Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 4554
-
09-21-22 11:22 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 143Not even that much. When they get no one calling them they all walk the streets. And will take what ever a bag of dope costs. I've seen guys posting they paid $80 or more for a BJ.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 06:34 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 4543None of the girls from Brockton that are on stg not worth more than $120 max.
Originally Posted by RoamingBull
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 20:11 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 38How does she look? I need to try that.
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 13:10 #4236Regular Member

Posts: 1The 6
How do you get service at the 6 I know all the stg girls are there but I don't want to be overcharged.
-
09-17-22 23:50 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 197She is worth it.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 12:58 #4234Banned Member

Posts: 1036Can Confirm You
Dude I believe you! She was out Wednesday Night, that's when I saw her. Caught her halfway between Dairy Queen and Oak St, walking towards Oak St. Looked like a Civi but when I drove by her saw that she was looking at the cars driving by, typical SW behavior. When I pulled over to her, I asked her if she needed a ride, She said No. Excused myself and was ready to pull away. Then she started asking me what I was looking for. Told her I don't talk through the window, Started pulling away, and heard her pleading, let me in, let me in. Too late, was already on my way, too many cars on that stretch. I was debating whether to swing back, but just kept going. Not sure what to think of the encounter. Passed through Thursday Night, and didn't see her.
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
Nice to know she is real and worth the scoop. Given she only comes out for cash to pay her bills explains why she just didn't hop in like a SW. That section of town, there are no SWs, strictly Civi territory. She was dressed nicely also with a nice purse, so normally you would think she is a Civi, except she was watching the cars go by like a SW. Just wondering, was she reasonably priced?
-
09-17-22 06:18 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 197New Headmaster
I scooped up this African American SW last night around oak street. Believe she is Jamaican or Haitian she had an accent. She is a super head master that white girl Carly has nothing on her. Girl got me explode! She said doesn't come out often only when she need extra cash for her bills. Unfortunately she didn't have phone as always.
-
09-14-22 00:36 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 197Tall WSW with grey hoodie. Anybody knows her name. She was pretty popular and decent looking.
-
09-13-22 21:30 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 197She was there this morning.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 18:16 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 273
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
https://imgur.com/a/b5NOakL
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
This link should work, not the best quality I was on the move but it should do.
RT.
-
09-06-22 20:33 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 30Sammie
Had the back of her head shaved not too long ago.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 20:30 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 2681Which one?
Originally Posted by Rtm508
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-06-22 11:36 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 30Sammy
Any info on reliability and skill level.
-
09-06-22 07:49 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 125Your link to the pic does not load.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 07:21 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 273https://imgur.com/a/z1kVqaE
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
The link shows a pic of the brunette I was talking about. This was today right at 7AM. Pink bag instead of hoodie. Anyone know her or scooped?
RT.











Reply With Quote




