Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 13264
-
09-25-22 06:19 #11089Senior Member

Posts: 306Bruna
How was your visit with Bruna?
Originally Posted by BosLocal88
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:15 #11088Senior Member

Posts: 168Bruna
For those that have seen Bruna, what does she offer, just massage and HE? Do clothes come off? How much tip does she expect?
-
09-19-22 11:53 #11087Regular Member

Posts: 12Bruna
Saw her this weekend, looks not great but the body rub was good and the ending great. Going to have to go more often.
Originally Posted by BosLocal88
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 23:41 #11086Senior Member

Posts: 90What about Canada, went up there and saw NURU everywhere like downtown in big lights NURU NURU. Anyone been to Canada and tried it? I was on business so couldn't make it but was very curious.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 08:39 #11085Senior Member

Posts: 25Bruna
Seeing her today. I'll report back.
-
09-16-22 08:11 #11084Senior Member

Posts: 3853I doubt Nuru is anything but garbage here. If it ain't in Asia, it's most likely shit. Let's face it, Nuru is messy and it can only be done in a shower table or a bed that's covered up to catch all the fluid. I've asked questions about it from some providers and all they said was they rub themselves on you with oil or gel. Sorry, that's not Nuru. And, I'm sure they'll upsell that shit for nothing. Ask them how they do it and I can almost guarantee it'll be crickets.
Originally Posted by BostonBb121
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 16:58 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 42I reached out to Kamila to make an appointment. I was told she offers 3 services only, and none of them has BBBJ as an option. Her Nuru is gel based. So some information is missing here.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 10:58 #11082Regular Member

Posts: 13Deb
Anyone seen Deb lately? I recall a not so great review of her a while back?
Thanks.
Newman.
-
09-15-22 07:04 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 393Kamila
Original appt was massage. $300. Upgraded to Nauru for $400. No nuru. Just what was reported.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 18:31 #11080Regular Member

Posts: 13Cost please
Is it allowed to post cost without codes? Was it $100 total or extra with tip?
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-14-22 15:35 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 193She's still there
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...533654119.html
Originally Posted by FenderBender88
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 21:32 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 63Can we get a contact number? I remember others posting about her earlier in the year, but she doesn't seem to have the ads up on craigslist anymore.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 14:18 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 242Utr,. :
Like all of us, I'm looking for a UTR. But, what I'm really looking for is a URT with Rimming & BBBJ. If COF, CIM, or CIMSW is available, that's a plus.
Preferably Brazilian, but doesn't have to be, I'm not that picky. Got no shame in my game! Haha. PM if you'd like. I don't want to be that guy that says, "I've got stuff to trade", but if needed, I do. LMK? Ty.
-
09-13-22 13:40 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 242Bruna, Carli (or Carly) Spa, Woburn / Stoneham
Gentlemen, I went to see Bruna in Woburn and I'm glad that I did.
If you're looking for an above average massage with a standard finish, it's well worth the donation in my opinion.
The massage itself was worth the donation it's 1. For 45 min.
Out of the 45 min, 30-35 was the massage and the other 10-15 was for the ending. Put it this way, I'm adding her to my calendar as a monthly visit. The massage was better than any Asian massage that I've got over the past 5 years. If you're looking for a very good massage to work out the knots and kinks in your back, feet, ankles, run, don't walk. You'll thank me later. She's a cute petite Brazilian woman working out of a office building.
-
09-13-22 00:41 #11075Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






