Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13123
-
09-20-22 19:57 #10288Senior Member

Posts: 887My closest calls
This is hardly bragging but I've been mongering my whole life and I ain't young. To be honest, I've been lucky more times than I can count but that doesn't mean I avoided trouble along the way. My top 3:
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
1). Off STG, a South Jersey provider in-call where the provider took the money and three rather large AA men immediately knocked on the door, I consider that an outright robbery but the real lesson is, don't bring any extras to an in call. I showed them I didn't have any extra cash, left my I phone in the car and I was able to walk out out unharmed, poorer to be sure, but no physical force was used on me.
2.). Newark stroll, she wanted double the street rate and I called off the date and she proceed to pull a switchblade on me. We were parked at the time and I diverted her attention long enough to jump out of the driver's seat and on to the street. The conflict ended by me throwing the money on the sidewalk outside the passenger door and the minute she got out to scoop up the cash, I hit the lock button on the FOB and both of us were now outside the car. I convinced her to walk away so I could get back into the car and get out of there. Not sure what lesson is to be learned other than depend on your spidey senses on who you are picking up.
3.). A hot summer night on K Avenue and sitting at a traffic light on K Avenue and Allegheny. I'm about the third car in line at the red light when gun shots go off, bang, bang bang, and all hell breaks loose with about 50-75 people running at full speed screaming at the top of their lungs. I noticed that I had room to back up in my car and bang a right off the little side street that is about 30 yards prior to the traffic light. The trick is to back up your car, take that hard right without hitting anybody running away from the gun shots. Now you fellow mongers would be proud of me, instead of going home, I proceed further up K Avenue, find a SW and jam some pecker snot down her throat before returning home (and avoiding the Allegheny intersection) for the night.
But for what its worth, I practice plenty of precaution, I bolt from motels where I don't like the look of the people hanging around the room, I won't pick up a SW that looks like they got nothing to lose (they are the most dangerous) and I am not to proud to go home with a full ball sack rather than compromise my safety. For the newbies, it is hobby full of risks and much like playing the roulette table, if you are holding the dice, it's just a matter of time before you roll the wrong number.
-
09-20-22 17:54 #10287Senior Member

Posts: 630I have never gotten into a confrontation, let alone an altercation, but there have been many times where my spidey sense has gone off and I've gotten out of dodge rather than risk it. There have also been a few times where I've ignored it because the little head has been doing the thinking and I'm lucky things didn't go entirely south.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Sure, when I bail, the escort gets a little upset that she gets no-showed. But usually I've asked enough questions before arriving where I find that things are not as she had represented, and I'm clear and firm with her over text as to why I'm walking away. This is why we use burner phones and this is why they enable us to easily change numbers (identities).
I'm sure I've been in many situations with escorts where they have had weapons hidden in their rooms, just that I've never given them a reason to even think about pulling them out. I'm a man of my word, I stick to the script and I know how to treat other human beings, including understanding how to sense conflict coming and diffuse it before it escalates into a physical altercation.
Interestingly enough, I'd say the closest I ever felt that some shit was going to go down was recently at Spa 32 in Ardmore, of all places. After I was brought into the room but before paying and getting undressed I heard a loud altercation between the previous monger and one of the therapists. I didn't hear what he said, but he probably demanded some kind of service and was complaining loudly about how he didn't get it, because the clear, shrill response from her was "BECAUSE YOU NO PAY!
The next thing I heard was the door slamming and him storming down the steps. In my mind's eye, I could have definitely pictured him coming back with a gun and killing everyone inside, and I was trying to figure out if I could get myself out the door, down the steps and out of sight before he came back. But the mental math told me that because there is no back door to that place and because coming out the front door puts you in the middle of the block with a long way to go before you could get out of harm's way, my best option was to stay out of sight as I had no reason to believe that he knew I was even there. So I tucked myself in that space under the table and behind the table skirt for about five minutes until I could be sure he wasn't coming back. The parking for that place is right out on the street, so going back to one's car to grab a gun out of the glove compartment, stash it in your waistband under your shirt and storm back up the steps to shoot out the lock and then everyone you find inside couldn't take more than about two minutes.
It took about ten minutes before my therapist came back and she was a little shaken. Asked her if she was ok and she put on a brave face and said she was fine. I can only imagine they were huddling together, hopefully with a weapon, to try and protect themselves if he came back, just that it took them longer to realize he was probably gone and not returning for revenge. Service that time was actually really good. So chalk one up for adrenaline-fueled sex!
I've done a few incalls at NE notells where the number of hangers-around in the hallways have been uncomfortable. There have been times where I was preparing myself for the real possibility of getting jumped on the way out. There have been times where I have seen handlers trying to hide in stairwells, cars or around corners and I've just backed away and left. No pussy is worth having to explain to my SO why I have a black eye or bruises elsewhere on my body. It's not like I'm into MMA or have a physical hobby where I could realistically explain away the residue of a physical altercation.
Overall I think I do a pretty good job of reading between the lines with the ads, applying what I know about human personality and what I've learned from a number of years in this hobby, and choosing wisely in the first place. I'm sure this means I've passed up on some people who, in the end, would have been fun to fuck. But in my situation, it's infinitely better safe than sorry.
-
09-20-22 10:04 #10286Asshole

Posts: 399Any one get hurt or robbed while mongering?
Mongering can be a dangerous hobby with its own set of risks. I was wondering if people would be willing to share some of their experiences. I'll go first.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
There was a tattooed chick I found on an escorting site. I've had repeated visits with her with no incident, other than her cutting the session short because she couldn't take the D. She was originally working out of a trap house in south Philly. Then I see her ad in south jersey in a cheap motel. After I visit her, as I am walking to my car, a guy tries to jump me. He had a mask and hood on because it was at the peak of covid and tackles me from behind as I walk past him. Luckily he didn't have a weapon and I was able to overpower him. I left that encounter with a few cuts from the ground. Reflecting back on the incident, it seemed like he was a jealous bf who was just trying to get some revenge money because it looked like he went into the room I just left.
While picking up SW, some carry knives or pepper spray. Some have a bf in a car that follows you to the spot. Some SW would probably pepper spray you if you don't tip them after bad service. One time I had a chick that refused to get out. She got the money ahead of time and did a terrible rush job leaving me with blue balls. I've seen her a few times before but she was just getting worse and worse and it seemed like she was just taking advantage of my good nature and generosity. Against my better judgement, I picked her up that day because she looked good. I didn't really want to argue with her over the money because street rates are not a big loss for me. I just didn't feel like taking her back so I try to get her out. She refuses so I start tossing her stuff out. She attacks me. I don't condone violence against SW but she is becoming physically violent so I end up choking her for a few seconds, which leaves me a few seconds to drive off.
I think AMPs can be the safest route. I've never had any issues at an AMP. Although, there was one incident a while back where someone was shot in the face at Saigon Spa. But it seemed like that incident was monger vs monger.
One thing with AMPs is that they have cameras everywhere. Some visible some hidden. Even some escorts in hotels seem to have hidden cameras these days.
-
09-19-22 23:11 #10285Senior Member

Posts: 987
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
If you really want to get into it. From the moment you start your car and until you get home with the door behind you locked you're not exactly safe.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Just driving anywhere around Philadelphia can be dangerous and anything can happen anywhere. What is concerning to me is the people who run red lights and all the aggressive drivers on the road. At any given time you could be riding next to a car with a bunch of young men inside with loaded firearms and nothing to loose looking for trouble.
I remember once I was parked on Kensington by Tioga and at the stoplight a man was rear ended by the car behind him. The car who ran into the back of the stopped vehicle took off down a one way street going in the wrong direction with the victim in chase behind him. Heard all kinds of noise and the offending vehicle comes back down Kensington Ave totally running red lights and driving on the wrong side of the road trying to flee from the car he hit going 80 mph like an idiot putting everyone's lives in danger. They were all black men above 35 years of age and that situation could have easily turned into a shooting. It literally all happened right next to my vehicle door so I saw everything.
The one area I stay away from is Buckius area. That area really fell off. Too many cars parked with men inside, it's too dark and I haven't seen an attractive woman in that area or even picked up anything in that area in about a year. I do recognize a few girls that work in that area. The tranny works close to that area also so beware.
If you're at Buckius you might as well hit up Torresdale. I seen some new talent on Torresdale. There was an attractive black woman in silver heels that was looking for work about a week ago and I seen a pack of girls looking like they were working together on a corner.
-
09-19-22 23:03 #10284Senior Member

Posts: 64Crystal
Picked up Crystal the other day. She was wearing a black wig. Cute face but was a little beat up. Very borderline for me. She was very good tho. Decent head game didn't complain and did what was asked. I don't think I would do again only because of her hygiene.
-
09-19-22 22:39 #10283Senior Member

Posts: 644Fuck that dickhead. He doesn't even live in Pennsylvania.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 22:20 #10282Senior Member

Posts: 987Dr. Oz
Any of you mongers see Dr. Oz on the Kenzo stroll today? He was out there picking up needles and even driving people to detox. Pretty funny. All the press probably cockblocked a few of you.
-
09-19-22 08:23 #10281Senior Member

Posts: 1475Not sure about the meth hypothesis. I have been with countless methheads and she didn't fit the pattern. It seemed she was on some sort of hallucinogenic. Or crazy. Regardless, even though she was pretty AF and had a banging body, it was an easy pass decision. Been with plenty of psychos in my day, whether natural or drug-induced, and it is never a good idea.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 10:49 #10280Senior Member

Posts: 887With you on this one
However, I will add one caveat, the three blocks south of Lehigh has proven to be fruitful over the years but once I start heading north on K Avenue, I skip the entire swath of blocks from Lehigh up to Allegheny before I start looking again. Somerset is the worst as per Gator's comments, its a war zone and your chances of getting robbed or hurt as ten times higher than your chances of finding a decent SW. Those odds should scare any right thinking Mongerer as if we think right in the first place.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 10:00 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 644The area between Allegheny and Lehigh is a no go for me. Bottom of the barrel people & too much chaos going on down there for me to scoop up anyone. I stick to north of Westmoreland or around Huntingdon.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 09:50 #10278Senior Member

Posts: 748Always an adventure to be had in sloppy Kenso. That girl was probably Methed up. That meth can give them mood swings wider than a pendulum swing. I can't understand why they even use that stuff. It can be as much of a danger to those using it as to those close by. I have been attacked with knives by girls whacked out on that evil shit. It's important to try and sort that all out before she gets in the car. Glad you had your head on your shoulders thinking straight. A meeting like that could ruin your entire adventure.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
Once we begin settling for what's available instead of what we want we open the floodgates of trouble beyond compare. Especially around the Somerset area. That has always been home to the demons. If you want freaky, crazy as fuck, off the wall? That's a prime location for it right there. Somerset is an ideal street for a setup because a driver has no way out but straight or back up on those blocks. Dangerous area there. The losers there know everyone that is usually in the area. They can spot a monger five blocks away. They have no issues about attacking in broad daylight. They don't care who sees them either. Again. Glad it didn't go south for you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
09-17-22 19:15 #10277Senior Member

Posts: 1475Been here all week, scooped a few girls for fun, nice times. In my old age, been getting really picky, and find myself cruising forever to find a gem. A couple days, struck out totally. Last night, saw a gorgeous young girl chatting up the street ruffians just north of Somerset Station. Parked the car and tried to see if she would move away from the street trash. An ambulance came by, and she walked away from the pack, tried moving in. She was maybe 18-20, tight spinner body.
As I approached, she was holding her ears to block the silrens. I asked her how she was doing. Not good, she says. Ask her name, mumbles. Then she asks me "what year is it?" I say 2022. She says no it isn't, it is at least 2023. Then she says, what did you do to my heart? I ask her what she meant. She says "you moved it from the right side of my body, to my left!" More mumbling gibberish. I don't know what she was on, but I knew this was going nowhere fast so I bailed.
Bottom line, lots of pussy everywhere, but finding primo pussy on the K can be challenging, to say the least.
-
09-17-22 15:22 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 644Last night
Rode thru last night. They were doing those bi monthly sobriety checks betweenn Venango & Sedgley. Rode around that a few times. Just so happen to see Sharon walking Castor & Jasper. She gets in and thank God she wasn't high. The last couple of times I saw her on the ave she was high as shit. Her performance is night and day when she's sober and not high. Parked up and blasted off in her grill.
-
09-13-22 22:48 #10275Asshole

Posts: 399Where can I find these vids?
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 19:34 #10274Senior Member

Posts: 987Got confused. I thought you were talking about another Amber. We are talking about the same Amber now that I think of it. There are xxx of Amber online if you look. Some guy who shoots his own porn sometimes picks up girls from the Ave and does adult videos with them and one shoot was Amber. I didn't see a condom being used.










Reply With Quote





