Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 482 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 532 582 982 1482 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17834

    Tiffany

    Anyone see this Tiffany yet? She's not the same Tiffany that was reviewed in 2020/2021 because one of those reviews was mine. Also, the screenshots of her reviews show multiple area code numbers which is a little suspicious.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/providence-new-tiffany-ebony-b/019831234245
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220920-135003_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number is tied to a 39 or 43 year old out of Riverside area. Not saying the pictures or provider is legit but worth more digging. I am interested to hear about this one as well. I reached out, waiting for response.
    Keep us posted. I can see a deposit up front, which is a capital no-no for this guy.

  3. #17832
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Number is tied to a 39 or 43 year old out of Riverside area. Not saying the pictures or provider is legit but worth more digging. I am interested to hear about this one as well. I reached out, waiting for response.

  4. #17831

    TWO Busty Blonde Green Eyed Princesses!

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I saw yesterday she was posting on the Southcoast boards.
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/naughty-36ddd-green-eyed-blond/461272595395
    Incredible as it may seem, the one in the quoted link does NOT appear to be the same woman near the zoo, and working in the house with Lindsey, that most of us inseminated and reported here! The phone number is different from Princess Barbara's. This one apparently goes by Melissa, and she has one very believable review on the infamous other board that says she pulled out a wretched condom for a blow job. Now, can anybody here even imagine Princess Barbara pulling out a condom for ANYTHING?! Also, this one on the south coast lists her age as 29! Now, Princess Barbara did shave a few years off her real age in her ads, but at 55, Barbara could never hope to pass for 29!

    The question now becomes, has anyone here seen this younger Green Eyed Princess? And if so, what can you tell us? Mainly, is she willing to lose the condom for everything like her older namesake? And for how much?! 🤔.

  5. #17830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    So I have contacted her in mid-August and she seemed normal And she was still taking clients. It's just that I had missed her time frame because she had just left for work.

    I then contacted her a few days after that and she didn't respond. I contacted a few times after that and still radio silence. I had been seeing her often and as far as I was concerned we were on good terms. One might even say we were friends but again she could have just been faking it. But as far as I'm aware I hadn't done anything that would make someone go radio silent.

    I tried again recently and still no response whatsoever. My phone was telling me that the messages were being sent so it's not like I was blocked or something. They just weren't being read.

    I typically pay her using cash app and I just checked. Her profile on cash app has been deleted so most likely she closed down shop.

    Now I have to look for a new regular.
    I saw yesterday she was posting on the Southcoast boards.
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/naughty-36ddd-green-eyed-blond/461272595395

  6. #17829

  7. #17828
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Princess Barbara Green Eyes is no longer in the Biz? So she is done with the Biz already? That didn't last long! Can anyone confirm? I inseminated her not all that long ago. Maybe she's just cherry picking clients now? I would guess that she surely could cherry pick from a large list of satisfied customers! Because, in the short time she's been active, she must have taken spermloads in her cunnt from most of us barebackin' dudes in RI!
    So I have contacted her in mid-August and she seemed normal And she was still taking clients. It's just that I had missed her time frame because she had just left for work.

    I then contacted her a few days after that and she didn't respond. I contacted a few times after that and still radio silence. I had been seeing her often and as far as I was concerned we were on good terms. One might even say we were friends but again she could have just been faking it. But as far as I'm aware I hadn't done anything that would make someone go radio silent.

    I tried again recently and still no response whatsoever. My phone was telling me that the messages were being sent so it's not like I was blocked or something. They just weren't being read.

    I typically pay her using cash app and I just checked. Her profile on cash app has been deleted so most likely she closed down shop.

    Now I have to look for a new regular.

  8. #17827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    Sativa Red is what she went by when she advertised.
    Okay thanks.

  9. #17826

    Sativa

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Great job. When were they taken?
    On two different visits in June and July.

  10. #17825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think that she is real? Everything about that ad screams fake. The first pic shows a tatted arm, the second, none the rest are just bullshit and the number shows up only once ib searches. I'd go with someone better known.
    I don't see any red flags at all. I think its a legit ad.

  11. #17824

    Sativa Red

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is that Sativa Rose?
    Sativa Red is what she went by when she advertised.

  12. #17823
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and she's over the fucking top. While I generally prefer the small tit spinner types her just wonderful attitude and really cute face make up for that 10 fold. Looking down at those sexy eyes as her tongue slid up and down my cock was something I won't forget and letting me cover her face was a killer bonus.

    HIGHLY recommend.

    Here's a few pics to pique your interest.
    Great job. When were they taken?

  13. #17822

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/324747948576

    Has anyone seen this woman. I plan on seeing her this week. Is she for real? I'll find out soon and report back.
    What makes you think that she is real? Everything about that ad screams fake. The first pic shows a tatted arm, the second, none the rest are just bullshit and the number shows up only once ib searches. I'd go with someone better known.

  14. #17821

    Sandy

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/324747948576

    Has anyone seen this woman. I plan on seeing her this week. Is she for real? I'll find out soon and report back.

  15. #17820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and she's over the fucking top. While I generally prefer the small tit spinner types her just wonderful attitude and really cute face make up for that 10 fold. Looking down at those sexy eyes as her tongue slid up and down my cock was something I won't forget and letting me cover her face was a killer bonus.

    HIGHLY recommend.

    Here's a few pics to pique your interest.
    Is that Sativa Rose?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape