Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22393

    Nicole in Silver Spring

    I have been on a latina kick here lately. So I ventured out and had a dream with a Nicole in Silver Spring. She advertises on CL. Definitely not her pic but she is a short attractive latina with nice curves. She said she is 36. Her facility is in an office building above a bank. There are several suites in one office and she occupies one of them. There is a camera when you first walk into the main office area but none entering her room. Anyways, I chose to do the half hour for. 7. Massage was decent but nothing great. There was some teasing around the glutes and between the thighs before the flip. On the flip there was soft touch and teasing. She asked if I wanted Jr massage and of course I said yes. She then informed me it required a. 6 tip. We agreed and she started a great two hand twist. She was wearing scrubs and allowed OTC roaming of her bubble backside. Very nice to my surprise. I then asked if she would remove her bottoms and she did. She allowed me to roam freely as I pulled her thong aside and had access to her wet kitty and juicy bottom. I tried to negotiate for more on the menu but I couldn't hold it any longer and popped all over her hands. That being said more may be available for the right $. She cleaned me up with a warm towel. I got dressed, tipped her. 7, she gave me a hug and I left. As I was exiting the main office area I held the door open for an young and very attractive latina and a curvy black young lady. Neither were wearing a bra and the high beams were on. I almost followed to see if they were providers as well.

    Looks: 7.

    Body: 8.

    Office: 6 (camera and office set up).

    Rate: 10 (well worth the. 14).

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bts/d/silver-spring-beauty-wellness-by-latina/7536009843.html

  2. #22392

    Victoria in Manassas

    I was told by a monger a few months back that Victoria is back doing limited hours, but I have yet to connect with her. Anyone seen an ad or any contact information? Emails to her old email address bounce back.

  3. #22391
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and had a dream with Vicki in Fairfax. I should tired and ran when I smelled cat urine at the door and she looked the part of an old cat lady. Fellas just don't even waste your time. The massage was lacking and the place is gross. Avoid!

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...533895778.html
    I got nothing but one word zero effort responses from them when I emailed so I assumed they were trash. They literally posted an ad for a commercial service and then didn't give two shits about the potential consumer. Glad I didn't follow up, sorry you had to TOFTT.

  4. #22390

    Where on Route 1?

    Hi,

    Where on route 1?

    I had bad dream with a provider in Mryland by MGM and I am looking for some consolation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    This was a couple weeks ago but based on our chat I think she's going to be there until October.

    I was shown to my room by mama-san. Paid for an hour (it's either. 7 or. 8 there, can't recall) and agreed to a TS. I got ready and in a bit Yumi walked in. Still trying to place her age, but maybe later 20's. She spoke fluent English with a really cute voice. She's maybe 5'1 or a little taller, I'm not the best at judging height but we were joking around about her height compared to mine. On the way to the TS she was already playing with my ass a little. The TS was over all pretty mundane. When she was cleaning my dick and I mentioned I liked that, she gave it a bit more attention.

    The massage was not the greatest. However I asked for no oil and she said she was better at giving oil massages. For those of you who are cool with oil, maybe you would have an even better experience than I did. She did do some knee walking on my back, put effort into it and the flirting was very nice.

  5. #22389
    Just curious, anyone know which providers (AMP or Independent) always have a fresh pedicure?

  6. #22388
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpBum  [View Original Post]
    My search for 'Zen' on this site returned no results. After the massage I wish I had taken the time to search for 'reflexology'.
    I believe you need at least four characters to get a search result.

  7. #22387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    Good question. I called last Thursday and the phone rang for a long time, with no recorded message at all. I hope their lineup doesn't change.

    Rhino.
    I was disappointed Rhino as I had just been there the Saturday before too. Let's hope nothing much changes if at all when (or if) they reopen.

  8. #22386

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]

    Afterwards, I ate her like a fat kid eats cake......

    Enjoy friends.
    Dude, comments like that are going to get me busted by the wife she is wanting to know what I am cracking up over as I am trying to close the browser before she sees!

  9. #22385

    Hoping soon

    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Coco, is probably my favorite in Manassas. Have known her going back to WB, years ago using a different name. I too hope she reappears in a good location. Unfortunately, I do not have her number.
    Thanks. I will keep an eye out. Yea, the first time I met her we didn't click. Saw her again and she has been sweet ever since. I hope she appesrs soon.

  10. #22384

    Rte 1 Woodbridge, Yumi

    This was a couple weeks ago but based on our chat I think she's going to be there until October.

    I was shown to my room by mama-san. Paid for an hour (it's either. 7 or. 8 there, can't recall) and agreed to a TS. I got ready and in a bit Yumi walked in. Still trying to place her age, but maybe later 20's. She spoke fluent English with a really cute voice. She's maybe 5'1 or a little taller, I'm not the best at judging height but we were joking around about her height compared to mine. On the way to the TS she was already playing with my ass a little. The TS was over all pretty mundane. When she was cleaning my dick and I mentioned I liked that, she gave it a bit more attention.

    The massage was not the greatest. However I asked for no oil and she said she was better at giving oil massages. For those of you who are cool with oil, maybe you would have an even better experience than I did. She did do some knee walking on my back, put effort into it and the flirting was very nice.

    On the flip, I had already left the tip out when she left after the TS. She agreed it was enough for FS. The tip was $. 6. She did a little dance shrugging out of her dress. One of the better bodies I've seen on a girl at an AMP. Even had an ass you could grab. Her tits were either big Bs or Cs. She was cute in her dress but I was surprised in a good way at the body that came out of it. Started with a CBJ that was more flirting and playing than a real BJ. Then she climbed on top for CG. She went from a cute flirty to sexy look on her face and really I just can't explain how good the sex was. I haven't finished that fast in a long time. Afterwards she did some more massage. She offered to and helped me get dressed and gave me a peck on the lips as I left.

    I've been considering taking a break from the hobby for various reasons but I may repeat with Yumi before I do.

  11. #22383

    Victoria in Fairfax

    I TOFTT and had a dream with Vicki in Fairfax. I should tired and ran when I smelled cat urine at the door and she looked the part of an old cat lady. Fellas just don't even waste your time. The massage was lacking and the place is gross. Avoid!

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...533895778.html

  12. #22382

    Queen (Older Report)

    Sorry for the late review, especially since the reports are saying that they are closed. For now.

    About 2. 5 weeks ago I saw Hannah. She became my ATF that I could find in the past year. As others have mentioned, once you get to know her and she you, then its nothing but fun. I swung by on an evening (2nd best time to visit, the first being when they open up) and she saw me and welcomed me with a huge hug and DFK. Its funny because every time I see her, she asks me "Do you remember me? I remember you" If you have seen her, you can't forget about her. Anyways, I was lead back to the room, and more hugs and kisses happened. TS was fun and flirty but quick. It was thorough but quick. More time for the festivities. Amazing BBBJ. Non of that I'm going to lay over your stomach and you see my back as I stroke and bob my head up and down to pretend I'm going down on you. It was all eye contact. Afterwards, I ate her like a fat kid eats cake. She was very appreciative. Went onto the main event where all positions were used. We took turns watching it go in and out which made me pop even harder. Popped in the bag and enjoyed each other for a couple of moments. Got cleaned up (2nd TS) and took my water bottle and left. Tipped $. 40.

    When and if they open back up with her, I will be back. I unfortunately have to recommend this place even though I don't want the competition. Enjoy friends.

  13. #22381

    Zen Reflexology. Should have done a better job of RTFF

    I was near the Jollibee and saw a standing sign on the walkway advertising massage services and pointing towards the back of the shopping center. My search for 'Zen' on this site returned no results. After the massage I wish I had taken the time to search for 'reflexology'. Oh well. My provider was a mid / late 40's Chinese gal that provided a very good legit massage and cracked every bone in my back. No roaming was allowed despite calling me baby the entire time. . 4 for the hhr + . 15. If you have had better experiences at this place, I would love to hear about it.

  14. #22380

    Diamond Flash Raised Prices

    Diamond Flash raised prices from. 4 hh /. 6 hr to. 5 hh /. 7 hr.

  15. #22379

    Queen Curiousity Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday I decided to give Kim at Queen T. A visit. When I called to set up the appointment the phone rang for quite some time and then I got an automated message with a lady saying that due to new ownership the place was closed and would be reopening on October 3rd. Anyone have an idea what is going on with the place?
    Good question. I called last Thursday and the phone rang for a long time, with no recorded message at all. I hope their lineup doesn't change.

    Rhino.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape