Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 552 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    The upper left corner Pandoras Logo. Stories go back 24 hours. Yesterday / Thursday they posted it two different shifts.
    Got it. Thanks.

  2. #4280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    I read somewhere that her price is $100 per song for a HJ. How much she set you back for the VIP?

  3. #4279

    Harmony at Pandoras

    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.

  4. #4278
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Sunday

    I stop by pandora today.

    It like a fuck factory. Monse busy today. So I pick Anya. She lube up my Wang. Soft jerk meaning in my ear. She put cover on me. Ride me. I bust fast. HAHA.

    She sexy white woman.

    I stay and watch monse bang 3 more guys. I then get CBJ from black girl name cream. She good time.

  5. #4277

    Logo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing it.
    The upper left corner Pandoras Logo. Stories go back 24 hours. Yesterday / Thursday they posted it two different shifts.

  6. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It's almost always in their daily IG story. Just got to keep checking.
    Not seeing it.

  7. #4275

    Check the IG story

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Is there a trick to getting the linup at pandoras?? I've been on thier IG but can't find it.
    It's almost always in their daily IG story. Just got to keep checking.

  8. #4274

    Linup

    Is there a trick to getting the linup at pandoras?? I've been on thier IG but can't find it.

  9. #4273

    Kittens Day time

    First time in a while I had to go north, and decided since it was mid afternoon and did not want to deal with traffic to get to Pandoras I would check out Kittens. What a pleasant surprise, there were a number of dancers, and the ones that stopped by were not overly pushy for a change. Did they finally figure out the hard sell was a turn off? Saw two attractive gals with dark hair and nice figures, usual deal $40 for one or 3 for $100, and a slender black girl who was very nice, same price schedule.

    While the dancers were not over the top there was plenty of two way contact on all three of them. All three were above board and did not try to scam in any way, what a pleasant surprise. Will be sure and stop in again in a few weeks if I get a job in South Seattle.

  10. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Just read this thread.

    At least 1/3 of the comments are about extras' at Pandoras.

    Or go to Tuscl.

    Those review give great detail.

    Then go to Instagram and see who is working at Pandoras.

    Or just go in during the day and see Monse.
    Monse is a sure bet and a finisher. Offers extras and never disappoints. Entice is in the same boat so another closer. Have a fun ride!

  11. #4271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperD253  [View Original Post]
    I am looking to check out Pandora's this weekend. I want to get extra at VIPs. Who is good and does the extras and what is a good cost? Don't want to get scammed back there with an air dance.
    Just read this thread.

    At least 1/3 of the comments are about extras' at Pandoras.

    Or go to Tuscl.

    Those review give great detail.

    Then go to Instagram and see who is working at Pandoras.

    Or just go in during the day and see Monse.

  12. #4270

    Extras at Pandora's

    I am looking to check out Pandora's this weekend. I want to get extra at VIPs. Who is good and does the extras and what is a good cost? Don't want to get scammed back there with an air dance.

  13. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I wonder which dancer ripped him off 🤔.
    It was Friday, there are more than few scammers there on Fridays.

  14. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I wonder which dancer ripped him off 🤔.

  15. #4267

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape