Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11464

    Any report


  2. #11463

    Naomi, GPS much?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?...keywords=Naomi

    Contacted this chick. In call only. Asked donation for an hour and part of town. She said "Hey bby hour 350 I'm in the Hamburg area". Told her to have a nice evening. I refuse to support these GPS girls.

  3. #11462

    Sent Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please private message me Tara's number? I have misplaced it.
    Send you DM.

  4. #11461

    Tara

    Can someone please private message me Tara's number? I have misplaced it.

  5. #11460

    Recommendations

    I'm going to be in Frankfort soon for a business trip for a couple of days. Does anyone know any good escorts that would travel from Lexington to Frankfort for an outcall? Or can anyone recommend some Frankfort providers? Thank you.

  6. #11459

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCramps  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few months back, when there were far less ads. Was very disappointed, and the number I used now is solicited by random girls every other week.

    Not sure if the girls have changed, or gotten better. But would be interested.

    The current selection around town seems subpar.
    Thanks I appreciate the response. I think I'll check it out and report back.

  7. #11458
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11457

    Not ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    She is / was a favorite. Sorry to hear about the weight gain. I went about a month between seeing her and was really surprise by her weight. Legs and tummy have gotten very big. Good thing her boobs have gotten bigger. I don't think she has missed any meals lately. If only she looked like her pics. Lately, always the couch. I have not been on the bed in several years. I always liked her head game. I do like she is in an apartment. YMMV.
    The Ukrainian claim kind of irritates me. She was born in Israel and grew up in Powell county. That's not Ukraine. I used to see he somewhat often. Then her bed was never available for various bullshit reasons. Last I saw her was a couple months ago. She has put on a fair amount of weight. Bed was not available. If I had to guess, her boyfriend was in there. Size 12 Nikes at the door when I went in. Always claims her dog is in there or she sold her bed or whatever. Biggest turnoff this past time was that her. Stank. Bad. I did what I did and left. Will not repeat. She's just a train wreck.

  9. #11456

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by McTripleDank  [View Original Post]
    Any of the Asian ads any good in Lex? I've visited some in Cincy but not in Lex. Thanks.
    I tried a few months back, when there were far less ads. Was very disappointed, and the number I used now is solicited by random girls every other week.

    Not sure if the girls have changed, or gotten better. But would be interested.

    The current selection around town seems subpar.

  10. #11455

    Cass

    Does anyone have Cass's contact information? Can DM if you prefer. I know she was in Frankfort but I lost her number.

  11. #11454

    Ally-TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!
    It's a scam. Tin Eye indicated 2 results. Viper girls: Dora.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/364303...600-03-22-2008

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2972275-Dora-1-(x93).

  12. #11453

    Hotel Asians

    Any of the Asian ads any good in Lex? I've visited some in Cincy but not in Lex. Thanks.

  13. #11452

    Not real

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!
    There's a watermark for an adult site in the lower right of the pics. I don't see this being a real ad.

  14. #11451

    Ally

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!

  15. #11450

    Kreme

    Anyone seen this one? Looks tempting: almost too tempting 😂.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/009136494408

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape