Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 18396
-
09-19-22 19:54 #10056Senior Member

Posts: 439Ells1022
Has anyone met Ella. She can't see her profile anymore (not sure if blocked or deactivated). Any information appreciated.
-
09-19-22 18:52 #10055Senior Member

Posts: 108The money is for the wine, the wine is for the taste
I suppose they charge so much because they realize that they are at a point in their life, at that age, where they are now sucking dick for money.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Takes a lot of wine to wash down the taste of having to do this life at 40 vs 20.
Yes, some of them do it for fun, but most are here for the money aspect.
Just respond 'I can get lady half as young, for half as much, who will do twice as much".
-
09-19-22 16:54 #10054Regular Member

Posts: 12Have you met her?
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 16:47 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 1021I thought the exact same thing! Lmao!
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 16:21 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 468Red flags
The knives in the profile pic would be a red flag in my book. Good luck sir. You are braver than me. I avoid profiles of women with guns or knives in their profile pictures. I've had to many crazy encounters with too many of them as it is.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 15:47 #10051Senior Member

Posts: 160You are correct! Hot chicks definitely get more time / attention. If they start demanding time limits and all that from the start I don't partake-I can just get a pro for that-to each his own.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:56 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 1055If I'm into a girl. I literally go for two hours straight. Maybe a 10 minutes break in between.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:18 #10049Senior Member

Posts: 846Pride / Ego
Guess they think they are better than the young ones who they perhaps hear are making a lot, LOL.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
This one wants 1500 ppm, forget 30's, she's in her late 40's / early 50's.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-d7a28aeaf0e7
Just SMH at this outrageous GPS.
-
09-19-22 14:02 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 1026Depends on how you define it. If 2 hours of sex = 2 hours of dick hard, inside a hole and moving back and forth, then yea it's too much.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
If 2 hours of sex = fucking for 15 - 20 min at a time, then drink some water, cuddle, talk, maybe eat some snacks or watch some TV, then start playing again, and total time together is 2 hours, then I'd say that 2 hours is too short. I could lay in bed with a hot chick fondling my junk and feeding me grapes, with intermittent BJs and fucking, literally all day.
-
09-19-22 12:50 #10047Senior Member

Posts: 160Lol!!
I'm with you--don't quite understand the whole marathon sex thing-good 20 minutes and I'm good. After that they just start to become annoying. Just my two cents!!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 12:42 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 160Same Same
Don't sweat it my Guy--You handled that situation perfectly! Once the conversation starts off with what's my PPM-I'm no longer interested in the back and forth negotiating. Some fool will pay her some outrageous amount and now she thinks all guys will do the same-set your standards and stick to them- Stay Dangerous!!
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:53 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 631Pre workout & Blue Chew
I have a Gatorade bottle with pre-workout. Just take it 10 mins before action. I'm normally good for 45-90 mins. I like to take charge, so most of my SBs just there to enjoy the ride. Just got a new 18 years old SB and she always wants round 2. Pull out my secret weapon out on those days, or double date days. Blue Chew (Viagra), did a 5 min video doctor's appointment, you get 6 pills a month for $20 subscription.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:23 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 1055Times are hard. Make sure you get up to date pics. I'm suspecting 50 lbs heavier.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 09:59 #10043Senior Member

Posts: 287Kurrious
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-170ad6c53999
Has anyone met her yet? She seems eager to meet and no red flags so far.
-
09-19-22 08:59 #10042Senior Member

Posts: 1055LOL. A busted 39 yr old asking for 1 k. 100 is more fitting.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





