Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 10229
-
09-21-22 14:51 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 655Huh, I guess I got her on an off day. MY impression was, probably cute at one time, with a terrible attitude, and an ass that stunk. Seriously, we had agreed on 80 and she bitched at me the entire date about how she was worth more. Not with the bad tude and stinky butt, no.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
I did catch another girl that was with her a few weeks ago, using the same #. Fucking knockout and a great date. Haven't managed to reconnect w her though.
-
09-21-22 13:06 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 96
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
See this is what I mean. Can't find any bona fide experiences, just these vague descriptions. Which I suppose says a lot.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
Oh yeah, her name came up when I saw Natalia, who said her nickname around the express inn on 38 was "Blood tits." Called her psycho as well.
-
09-21-22 12:52 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 96Natalia
Latest ad - https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...u/734391916337.
Sorry to report that she is majorly deteriorating, and I won't return. She was always right on the edge for me where her attitude and body balanced out her annoying qualities, but no more.
Reached out to early one morning and she was fast to reply and set something up for a couple of hours later. 15 min before the meet I get "I need a little more time, can you get me cigs on the way." She was always annoying with time management, but then you'd walk in, and she'd be clean, made up, cute outfit, room in reasonable shape. Not today. I just cannot stand that. It means the wait was for nothing or for drug time or something.
I wanted SS and she goes "120." I said no, I don't want half hour, and she said that's the shortest she does. Got it to 100 bc of the cigs.
Everything sucked today. She's in rough shape, and kinda smelly. Rushed me too, keeping me to the minute. I had to pull out and jerk to finish, and that was annoying too bc she stalled when I asked her to swallow, then changed her mind 2 seconds too late, then acted a little annoyed that I didn't CIM. She nearly ruined my orgasm.
Honestly, it was one of those sessions where on the way home I was thinking that maybe I've had my fill for a while.
-
09-21-22 12:41 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 96You crack me up man, and I mean no disrespect because you clearly have game. Dudes have been mongering so long that they invent the new strategy of meeting people irl, and going on a date LOLOLOL. Cooper River?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 09:54 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 53Age?
Can I ask your age range?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 09:39 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 551Blaze
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/595324766065
She's great! Treat her right and you will not be disappointed. Spinner grl and a great attitude makes sure you're satisfied.
-
09-21-22 07:18 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 551ymmv
She's drama.
Originally Posted by ItsSecret
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 23:50 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 235Seen somewhere that she isn't worth it.
Originally Posted by ItsSecret
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 21:01 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 428Yes you can!
It is good to see the reaction to shared experiences from a few mongers on this forum. Let's face it a lot of guys are afraid of rejection because of being too young or too old. I shared a few tips about being assertive with women to spike their attention. I can't remark enough when going out to hunt, you must be dressed properly, you have to stand out in the crowd, clean clothes, clean shoes properly shaved and a subtle cologne to awaken the senses of the ladies. Picture this, when you are at a store, mall or anywhere and your eyes get directed to a hot woman dressed in a provocative way, smelling incredible, and your senses are about how can I get that woman. Everybody else got eclipsed by her right?. Now turn the tables and you be the one to stand out in the crowd of men who are wearing dirty clothes, sandals, looking scruffy and who don't give a crap how they look. Believe me if you project confidence, act like a natural pussy magnet, women will look at you differently. A few weeks ago I took a trip near Pennsauken, there is a park and I saw some beautiful ladies exercising, jogging, biking in front of the river, I made myself a mental note to come back and see if I could meet someone there.
Last weekend I took my bike, dressed properly and started my day looking for a potential target, lo and behold after a half an hour I saw a girl on a bike and past her by, I stop a few yards in front of her and when she approach I smile and offered her a bottle of water. She stopped and declined the water, showing me she had her own bottle. I laugh and said well it didn't work, she burst out laughing and said " you do this a lot?" I said no, of course not, I just saw you and thought, God she looks amazing!, you can't blame me for trying to meet you. I avoided an awkward silence and diverted her attention to another subject in the water. We sat for a while talking meaningless issues, and at the end we made plans to meet again. She has a boyfriend, according to her nothing serious?. 2 days later she reached out, how about a movie and food?, I thought it is happening tonight.
I hope this is a preview of what you can do as well.
-
09-20-22 20:14 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 96Snowblowsbest?
What's the story with this one? https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/401925102465.
She posts very frequently, often does doubles. More than once I have clocked a crack pipe in her photos, so I do know the score, but I can't really find conclusive reviews here.
I feel like its prob a waste of time, but I'm curious.
-
09-20-22 10:43 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 551T
She's a sweetheart free spirit we are friends on instagram and facebook.
Originally Posted by HoodedMark
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 05:31 #5853Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Readingneeds- sorry I'd taken Blaze quicker. No harm / no foul? LOL.
Blaze does have different sets of donations between STG and Broadway's. Her STG donations are prettt reasonable which is a bit upchuck considering inflation prices nowadays.
Blaze talked in depth that STG does give women a bit of clout pricing yet, beat artists drag it down. Some by choice, others by more malicious modes such as stealing photos to bait and switch. Hence some of her Escort Monkey's and Usasexguide reviews are downright false since mongers are lured in by Blaze's photos yet when mongers and alleged date meet, they arrived to a BBW 250 lbs ole has been. Either mongers bite the bullet and pull the trigger or leave blue balled and write a bad review under her name.
I've gone down that road lately and it's time consuming and it really stings my pockets.
So, with the help with my GF and her connects (though we found out it's a bit harder when both been out of the game for so long), it's comes down to who you know and who to blow.
With Dee's introduction, Blaze's date was relaxed and not clockwatching. I can't say that future dates may be the same or other mongers' experiences may be in the Green. Lots of XXX factors.
I will revise in checking out Crystal and Brandy and report on their dates once I be more stable with cash. I do hope also that with my foot on the door, I can gateway to other Broadway girls or even STG escort and give a true representation of their skill.
Hope you Mongers be safe and be good.
-
09-19-22 22:37 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 3005The hoodrats are comfortable and love drama to post on Facebook and Instagram Lmao I really don't trust because they self snitch on social media everyday Lmao but they are good a good fuck and suck.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 21:58 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 518EXACTLY.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Those women married to the rich doctor will screw around on him. You can nail her but she will never leave him for you. But who cares because you already see that if she will cheat on him she will with you. So just be the guy she is cheating with. As for the hood rats they are right where they want to be and belong and are just there for us to fuck. Let her dumbass hoodrat bf deal with her bs. We get the only good part.
-
09-19-22 21:54 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 518My brother, listen to me closely. There are some things we can't change when we get older. You probably can't change careers and be super successful now. But the good news is you are never too old to change your attitude towards women and get results. You would be surprised how many older women out there in their 40's, 50's and even 60's still look good AND still want to have sex and are damn good at it. Most are married in horrible relationships. They are looking for fun and some will flat out leave their husbands. You just have to make the effort to go out and find them. Then you need to use the proper attitude to get them. Whoa is me will not get them. As for finding a woman who meets your needs and does the things you want the less is better approach works. Meaning drop the whoa is me and be the good guy with an edge. They want this and will do all the little things you want naturally because you are acting like a man. It's not rocket science. It took me years to figure this out. But it is all in the attitude and the confidence you have.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





