Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10945

    Current ad anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted everyone to know that Summer in Clayton is now going by Kari in Brentwood. Her rate is $200 an hour and her hours are generally 10 AM to 3 PM (although last appointment starts at 2:15). Appointments can be scheduled by texting her at 3 14xxxx8 3 8 but nothing else will be discussed by text.

    She is a lovely lady who has managed to stay in great shape after ten years in the hobby. She will send a couple of pictures if requested. I have seen her many times and have always had a great time.
    Is there any ad out there with a current pic or so? Or even an old "Summer ad".

  2. #10944
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Is Gina working.
    I'm not sure I have her Facebook name her real name and last name but I'm not going to post it on here but she is in fact Piper's mom they even look alike not trying to bash her but Piper had an odor I'm not making that up and I have zero tolerance for that and she's mechanical she just laid there acting like she was just doing me a favor and started her monthly friend right when I was in the middle of doing it I'm like are you freaking kidding me thank God I went and got checked because of all her blood no Gina got out of prison I think she's in a relationship with some kid it looks like he's about 18 or 19 years old.

  3. #10943

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this one. Seeing if I could get some fresh eyes on the topic. Still can't find much info out there. Would make my year if I finally found a SoCo Spinner! (Unless, as I must ask, if there's another out there I'm missing.).
    Look at post 10153. Good review.

  4. #10942

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to confirm if I saw a confirmation of this provider Brianna. Can't seem to find in search but I thought I remember seeing something of 'lack luster' or the like? Am I just mixed up or? Any help would be appreciated! Trying to find a slim provider in SoCo is virtually impossible!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...645/7136599714
    Circling back on this one. Seeing if I could get some fresh eyes on the topic. Still can't find much info out there. Would make my year if I finally found a SoCo Spinner! (Unless, as I must ask, if there's another out there I'm missing.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 633d03dae659ba0814746f14eff893b9_f.jpg‎   121b056b54ebf913e480634664307453_f.jpg‎   fbf68f5703fdd9302c3b4b090e3db11b_f.jpg‎  

  5. #10941

    Kari in Brentwood

    Wanted everyone to know that Summer in Clayton is now going by Kari in Brentwood. Her rate is $200 an hour and her hours are generally 10 AM to 3 PM (although last appointment starts at 2:15). Appointments can be scheduled by texting her at 3 14xxxx8 3 8 but nothing else will be discussed by text.

    She is a lovely lady who has managed to stay in great shape after ten years in the hobby. She will send a couple of pictures if requested. I have seen her many times and have always had a great time.

  6. #10940

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    I saw Parker earlier this year and it was 200/300 +50/+100 for FS.
    So, 250 for an all inclusive half hour? That's not bad, especially for an awesome provider like Parker. Just a little more than Eden's half hour rate. That's a real bargain from another top tier lady.

    You can't go wrong with either one.

  7. #10939
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    500 for FS hour?
    I saw Parker earlier this year and it was 200/300 +50/+100 for FS.

  8. #10938

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.
    Is Gina working.

  9. #10937
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?
    500 for FS hour?

  10. #10936

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?
    Confirmed. She is the Best in Stl and by the volume of people who want to see her, could charge whatever she wanted and people would pay it to see her.

  11. #10935

    Parker question

    I posted this on the Vixens thread as well but figure I'll get faster responses here. I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?

  12. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.
    Sour Grapes?

  13. #10933

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Search Angie on the thread. I just asked about her last week. Apparently she used to be 150-200 and has increased prices over be last year but everything I've heard has been really good. Sounds like a full GFE MILF with only limited rules (covered FS) and great performance. I'm planning to see her soon.
    Thanks she does not have any review on TER. So just want to make sure she is legit.

  14. #10932
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Any of you all could say what you want but Piper has an odor has a little bit of an arrogant attitude problem a little does she know that everybody knows that her mom Natalie was doing the same thing she was doing AKA Gina.

  15. #10931

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is pretty much settled in Chicago. Really missing her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6190004-350634

    Anyone been to her recently. Please let me know. Thanks.
    She's posting as available in STL today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/92829887

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape