroundings. If you stay sharp, you won't miss the cues that shit is about to go down.

    2000 or so, picked up by the cops in a sting, Frankford and Montgomery.

    2005 waiting for my date to come back out from grabbing her bag (we had done this before, she and I were a regular thing) some dude tried to rob me of my ride at gunpoint, Huntingdon and Jasper. I carefully slipped the transfer case into neutral as I stepped out. Dude couldn't get it moving and I flagged down a cop. Got my ride back but the cops rode my ass for an hour cause they knew I was up to no good. Busted windshield to boot.

    2010 watched a girl get hit by a car doing over 60 at Kensington and Venango. Literally torn in half and probably never knew what hit her, and they kept going. Was like 4 am and nobody was out.

    2016 walked into a setup in a house in Woodbury NJ. 10 dudes in the next room rolled in and relieved me of my cash and phone. By this time I had quit drinking, and I also left my wallet under the floor mat, and I leave my key in a lock box in the truck bed. So really I just lost cash and got knocked around a bit. The girl was a knockout, had met her at the Wawa and walked back to her "apartment" which was actually a rental they broke into. I had quit drinking by then, but if I had been paying attention I would have seen the obvious clues that something was not right.

    Problem is we sometimes put more effort into landing the girl than protecting ourselves, when it really needs to be the other way around. Make sure you're safe, then get the girl. If you get locked up stabbed or robbed, nobody is getting laid.

  15. #10289
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Mongering can be a dangerous hobby with its own set of risks. I was wondering if people would be willing to share some of their experiences. I'll go first.

    There was a tattooed chick I found on an escorting site. I've had repeated visits with her with no incident, other than her cutting the session short because she couldn't take the D. She was originally working out of a trap house in south Philly. Then I see her ad in south jersey in a cheap motel. After I visit her, as I am walking to my car, a guy tries to jump me. He had a mask and hood on because it was at the peak of covid and tackles me from behind as I walk past him. Luckily he didn't have a weapon and I was able to overpower him. I left that encounter with a few cuts from the ground. Reflecting back on the incident, it seemed like he was a jealous bf who was just trying to get some revenge money because it looked like he went into the room I just left.

    While picking up SW, some carry knives or pepper spray. Some have a bf in a car that follows you to the spot. Some SW would probably pepper spray you if you don't tip them after bad service. One time I had a chick that refused to get out. She got the money ahead of time and did a terrible rush job leaving me with blue balls. I've seen her a few times before but she was just getting worse and worse and it seemed like she was just taking advantage of my good nature and generosity. Against my better judgement, I picked her up that day because she looked good. I didn't really want to argue with her over the money because street rates are not a big loss for me. I just didn't feel like taking her back so I try to get her out. She refuses so I start tossing her stuff out. She attacks me. I don't condone violence against SW but she is becoming physically violent so I end up choking her for a few seconds, which leaves me a few seconds to drive off.

    I think AMPs can be the safest route. I've never had any issues at an AMP. Although, there was one incident a while back where someone was shot in the face at Saigon Spa. But it seemed like that incident was monger vs monger.

    One thing with AMPs is that they have cameras everywhere. Some visible some hidden. Even some escorts in hotels seem to have hidden cameras these days.
    I've been lucky to not have anything happen to me. I grew up in North Philly so luckily my street smarts / sense kicks in which has kept me out of dangerous situations. The closest I've come to something happening was around Old York Road over 10 years ago. I was parked in a lot off 15th street getting a BJ and I looked in my mirror and saw somebody looking like they were trying to creep behind the car. My car was on so I just drove off and left the lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape