Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11356

    Asian ads with out of state numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by McTripleDank  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I appreciate the response. I think I'll check it out and report back.
    They are mostly at Red Roof In on Wilhite Dr, and are mostly answered by the same guy, probably I Cal or NY. Tried it once. No more. See my post number 11411. It's a scam. Nothing on the menu is actually offered. At least, that was my experience. Hopefully YMMV.

  2. #11355

    Nastaha Hot bod

    Dreamed an hour. Safe incall location. Great time and amazing body! I like some thickness but not too much. She hits the perfect spot for me. K9 was great and gave body rub between rounds. 2 bills for an hour. Will def repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/737379667324

  3. #11354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Rae--You will not be disappointed

    I have been seeing her for a while. Very attractive cougar, amazing body, great personality. Unmatched skills. Set up was only several texts. Met her at a nice motel off of North Broadway, room is always neat and clean.

    We tried most of the positions. And no fault of Rae, JR decided to take an unscheduled time out. She aims to please. Some gals will stop there and tell you" time is about up". Not so with Rae. She is not a clock watcher. No mention of time. She brought JR back to life ("first down Kentucky! And he crossed the goal line. She enjoys what she's doing. Talk dirty. Always meets me at the door wearing a sexy outfit. She is fun and a breath of fresh air.

    You will not be disappointed.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/061223595163

  4. #11353

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy59  [View Original Post]
    She strung me along the other day. Literally had me waiting in her parking lot for 45 minutes, after waiting in another parking lot for 30. Everything seemed fine until it came time to meet. Then the excuses and the delays. I left the parking lot after she wanted to know which car was mine. That was way too shady for me.

  5. #11352

    Anyone dream of Izzy?

    Is she real? My search didn't turn up much. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/online/cutieizzy859

  6. #11351
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicBrownie  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Frankfort soon for a business trip for a couple of days. Does anyone know any good escorts that would travel from Lexington to Frankfort for an outcall? Or can anyone recommend some Frankfort providers? Thank you.
    Sometimes Kate is working out of Frankfort (and when she does, often with a friend).

    If you can see Kate, I highly, highly recommend.

  7. #11350

    Anyone dream of her?

    I searched for Izzy on here and didn't find anything. Has anyone dreamed of her? Is she real? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/online/cutieizzy859

  8. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy59  [View Original Post]
    Literally dozens. Have you met my friend the search function? Kristen.

  9. #11348

    Any report


  10. #11347

    Naomi, GPS much?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?...keywords=Naomi

    Contacted this chick. In call only. Asked donation for an hour and part of town. She said "Hey bby hour 350 I'm in the Hamburg area". Told her to have a nice evening. I refuse to support these GPS girls.

  11. #11346

    Sent Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please private message me Tara's number? I have misplaced it.
    Send you DM.

  12. #11345

    Tara

    Can someone please private message me Tara's number? I have misplaced it.

  13. #11344

    Recommendations

    I'm going to be in Frankfort soon for a business trip for a couple of days. Does anyone know any good escorts that would travel from Lexington to Frankfort for an outcall? Or can anyone recommend some Frankfort providers? Thank you.

  14. #11343

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCramps  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few months back, when there were far less ads. Was very disappointed, and the number I used now is solicited by random girls every other week.

    Not sure if the girls have changed, or gotten better. But would be interested.

    The current selection around town seems subpar.
    Thanks I appreciate the response. I think I'll check it out and report back.

  15. #11342
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape