Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 28087
-
09-20-22 08:51 #20632Banned Member

Posts: 707This makes no sense
Here we go again, just like the irrational paranoid crap last year around VIP and 108.
Originally Posted by JulianK
[View Original Post]
I have no idea why you're in some sort of "danger" if a spot is busy.
If you're so paranoid that you're somehow going to be arrested for walking into a massage parlour you need another hobby, take up stamp collecting maybe butterflies collection is more suited to your temperament.
The police do not read reviews and then go arrest people, or just doesn't work that way.
If you getting freaked out because the place is busy well that says some thing about your feelings of guilt and shame that you need to deal with. You don't need to share your irrational fear with the rest of us by posting ramblings online.
For what it's worth, I texted Mimi and she told me that they had had a bachelors party going on, or more likely it sounds like a bunch of dudes getting together Before a wedding.
Honestly that sounds brilliant to me, why have a stripper show up when you can have a whole smorgasbord of hot pussy by going to 108 for a party.
I hope they tipped her well for the interruption of her business because I'm sure she had regular customers coming by at the same time. I mean seriously guys chill out a little bit everybody that goes to that place is just looking for a little bit of fun. Just take it for what it is a chance to fuck a pretty girl and then get on with your life.
It's just petty and ridiculous.
-
09-20-22 06:47 #20631Senior Member

Posts: 293You do know she reads this board right? You just basically called her old and ugly and then outed yourself as the person who said it but lied about it.
Originally Posted by DonniesLo
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 02:32 #20630Senior Member

Posts: 123Yiyi 108
Had to see that sexy dress everybody is talking about, so went by 108 Sunday to see what all the fuss was about. Pretty sure there was a line out the door waiting for Yiyi, but I think Mimi likes me and so when I just walked in she tossed me in a room and said 10 min wait, but 5 min later in walks that beautiful dress attached to an even more beautiful body, attached to an even more beautiful face. Straight to kissing. Can't decide if it qualifies as DFK or not, I was certainly doing the DFK part, but she was kissing as passionately as you possibly can without tongue. Which to be honest, was way better than I expected, her lips are the softest I have ever kissed. I will skip all the details, except to say I have no idea how she got that tiny condom on my large member. Mimi needs to get a supply of even normal sized ones, especially since the ladies like Yiyi can totally take it. The only nice thing about tiny condoms is they break a lot on me, which always makes for some momentary exhilaration, but that was not the case today, still, Yiyi was one of the top 3 ladies I have seen at 108. Highly recommended. Saw a picture of new girl Lisa who was apparently arriving in about an hour, but I did not have time to wait and christen her, but damn, those boobs she has are big. I hope her body is as nice as the photoshop pic I saw, that could be a whole lot of fun.
-
09-20-22 02:04 #20629Senior Member

Posts: 142Stay Safe
Yeah, you guys should probably not go to 108 any more.
Originally Posted by DonniesLo
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 00:47 #20628Banned Member

Posts: 335If you're not comfortable going there, or don't like the way it's run, then by all means, leave your review and don't go. But don't come on here and start making fun of Mimi's appearance. That's not cool dude. She's a super nice lady (who's not bad looking at all) and has been an absolute Godsend to all the sorry ass mongers here. Her, and Mina and Lisa, are the greatest things to ever happen to SD! The quality of girls they provide here in SD, is honestly unmatched anywhere in the country. So we should all be kissing her ass, or at least act a little grateful, for what she has provided this city. Trust me, and I'm not talking about Mimi per say, but this could easily all go away one day (it's been talked about more than once), so be grateful for what you have, or you may wake up one day with only a bunch of old grannies and some GPS wh*s to choose from.
Originally Posted by DonniesLo
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
09-19-22 23:35 #20627Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking for just a message and HJ, nothing else. I hit the gym pretty hard and I'm still sore from that. Not looking to spend too much either. Any recommendations?
-
09-19-22 22:37 #20626Banned Member

Posts: 42Yiyi at 108
I had a long day of work the other night and wanted to de-stress. I called MMS Mimi to let her know I will head to the Spa. When I got there, MMS Mimi greeted me and I gave her nice big hug. I read nice stories about the new girl named Yiyi and she said "Okay" will get her to see you. MMS Mimi leads me to one of the 108 rooms and lets me chill in that room while she gets her. A few minutes later, Yiyi enters the room. Our hobbyist who commented about her weren't kidding. She is sexy and I love her gold dress. She is tall, trim and very pretty.
The fun begins right away. We lock lips for a sustained DFK. I pull up her dress and grab her beautiful ass cheeks. As I grab them firmly, she pulls down my shorts to expose Junior and starts nice rubdown against her kitty. I'm enjoying the rubbing and her beautiful smile. I tell her to lie down and offer her a massage. She enjoys and I enjoy kissing her all over as I massage her back and shoulders.
Soon, I lightly run my fingers around her Ass and pussy lips. She started to tense up and before I know it, she grabs Junior and takes it in to her mouth. I keep massaging her and at same time pumping Junior in her mouth. Love her BBBJ skills. It got me so hard. I spread her legs and begin nice FIV while she slurps on Junior. We were both feeling good. I curl my finger to get to her magic spot and I rub and I can hear her moan with pleasure even with Junior in her mouth. I keep fingering her and can feel her pussy muscles start to contract. I use the other finger to enter her other hole and she began sucking harder on Junior. As my finger pumps both holes she climaxes. Her love juice spewed out of her pussy. I let her catch her breath. I pull Junior out of her mouth and I position myself to scuba dive. I spread her legs and begin nice DATY. She liked it and thrust her pussy towards my tongue. I lightly suck on her clit enjoying her moan and quiver with pleasure.
She tells me to fuck her so I stand up, she applies the raincoat and I start pumping her in standing MISH. I can feel her pussy muscles tugging on Junior. I keep pumping and pull out to go in doggy style. Nice view of her ass. I keep fucking her and soon we were moaning in rhythm and finally released my DNA in the bag. I pull out and we cuddle, smile and laugh at our playtime session. Yiyi is a beautiful and fun playmate. She cleans me up, I give her a well deserved tip. She told me she will be at the Spa for a couple more weeks. I'm going to see her again before she leaves. Thank you to MMS Mimi for setting up another great provider for me. Till next time. Happy Hunting and be safe.
-
09-19-22 21:48 #20625Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 21Ocean 108
Yes we both agree. It's really weird how Mimi would be so greedy to literally let 7 guys come in and have ,3-5 guys waiting behind the little divider drinking water LOL. And then there's another three to five guys in the parking lo When I went to see a girl there last week Mimi look super tired, she looks like she aged 15 years, bags under her eyes and a huge acne breakout. I have known her for 3 years so I gave her a hug and told her she looks beautiful LOL. Of course I was being nice LOL. I mean I know she's making a ton of money and hope she sees being smart. But it's such an odd place now with so many people coming and going. It's just not a great place if you are trying to have some fun quietly.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 21:12 #20624Regular Member

Posts: 12Morning time at UFS
Started out early this morning and requested Daisy.
Was greeted by a cutie in a green dress and directed to a room on the left.
It was very loud and it seemed they were doing some work in the rooms in the back.
Requested a TS and an hour session. It didn't go as planned but daisy made up for it.
No TS as they were working or doing renovations or something she said.
Started with a very light massage which turned into breast rubs on my back.
Next I feel her warm breath on my ears and neck and back all the way down and back and forth.
After about 5 minutes of this, she requested me to flip and I was greeted with a BBBJ which turned in to 69.
From there I went DATY, Very clean, Shaved and tiny! I feel her movement and its getting hot and heavy.
I take a moment to appreciate her naturals and they are so soft.
She requests me to stand up and its BBBJ till the hat goes on. We get into Mish and wow. She is tiny.
I pop in the bag, she goes to clean up hot towels etc.. Some hugging and laying in her arms for a bit.
She tells me to come back tonight so I get my TS. Paid. 60 house 1. 40 tip.
Now that I read that post about possible LE kind of freaked out but hey it comes with the territory.
Stay safe out there.
-
09-19-22 19:52 #20623Senior Member

Posts: 102Twix
About that tiny bottle of water. Who ate all the mini Twix out of the candy dish on top of that fridge? Damn you!
Originally Posted by BigMilk
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:42 #20622Senior Member

Posts: 54Hah! Now you're cooking with gas, I like it! =D.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:01 #20621Senior Member

Posts: 394You saw a SW somewhere besides Dalberg? .
Originally Posted by SuperSupMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 18:20 #20620Senior Member

Posts: 134This kind of information is troubling. Although it's entirely possible that this kind of observation is taking place on a constant basis, it's simply occurring an unmarked vehicles and you don't know what's happening.
If you followed the stories about the arrest of patriots owner, Robert kraft. You would see that the way they got him was the police actually or able to get a warrant, allowing them to have undercover cameras inside the rooms, so everything that craft did was on video. All the police had to do was sit outside place take down license plates of the people leaving the room and then they could run a license plate and link the identity of the cars owner to the videos taking place inside and all they needed at that point was for enough of what was going on in the rooms to be caught on video to make a case.
What's to say some of the places that people on this forum frequent aren't already under surveillance that there aren't people in the parking lot pain attention to who comes and goes it makes you think about parking far far away and just walking in on foot.
Originally Posted by SuperSupMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:48 #20619Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Lisa
Absolutely fair question.
I would suggest you be the lucky guy to get a four hand session with both Lisa and Yumi and be the judge for yourself, regarding whose tits are bigger.
Originally Posted by SDradMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:33 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 619On RM it's called "Ocean", have fun bro.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






