Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18916

    Eliza Bell anyone?

    Has anyone ever had an experience with Eliza Bell? She advertises on Eros and Tryst. I can't find much on her. Curious as to what others might think.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elizabell

  2. #18915

    What's not to get?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    This chick wants 200 for a hhr? Have you seen what 200 for a hhr will get you at DI? Check out Bianca / I'm not a promoter for DI. Just saying we have to stop paying these prices for some of these girls My opinion only.
    Not everyone has the desire to be the fifth guy today for some of them there.

  3. #18914

    Ice breaker

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Every girl I meet is "such girls". As far as where they're all over the place. I don't know exactly because I have them come to me.
    So the real question is how did you broke the ice? I am trying to learn from your experience and would like to be added to the privileged list. LOL. I have been living more than 5 years in Indiana and wasn't lucky enough to have any or similar experience.

  4. #18913

    Every girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    No worries. Sorry if you found that word confusing. I actually meant to know "where I can met such girls".
    Every girl I meet is "such girls". As far as where they're all over the place. I don't know exactly because I have them come to me.

  5. #18912
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Coordinates. You asked about coordinates, maybe one of us is confused on the meaning of that word.
    No worries. Sorry if you found that word confusing. I actually meant to know "where I can met such girls".

  6. #18911

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Priesty  [View Original Post]
    Visited bell for the first time today. Nice hotel on northwest side of town. She looks better than her pics.

    Everything covered she's ask 150/200/250 went quick visit sine its first time we'll worth the money.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3176013384

    The priest.
    This chick wants 200 for a hhr? Have you seen what 200 for a hhr will get you at DI? Check out Bianca / I'm not a promoter for DI. Just saying we have to stop paying these prices for some of these girls My opinion only.

  7. #18910

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Chelli my man, judging by the pics in that ad, you shoulda turned around and ran before even reaching out. Street walkers on average are way above this one. .
    But I've been with some that had a worse appearance but could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose. Reviews were favorable so I took a shot. At least I'm not out any cash!

  8. #18909

    Aw man

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Putrid. Stinky. Malodorous. Fetid. All of the above. Contacted Jess based on reviews here and on alligator. Communication was easy and prompt. Set up appointment. She was at the motel 6 behind Sam's club on the westside. Opened the door and I was barely two steps inside and was greeted with an odor that was so disgusting I almost puked. And I used to work in a hospital where there are smells that nobody should smell. This was worse. I turned right around and got out of there. She didn't say anything as I left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92634229
    Chelli my man, judging by the pics in that ad, you shoulda turned around and ran before even reaching out. Street walkers on average are way above this one. .

  9. #18908

    Coordinates

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Think you got me wrong. I am neither interested in knowing where you live nor desperate for $40. Instead interested in getting the experience by spending bucks. LOL.
    Coordinates. You asked about coordinates, maybe one of us is confused on the meaning of that word.

  10. #18907
    Met this one here today. Half a stack was the quote. Once in, only up sell beyond HE, smh. Not pleased LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4462331.htm?cat=1

    Edit: 1500 was quoted for FS

  11. #18906

    I'm trying to find the right word

    Putrid. Stinky. Malodorous. Fetid. All of the above. Contacted Jess based on reviews here and on alligator. Communication was easy and prompt. Set up appointment. She was at the motel 6 behind Sam's club on the westside. Opened the door and I was barely two steps inside and was greeted with an odor that was so disgusting I almost puked. And I used to work in a hospital where there are smells that nobody should smell. This was worse. I turned right around and got out of there. She didn't say anything as I left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92634229

  12. #18905
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You want to know where I live? Are you desperate for $40?
    Think you got me wrong. I am neither interested in knowing where you live nor desperate for $40. Instead interested in getting the experience by spending bucks. LOL.

  13. #18904

    Coordinates?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! As you mentioned it happens frequently, can you share some coordinates?
    You want to know where I live? Are you desperate for $40?

  14. #18903
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Interesting! As you mentioned it happens frequently, can you share some coordinates?

  15. #18902
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1
    Clear rip-off. They asked for the deposits in the form of Ebay gift cards and always ask your address first and pretend as if they can reach to you in next 10 to 15 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape