Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 632 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 9470
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4205
    Yeah, I saw that over on HX as well. Sad to see a once reputable agency stoop so low. Its all about the market. If you provide great service at competitive rates and include customer loyalty incentives, then income will be assured. If ypure greedy, stingy, and paranoid then you reap the results accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    And here I was hoping this forum has finally purged all the drama brought on by the bookers, shills and agency fights. I even saw on HX where one agency is complaining about this forum. Thanks for keeping a score card on these members. Who else do you have on that list? Send me a PM.

  2. #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Donnie boy isn't new. It's thedude SD guy lul.
    And here I was hoping this forum has finally purged all the drama brought on by the bookers, shills and agency fights. I even saw on HX where one agency is complaining about this forum. Thanks for keeping a score card on these members. Who else do you have on that list? Send me a PM.

  3. #4203

    Obvious!

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Donnie boy isn't new. It's thedude SD guy lul.
    Yeah it's so obvious with his posts and providers he raves about. I think "Bora" is great as well, but. The "dude" has a review about her under every handle he creates. What eventually reveals his original true self is when he takes jabs about AMP shops / MMS' that he and probably 95% of mongers in SD have / still appreciates because of all the hotties they've bought and continue to bring to SD. Just enjoy what we have! Write your reviews / experiences and move on!

    Many of us already know it's 2 members on here with multiple handles that write the fake reviews. We just ignore them and look for reviews from trusted mongers.

  4. #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    Do any of why'all have any info about Lily DDD?

    I was wondering if Lily DDD has permanently relocated to Chicago?

    Because she still has an Eros post that's still working.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...162.htm?cat=32

    If so, does this mean that she'll no longer travel to San Diego?

    She finally contacted me almost 2 weeks ago regarding returning to San Diego.

    The day before we were to hook up, she messaged me saying that she was cancelling because got COVID.

    Then, she asked me to "loan" her $1500 for some unknown reason.

    Then she returned to ghosting me again because that was the last time I heard from her.
    I've seen her on and off throughout the years and her breast upgrades when she used to have an incall at UTC. She's going to be back in SD at the end of November.

    She's never hit me up asking me for money, that seems really unlike her. I've even recently asked if I could use digital means of transfers w / her instead of paper, and she pushed to cash only.

  5. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    It might be just be me but I thought she didn't provide a great service tbh. She's one of the younger kgirls providers in SD and has the better kgirl bodies out there tho. Her pics make her seem like she's slender, but she's pretty thick, but like someone else mentioned in a good way.

    English was decent enough for short conversations.

    MM tits were well made and there's some cushion when you're pushing her in K9.

    The thing that was an instant boner killer was it seemed like her main goal was to get me to finish as fast as possible and get out the door. I left 40 minutes into the session even though I booked an hr. Nothing really passionate and the positions we did were quite mechanical.
    I saw Millie twice in OC 3 years ago. Her service is not that great. Just standard. People like her because she looks young. She told me she was 22 why / o but the 2nd time she told me she is a late 80's baby. She's known to be out of it and her eyes will wonder off every where. When I saw her she was petite but I heard she put on a lot of meat recently. I like jessie better. Fucked her 7 times when she use to go by a different name. We just click well. She's fine as hell. Super GFE with me which I'm ok with. I'm more hardcore fuckfest type. Ill be in TJ next week ill prob call Jessie since I have her # and hopefully shell still be there so I can lay my eggs in her. But shell prob be back in Vegas sooner or later. She's pretty popular in Vegas.

  6. #4200
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by DonniesLo  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/129b5...1-ed600fe14a59

    Been a fun couple of weeks. Got to see Bora aka McC in OC with SAG, Jessie with Kstars, Millie with Sdag, and Lisa at the new Spa Capri.

    Was in the mood for some Thai and texted Mya. Nice private place with good parking. She is a tanned slender Thai lady around 38 years old, has a real nice ass and some all natural boobs with those dark nipples. Gave a pretty solid massage for 40 minutes and flipped over and she started a slow HJ with nice ball squeezing. Let me suck on her firm B sized tits. After 5-10 minutes shit my wad on her hands and she cleaned me up.

    1.8 for 60 minutes. Fun girl and will repeat.
    Should say shot my wad LOL.

  7. #4199
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 21

    Thai Maya in Miramar

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/129b5...1-ed600fe14a59

    Been a fun couple of weeks. Got to see Bora aka McC in OC with SAG, Jessie with Kstars, Millie with Sdag, and Lisa at the new Spa Capri.

    Was in the mood for some Thai and texted Mya. Nice private place with good parking. She is a tanned slender Thai lady around 38 years old, has a real nice ass and some all natural boobs with those dark nipples. Gave a pretty solid massage for 40 minutes and flipped over and she started a slow HJ with nice ball squeezing. Let me suck on her firm B sized tits. After 5-10 minutes shot my wad on her hands and she cleaned me up.

    1.8 for 60 minutes. Fun girl and will repeat.

  8. #4198
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #4197

    Millie SDAG

    It might be just be me but I thought she didn't provide a great service tbh. She's one of the younger kgirls providers in SD and has the better kgirl bodies out there tho. Her pics make her seem like she's slender, but she's pretty thick, but like someone else mentioned in a good way.

    English was decent enough for short conversations.

    MM tits were well made and there's some cushion when you're pushing her in K9.

    The thing that was an instant boner killer was it seemed like her main goal was to get me to finish as fast as possible and get out the door. I left 40 minutes into the session even though I booked an hr. Nothing really passionate and the positions we did were quite mechanical.

  10. #4196
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    DonniesLo, you're new here, so welcome. I obviously was not clear enough in my comments about the FEC which is counter to what you found. I've been an FEC client for many years.
    Donnie boy isn't new. It's thedude SD guy lul.

  11. #4195

    Lily DDD. New Location?

    Do any of why'all have any info about Lily DDD?

    I was wondering if Lily DDD has permanently relocated to Chicago?

    Because she still has an Eros post that's still working.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...162.htm?cat=32

    If so, does this mean that she'll no longer travel to San Diego?

    She finally contacted me almost 2 weeks ago regarding returning to San Diego.

    The day before we were to hook up, she messaged me saying that she was cancelling because got COVID.

    Then, she asked me to "loan" her $1500 for some unknown reason.

    Then she returned to ghosting me again because that was the last time I heard from her.

  12. #4194
    Do not give up any personal info. Be patient. It will take time. See some less desirable ladies. Join the noobz club and ask there. Look for profiles of new providers who are also looking to get their network going (this has its risks though). Practice good opsec. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSock  [View Original Post]
    Any tip to pass screening for SDAG?

    My Employer (big tech) does not verify my Id. My references are all in Northern California and it is not the provider's phone number but PO's numbers.

    Any recommended places that I may visit for refs?

  13. #4193

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by GSock  [View Original Post]
    Any tip to pass screening for SDAG?

    My Employer (big tech) does not verify my Id. My references are all in Northern California and it is not the provider's phone number but PO's numbers.

    Any recommended places that I may visit for refs?
    Get some reviews on your HX profile and try again.

  14. #4192
    Quote Originally Posted by GSock  [View Original Post]
    Any tip to pass screening for SDAG?

    My Employer (big tech) does not verify my Id. My references are all in Northern California and it is not the provider's phone number but PO's numbers.

    Any recommended places that I may visit for refs?
    Do you have a HX network?

  15. #4191
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Any insight on Millie?
    She's well-reviewed and recommended more than not. What do you want to know?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape