Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 682 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5864
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/595324766065

    She's great! Treat her right and you will not be disappointed. Spinner grl and a great attitude makes sure you're satisfied.
    Huh, I guess I got her on an off day. MY impression was, probably cute at one time, with a terrible attitude, and an ass that stunk. Seriously, we had agreed on 80 and she bitched at me the entire date about how she was worth more. Not with the bad tude and stinky butt, no.

    I did catch another girl that was with her a few weeks ago, using the same #. Fucking knockout and a great date. Haven't managed to reconnect w her though.

  2. #5863
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Seen somewhere that she isn't worth it.
    See this is what I mean. Can't find any bona fide experiences, just these vague descriptions. Which I suppose says a lot.

    Oh yeah, her name came up when I saw Natalia, who said her nickname around the express inn on 38 was "Blood tits." Called her psycho as well.

  3. #5862

    Natalia

    Latest ad - https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...u/734391916337.

    Sorry to report that she is majorly deteriorating, and I won't return. She was always right on the edge for me where her attitude and body balanced out her annoying qualities, but no more.

    Reached out to early one morning and she was fast to reply and set something up for a couple of hours later. 15 min before the meet I get "I need a little more time, can you get me cigs on the way." She was always annoying with time management, but then you'd walk in, and she'd be clean, made up, cute outfit, room in reasonable shape. Not today. I just cannot stand that. It means the wait was for nothing or for drug time or something.

    I wanted SS and she goes "120." I said no, I don't want half hour, and she said that's the shortest she does. Got it to 100 bc of the cigs.

    Everything sucked today. She's in rough shape, and kinda smelly. Rushed me too, keeping me to the minute. I had to pull out and jerk to finish, and that was annoying too bc she stalled when I asked her to swallow, then changed her mind 2 seconds too late, then acted a little annoyed that I didn't CIM. She nearly ruined my orgasm.

    Honestly, it was one of those sessions where on the way home I was thinking that maybe I've had my fill for a while.

  4. #5861
    You crack me up man, and I mean no disrespect because you clearly have game. Dudes have been mongering so long that they invent the new strategy of meeting people irl, and going on a date LOLOLOL. Cooper River?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    It is good to see the reaction to shared experiences from a few mongers on this forum. Let's face it a lot of guys are afraid of rejection because of being too young or too old. I shared a few tips about being assertive with women to spike their attention. I can't remark enough when going out to hunt, you must be dressed properly, you have to stand out in the crowd, clean clothes, clean shoes properly shaved and a subtle cologne to awaken the senses of the ladies. Picture this, when you are at a store, mall or anywhere and your eyes get directed to a hot woman dressed in a provocative way, smelling incredible, and your senses are about how can I get that woman. Everybody else got eclipsed by her right?. Now turn the tables and you be the one to stand out in the crowd of men who are wearing dirty clothes, sandals, looking scruffy and who don't give a crap how they look. Believe me if you project confidence, act like a natural pussy magnet, women will look at you differently. A few weeks ago I took a trip near Pennsauken, there is a park and I saw some beautiful ladies exercising, jogging, biking in front of the river, I made myself a mental note to come back and see if I could meet someone there..

  5. #5860

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    It is good to see the reaction to shared experiences from a few mongers on this forum. Let's face it a lot of guys are afraid of rejection because of being too young or too old. I shared a few tips about being assertive with women to spike their attention. I can't remark enough when going out to hunt, you must be dressed properly, you have to stand out in the crowd, clean clothes, clean shoes properly shaved and a subtle cologne to awaken the senses of the ladies. Picture this, when you are at a store, mall or anywhere and your eyes get directed to a hot woman dressed in a provocative way, smelling incredible, and your senses are about how can I get that woman. Everybody else got eclipsed by her right?. Now turn the tables and you be the one to stand out in the crowd of men who are wearing dirty clothes, sandals, looking scruffy and who don't give a crap how they look. Believe me if you project confidence, act like a natural pussy magnet, women will look at you differently. A few weeks ago I took a trip near Pennsauken, there is a park and I saw some beautiful ladies exercising, jogging, biking in front of the river, I made myself a mental note to come back and see if I could meet someone there.

    Last weekend I took my bike, dressed properly and started my day looking for a potential target, lo and behold after a half an hour I saw a girl on a bike and past her by, I stop a few yards in front of her and when she approach I smile and offered her a bottle of water. She stopped and declined the water, showing me she had her own bottle. I laugh and said well it didn't work, she burst out laughing and said " you do this a lot?" I said no, of course not, I just saw you and thought, God she looks amazing!, you can't blame me for trying to meet you. I avoided an awkward silence and diverted her attention to another subject in the water. We sat for a while talking meaningless issues, and at the end we made plans to meet again. She has a boyfriend, according to her nothing serious?. 2 days later she reached out, how about a movie and food?, I thought it is happening tonight.

    I hope this is a preview of what you can do as well.
    Can I ask your age range?

  6. #5859

    Blaze

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/595324766065

    She's great! Treat her right and you will not be disappointed. Spinner grl and a great attitude makes sure you're satisfied.

  7. #5858

    ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this one? https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/401925102465.

    She posts very frequently, often does doubles. More than once I have clocked a crack pipe in her photos, so I do know the score, but I can't really find conclusive reviews here.

    I feel like its prob a waste of time, but I'm curious.
    She's drama.

  8. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this one? https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/401925102465.

    She posts very frequently, often does doubles. More than once I have clocked a crack pipe in her photos, so I do know the score, but I can't really find conclusive reviews here.

    I feel like its prob a waste of time, but I'm curious.
    Seen somewhere that she isn't worth it.

  9. #5856

    Yes you can!

    It is good to see the reaction to shared experiences from a few mongers on this forum. Let's face it a lot of guys are afraid of rejection because of being too young or too old. I shared a few tips about being assertive with women to spike their attention. I can't remark enough when going out to hunt, you must be dressed properly, you have to stand out in the crowd, clean clothes, clean shoes properly shaved and a subtle cologne to awaken the senses of the ladies. Picture this, when you are at a store, mall or anywhere and your eyes get directed to a hot woman dressed in a provocative way, smelling incredible, and your senses are about how can I get that woman. Everybody else got eclipsed by her right?. Now turn the tables and you be the one to stand out in the crowd of men who are wearing dirty clothes, sandals, looking scruffy and who don't give a crap how they look. Believe me if you project confidence, act like a natural pussy magnet, women will look at you differently. A few weeks ago I took a trip near Pennsauken, there is a park and I saw some beautiful ladies exercising, jogging, biking in front of the river, I made myself a mental note to come back and see if I could meet someone there.

    Last weekend I took my bike, dressed properly and started my day looking for a potential target, lo and behold after a half an hour I saw a girl on a bike and past her by, I stop a few yards in front of her and when she approach I smile and offered her a bottle of water. She stopped and declined the water, showing me she had her own bottle. I laugh and said well it didn't work, she burst out laughing and said " you do this a lot?" I said no, of course not, I just saw you and thought, God she looks amazing!, you can't blame me for trying to meet you. I avoided an awkward silence and diverted her attention to another subject in the water. We sat for a while talking meaningless issues, and at the end we made plans to meet again. She has a boyfriend, according to her nothing serious?. 2 days later she reached out, how about a movie and food?, I thought it is happening tonight.

    I hope this is a preview of what you can do as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails o3.jpg‎   o2.jpg‎   o1.jpg‎   o.jpg‎  

  10. #5855

    Snowblowsbest?

    What's the story with this one? https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/401925102465.

    She posts very frequently, often does doubles. More than once I have clocked a crack pipe in her photos, so I do know the score, but I can't really find conclusive reviews here.

    I feel like its prob a waste of time, but I'm curious.

  11. #5854

    T

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I texted her back and forth a couple times last week. Never was able to connect. Too many delays between texts. I was disappointed because I think she would have been a good time. I may try her again. She's staying at a hotel off black horse pike.
    She's a sweetheart free spirit we are friends on instagram and facebook.

  12. #5853
    Readingneeds- sorry I'd taken Blaze quicker. No harm / no foul? LOL.

    Blaze does have different sets of donations between STG and Broadway's. Her STG donations are prettt reasonable which is a bit upchuck considering inflation prices nowadays.

    Blaze talked in depth that STG does give women a bit of clout pricing yet, beat artists drag it down. Some by choice, others by more malicious modes such as stealing photos to bait and switch. Hence some of her Escort Monkey's and Usasexguide reviews are downright false since mongers are lured in by Blaze's photos yet when mongers and alleged date meet, they arrived to a BBW 250 lbs ole has been. Either mongers bite the bullet and pull the trigger or leave blue balled and write a bad review under her name.

    I've gone down that road lately and it's time consuming and it really stings my pockets.

    So, with the help with my GF and her connects (though we found out it's a bit harder when both been out of the game for so long), it's comes down to who you know and who to blow.

    With Dee's introduction, Blaze's date was relaxed and not clockwatching. I can't say that future dates may be the same or other mongers' experiences may be in the Green. Lots of XXX factors.

    I will revise in checking out Crystal and Brandy and report on their dates once I be more stable with cash. I do hope also that with my foot on the door, I can gateway to other Broadway girls or even STG escort and give a true representation of their skill.

    Hope you Mongers be safe and be good.

  13. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    EXACTLY.

    Those women married to the rich doctor will screw around on him. You can nail her but she will never leave him for you. But who cares because you already see that if she will cheat on him she will with you. So just be the guy she is cheating with. As for the hood rats they are right where they want to be and belong and are just there for us to fuck. Let her dumbass hoodrat bf deal with her bs. We get the only good part.
    The hoodrats are comfortable and love drama to post on Facebook and Instagram Lmao I really don't trust because they self snitch on social media everyday Lmao but they are good a good fuck and suck.

  14. #5851
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I stopped that nice guy BS a long time ago took a few wake up calls to snap out of it not worth being extremely nice to people it's an invitation to be disrespected the Hood chicks with multiple kids are only good for sex that's it I prefer the fuck buddy relationship just have sex and fun and leave be back for next schedule appointment. The women married to lawyers and doctors are fucking and sucking someone off while the husband is at work but will never leave their husband because the women have financial security Lmao and some of the husbands know this but prefer to keep the married going to prevent losing half or majority of assets to wife. Yes those married women are available but will have limits the guy is just a fuck buddy someone to help with the married woman sexual desires that's it if the guy start the I love you and can give better than husband nonsense the married woman will find another fuck buddy or have one or two available already.

    Great post Tailgunner
    EXACTLY.

    Those women married to the rich doctor will screw around on him. You can nail her but she will never leave him for you. But who cares because you already see that if she will cheat on him she will with you. So just be the guy she is cheating with. As for the hood rats they are right where they want to be and belong and are just there for us to fuck. Let her dumbass hoodrat bf deal with her bs. We get the only good part.

  15. #5850
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I know you put time and thought into writing the above. Also, I know you weren't writing it to brag but rather to share your experiences and success with other mongers. And it makes sense to me. I get your entire perspective. I don't take it personal and life experiences are supposed to teach us. My son is a job hopper. He takes a big paying "work from IT" home job and just moves on if the lawn is a little greener over the fence. Because of his work perspective, he earns more money than I do. He's had five jobs in the past five years...... all much better than the last one. I stay at one old tired, fairly decent job. He sees it as dog eat dog. And I try to live with a different set of ethics. I can't imagine doing some of what he does. My word is my bond. His word is as good as it needs to be and no more. That said, I really am a sucker. A really naive nice guy. I trust words. I know that's dumb.

    But, some of what you do. I could never do. But, I get it. I have tried to emulate your style of mongering and I've got the part down where I have accepted that these woman want their life. At least to the extend that they want their life more than they want to leave their life. And though almost everything that you say makes sense to me, I still can't do it all. Just like I know my son will far exceed my personal achievements, both earnings and savings. He will retire way early and I'm already past. But hey I like work and travel and I travel for work. Just like him, you and those that are able to do what you do, will have far more mongering getting laid success than me. Does that make me stupid? I don't think it does. We are all led by personal principles embedded into our personalities. But, I envy you winning lots of woman and having lots of sex.

    In mongering, I get lost sometimes when I weigh the importance of a few bucks to me. I don't really give a shit about fifty or a hundred bucks. I work hard and play hard. And this sex addiction of mine takes up time. That said, I do understand economics and supply and demand. And if enough of us don't care about a hundred bucks, pretty soon we'll all owe another hundred bucks. I care more about that then I do the money.

    I am glad you take the time to share with us the process by which you are able to achieve success. I enjoy the insights. Problem is at my age, I think that...... my age...... maybe I need to work on some of these escorts mothers. Too bad they're all so frigging fat and ugly. If you find a skinny fifty plus MILF, let me know. But, often the older woman age, the less likely they are to want to have sex and that really is the problem with 60 plus men doing what you guys do with married woman. They have better choices. I stay fit, work out, run and fuck as often as I can... I am in great shape and maybe can out lift, out pull-up.. outrun you, but in the sex game..... well I am older and I can't compete unless I show them my fat wallet. Those of us more mature will not have the same level of success as those of you 35 to 50. Married 50 to 60 year olds don't generally want to go fuck around. Not to say none do, but in far less numbers than their younger counterparts. Woman are much different than men. The older I get the more I need.
    My brother, listen to me closely. There are some things we can't change when we get older. You probably can't change careers and be super successful now. But the good news is you are never too old to change your attitude towards women and get results. You would be surprised how many older women out there in their 40's, 50's and even 60's still look good AND still want to have sex and are damn good at it. Most are married in horrible relationships. They are looking for fun and some will flat out leave their husbands. You just have to make the effort to go out and find them. Then you need to use the proper attitude to get them. Whoa is me will not get them. As for finding a woman who meets your needs and does the things you want the less is better approach works. Meaning drop the whoa is me and be the good guy with an edge. They want this and will do all the little things you want naturally because you are acting like a man. It's not rocket science. It took me years to figure this out. But it is all in the attitude and the confidence you have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape