Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 1686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20075

    Was that 5 inches or 0. 5 inches?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    5" bigger? Not doubting your report, most of those physical reactions sound typical, but an increase of 5"? How many did you take LOL?
    Just wondering where the decimal point was in that post.

  2. #20074

    Confirmed

    Saw her at that place on Monday. Her Gumpy looking bf was waking out as I walked in. Her midsection looks like she's pooped out a kid every 9 months since she grew hair down there.

    Was given the same "here's the rubber" treatment from her during a somewhat toothy BJ. Told her I was just there for the suck show. She shrugged and got back at it. Gave her no warning of my pending ejac, so she took the first rope of spizoo on her face as her snapped back like she got rear ended by a truck going 60. She then tried to pull her face further away while jerking it, but I had been tenderly holding her head. Wad stream 2 pasted her hair just above the ear. To her credit she didn't audibly complain, but clearly was not enthused. I was out of there about 25 seconds later smiling at Gumpy as he was walking back down the hall. Maybe he helped her clean up LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/877212546396

    I failed to get her name, cause to be honest, I didn't want it.

    First. She is real, visiting from Ashville. Her face Pic is accurate. However, her mid and lower are way bigger with significant belly fat that hung over so bad I can honestly say, I never saw her pussy. She seemed clean and absolutely no signs of drugs.

    My visit was a qv. She limits what she provides I guess. It was less than spirited bbj that lasted just long enough to get me hard.

    Then she handed me a condom and went back to her phone. I asked about daty or playing down below at all, as it tends to get me aroused, not for qv. Instead,. After she put down her phone she went to the side of the bed, got in k9 and expected me to do all the work. Based on angle, I still never saw her pussy, which from what I can tell was pretty loose. Finishing took me a significant amount of time as she just laid there making no noise and bla.

    Before it began there was some communication issues as I pulled up and didn't hear from her for about 30 minutes. "my phone wasn't receiving texts, had to restart. " Location was fine at an extended stay in university area. When I left there was a guy hanging by her door who went in right after me.

    As always YMMV, but for me no chance of repeating.

  3. #20073

    Zoey

    I know you don't care but her name is Zoey. Just like you, I have been with a few girls who's name I wasn't interested in. If she was in South Charlotte, I probably would have saw her. Thanks for your post boss. You saved me some gas and donation money. It's a damn shame because I like the look of the girl in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/877212546396

    I failed to get her name, cause to be honest, I didn't want it.

    First. She is real, visiting from Ashville. Her face Pic is accurate. However, her mid and lower are way bigger with significant belly fat that hung over so bad I can honestly say, I never saw her pussy. She seemed clean and absolutely no signs of drugs.

    My visit was a qv. She limits what she provides I guess. It was less than spirited bbj that lasted just long enough to get me hard.

    Then she handed me a condom and went back to her phone. I asked about daty or playing down below at all, as it tends to get me aroused, not for qv. Instead,. After she put down her phone she went to the side of the bed, got in k9 and expected me to do all the work. Based on angle, I still never saw her pussy, which from what I can tell was pretty loose. Finishing took me a significant amount of time as she just laid there making no noise and bla.

    Before it began there was some communication issues as I pulled up and didn't hear from her for about 30 minutes. "my phone wasn't receiving texts, had to restart. " Location was fine at an extended stay in university area. When I left there was a guy hanging by her door who went in right after me.

    As always YMMV, but for me no chance of repeating.

  4. #20072
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    L-arginine 1000 mg 3 times a day worked well for me. It's about 18 for 50 but cvs usually has bogo on them so you get 100 for 18 bucks. They lowered my blood pressure, made me feel good all the time, made me. 5 inches bigger. Good strong erections and increased load size.
    5" bigger? Not doubting your report, most of those physical reactions sound typical, but an increase of 5"? How many did you take LOL?

  5. #20071
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/877212546396

    I failed to get her name, cause to be honest, I didn't want it.

    First. She is real, visiting from Ashville. Her face Pic is accurate. However, her mid and lower are way bigger with significant belly fat that hung over so bad I can honestly say, I never saw her pussy. She seemed clean and absolutely no signs of drugs.

    My visit was a qv. She limits what she provides I guess. It was less than spirited bbj that lasted just long enough to get me hard.

    Then she handed me a condom and went back to her phone. I asked about daty or playing down below at all, as it tends to get me aroused, not for qv. Instead,. After she put down her phone she went to the side of the bed, got in k9 and expected me to do all the work. Based on angle, I still never saw her pussy, which from what I can tell was pretty loose. Finishing took me a significant amount of time as she just laid there making no noise and bla.

    Before it began there was some communication issues as I pulled up and didn't hear from her for about 30 minutes. "my phone wasn't receiving texts, had to restart. " Location was fine at an extended stay in university area. When I left there was a guy hanging by her door who went in right after me.

    As always YMMV, but for me no chance of repeating.
    Nick,

    Thanks for the report! You saved me a disappointing trip!

  6. #20070

    "top of the line"

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/877212546396

    I failed to get her name, cause to be honest, I didn't want it.

    First. She is real, visiting from Ashville. Her face Pic is accurate. However, her mid and lower are way bigger with significant belly fat that hung over so bad I can honestly say, I never saw her pussy. She seemed clean and absolutely no signs of drugs.

    My visit was a qv. She limits what she provides I guess. It was less than spirited bbj that lasted just long enough to get me hard.

    Then she handed me a condom and went back to her phone. I asked about daty or playing down below at all, as it tends to get me aroused, not for qv. Instead,. After she put down her phone she went to the side of the bed, got in k9 and expected me to do all the work. Based on angle, I still never saw her pussy, which from what I can tell was pretty loose. Finishing took me a significant amount of time as she just laid there making no noise and bla.

    Before it began there was some communication issues as I pulled up and didn't hear from her for about 30 minutes. "my phone wasn't receiving texts, had to restart. " Location was fine at an extended stay in university area. When I left there was a guy hanging by her door who went in right after me.

    As always YMMV, but for me no chance of repeating.

  7. #20069

    Meds in SC

    Quote Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately South Carolina does not allow these online pharmacies. Because none of them ship here. I was wanting to try those Blue Chews, if anyone has had experience with them. Not like I need them really, but for when I on occasion like to go to two places having something for the extra ummph.
    I found myself that meds are allowed to be shipped in SC. As I work downtown Charlotte, I used my work address. Seemed to work well. I also visited TMC to see what the doc could do. He game me a sublingual Cialis / Viagra mix,. That seemed to work really well. Only issue I had was a splitting headache after. I opted to try the Trimex. That worked well also. Only issue there is the inconvenience of having to keep it refrigerated. Then also the issue of trying to inject right before going to meet. I also found mixing Trimex with the sublingual gave me a stiffy a 20 year old would be proud of. I was seeing a much younger girl at the time and sex lasted for hours. I could cum and be back in the saddle in 20 minutes going for more. I certainly couldn't cum any more times but I stayed at attention when needed which made her very happy and gave me the ego boost even after I was satisfied.

  8. #20068

    Maria.

    Has anyone seen Maria from Gastonia. Seen her ad. She's been around a while. Any info would be helpful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220920-134359_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #20067
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Hey NCTransplant. If you don't mind would like the UK email address also. Stash getting low.
    L-arginine 1000 mg 3 times a day worked well for me. It's about 18 for 50 but cvs usually has bogo on them so you get 100 for 18 bucks. They lowered my blood pressure, made me feel good all the time, made me. 5 inches bigger. Good strong erections and increased load size.

  10. #20066
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy72  [View Original Post]
    I had a good experience at the site for hims. Everything was online, had a "doctor" call me over the phone and approve my three month prescription for 20 MG Viagra pills sent me about 90 pills per month for 3 months. I think it might be a lifetimes worth for how often I have sex LOL. I only take one, sometimes two when I'm meeting a provider, it just enhances the experience and there's never an issue with performance. It was probably two years ago, but I would use that site again.
    Unfortunately South Carolina does not allow these online pharmacies. Because none of them ship here. I was wanting to try those Blue Chews, if anyone has had experience with them. Not like I need them really, but for when I on occasion like to go to two places having something for the extra ummph.

  11. #20065
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #20064

    Real but bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by G2246  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up in our area.

    Does anyone here know her? She says she's from charlotte.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...2-2-9/49627844

    Thanks!
    She is real but service is bad and not worth it at all, nothing good will happen in your dream with her.

  13. #20063

    For hims

    I had a good experience at the site for hims. Everything was online, had a "doctor" call me over the phone and approve my three month prescription for 20 MG Viagra pills sent me about 90 pills per month for 3 months. I think it might be a lifetimes worth for how often I have sex LOL. I only take one, sometimes two when I'm meeting a provider, it just enhances the experience and there's never an issue with performance. It was probably two years ago, but I would use that site again.

  14. #20062

    Yuck

    Quote Originally Posted by RedLines  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, this one was like 2 months ago so I'm hoping she still the same in performance and demons free. So I have a good visit with Gabrielle for a qv 200, is more the gps I know but I was thinking with my cock and not with my pocket so this better be good and it was, she did BBBJ really good then she put the hat in and I was ready to pound that ass in k9 till I finish in the bag, everything was good that only catch here is that I'm talking about a Trans here her link I hope still work.

    https://m.tsescorts.com/north-caroli...s/469-870-2039
    Please, no one cares about Trans providers on this board.

  15. #20061
    I tried that and you can't get those meds online in South Carolina. That isn't an option in every state.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I used Web Doctors and they sent a prescription of Sedinfyl straight to my pharmacy with a few refills attached. Appointment was a 5 minute phone call that cost maybe $70, GoodRx price on the pills was about $12. Super easy, whole thing took about two hours from beginning to end. That way you know you're getting real meds. Viagra and associated ED meds are the most highly counterfeited and faked pills out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape