Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 44244
-
09-19-22 14:34 #30774Senior Member

Posts: 664This is a tough one, the best way to do this is to go to a place a few times, make friends and then ask the girl if she has a friend.
Most FS spa girls don't do girls, and won't do couples. I've asked a few FS places if I can bring a GF and they always say hell no.
That said, there's a bunch of korean AAMPs that offer 2 girls as part of the service, so you might get one of those to agree to let you bring a girl. I suspect you'd pay for 2 times 2 times the hourly rate (usually $300).
Search the escort forum, I think the URL's for the aamps get posted sometimes.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by SteveCarlter
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:23 #30773Senior Member

Posts: 513My Happy Feet
I decided to check out MHF off Bolsa. Walk in and Papasan was napping, LOL. I think I startled him when he woke up. Paid and said room #6, haha no MT greet me at the front. Walking to room #6 and noticed another MT peeking out. Jun was waiting inside the room getting ready. Decent massage with hot stone with some tease before flip. After flip some head and facial massage then chest and slowly her hand down to Stanley. Top up and free roaming below OTC. Not bad for massage and HJ OTD one benji. She not a granny more like an auntie. Return and try Cindy next time.
-
09-19-22 14:08 #30772Senior Member

Posts: 513Lavender
There's Lavender Spa too.
Originally Posted by GrunionRunner
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 13:03 #30771Senior Member

Posts: 199Brea
Anyone have any reports from this place in Brea?
https://www.instagram.com/breaspa1221/
-
09-19-22 11:44 #30770Senior Member

Posts: 39Inbox full
Have to keep room in your inbox. Clean that box daily for better service.
Originally Posted by WayDownThere
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:11 #30769Regular Member

Posts: 19Post meant for Loveviets.
Originally Posted by WayDownThere
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 09:15 #30768Regular Member

Posts: 19Inbox full
Tried sending you a PM but bounced as your inbox is full.
-
09-19-22 07:36 #30767Senior Member

Posts: 66If its the one on Collins that's maybe 2 blocks away from dealership that's not bad. Is it Island Day spa?
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 03:12 #30766Senior Member

Posts: 47https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/7...2-ed47941a5932
Originally Posted by BamBam777
[View Original Post]
Should have her phone number there.
-
09-19-22 02:36 #30765Senior Member

Posts: 112Linda has got some nice big boba smooth skin boba utc touch at bamboo
Originally Posted by WaterDude18
[View Original Post]
Anyone try Cindy at BW? Not a looker but kisses lips and let me grab that ass n tits under clothes but she was hesitant at first lol maybe she thought I was LE at first? Not sure
-
09-19-22 00:46 #30764Senior Member

Posts: 470Negative.
Originally Posted by GrunionRunner
[View Original Post]
Orange has VERY few FS places.
There are a lot of asian massage along Taft Ave.
Only one I've been to recently offered FS. And most people wouldn't consider it walking distance (near Stater Bros).
-
09-18-22 22:19 #30763Senior Member

Posts: 120Seems like Rosie is there most of the time. I've seen a Latina there before but never tried her. Rosie's service seems pretty much unchanged. Double booking to get as many people in and out as possible.
Originally Posted by YouMeToYou
[View Original Post]
Rosie also still seems to have some odor from down her cooch. It's not a gagging smell but its definitely not a good smell there. Plus side is her massage is somewhat decent and she has a good attitude, especially if you're a regular.
-
09-18-22 20:57 #30762Senior Member

Posts: 212Looking to take a lady friend and get a four some out of it
Hi,
I will be in the OC next month and was wondering where I could get a "couples massage" with a lady friend of mine that will turn into a four-some?
Any thoughts? (she's totally down for it. Just have to find the right place).
Please PM me
-
09-18-22 17:44 #30761Senior Member

Posts: 93Any recommendations for a mp with a great HJ. Not looking for FS. Just some decent looking girls who allow roaming maybe take off their top. I have been to bamboo and had Andy and toto / dodo. They were both great releases but Didn't really allow touching. Thanks.
-
09-18-22 14:01 #30760Senior Member

Posts: 157Same owner as one next to Yoshinoya. I talked to the owner briefly and she said girls sometimes go between 2 location when they are short staffed.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





