Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50046
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I will be honest, I am yet to see a white or black woman at any of the AMPs I have been to. Its always been either asian or latina. So good luck.
    I do think there's a white and / or black woman working at Yuki Massage in Vinings. There's always rubmd. Many choices there.

  2. #50045
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Drew Sophia, a younger very pretty Latina. It was literally her first day and she was learning / getting trained by one of the more experienced masseuses. Got a free 4-hand for a portion of it as a result.

    Her massage was pretty bad but she was pretty cool. On the flip, no extras even though I asked explicitly for it. I'm sure one of the more experienced masseuses would have been down considering all the teasing during the training portion of the session.
    I am interested in the more experienced masseuses. What were they like? Asian / latina / younger / older, etc. ??

  3. #50044
    Quote Originally Posted by DeedoGmammy  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Georgia tomorrow. Will be in the suburb areas. Alpharetta, Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Duluth. I'm Looking for a caucasian woman or Black woman massage. Kinda burned out on Asians. Mainly because of the lack of ass, at least thats how it is in Tennessee.
    I will be honest, I am yet to see a white or black woman at any of the AMPs I have been to. Its always been either asian or latina. So good luck.

  4. #50043
    Quote Originally Posted by StayActive  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on good camps or kamps in east Cobb or near there?

    Looking for table shower and a decent massage. HJ or FS are nice to have.

    I am a non white male in 40's.
    Most of the camps in all of Cobb county you'll get a HJ. As for FS / kamps only Therapy Plus will give you that.

    You don't have to worry about your race. Just be courteous.

  5. #50042
    Quote Originally Posted by DeedoGmammy  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Georgia tomorrow. Will be in the suburb areas. Alpharetta, Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Duluth. I'm Looking for a caucasian woman or Black woman massage. Kinda burned out on Asians. Mainly because of the lack of ass, at least thats how it is in Tennessee.
    In the Duluth area there's a Latina named Samantha that owns some massage parlors. I don't know the names of the shops. I'm sure if you research you'll find them. I know you can get HJ but for BJ and FS be prepared to pay a hefty penny.

  6. #50041

    Help an out of towner

    Coming to Georgia tomorrow. Will be in the suburb areas. Alpharetta, Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Duluth. I'm Looking for a caucasian woman or Black woman massage. Kinda burned out on Asians. Mainly because of the lack of ass, at least thats how it is in Tennessee.

  7. #50040

    Need some help

    Any suggestions on good camps or kamps in east Cobb or near there?

    Looking for table shower and a decent massage. HJ or FS are nice to have.

    I am a non white male in 40's.

  8. #50039
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Massage Nova? They have had a sign that said they would be open tomorrow for a couple of weeks. If anyone has Cindy's number please PM it to me. She gave it to me a couple of times, but I never saved it. She was always available.
    Has Massage Nova closed or are they relocating again?

  9. #50038
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    How about this:

    Hey why'all. I got a chance to stop by Massage Spring on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs. New Management I believe. I saw Miki (so? Oh my. Young in her mid 20's I think and tall and beautiful. I was in love for the whole hour. Standard finish and enjoyable. 70+60.
    Did you massage her first?

  10. #50037

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    How about this:

    Hey why'all. I got a chance to stop by Massage Spring on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs. New Management I believe. I saw Miki (so? Oh my. Young in her mid 20's I think and tall and beautiful. I was in love for the whole hour. Standard finish and enjoyable. 70+60.
    Probably one of the most attractive CAMP girls out there, best face and smile for sure.

  11. #50036

    Massage Nova

    Anyone know what happened to Massage Nova? They have had a sign that said they would be open tomorrow for a couple of weeks. If anyone has Cindy's number please PM it to me. She gave it to me a couple of times, but I never saved it. She was always available.

  12. #50035

    Elite Massage off Pleasant Hill Rd.

    Drew Sophia, a younger very pretty Latina. It was literally her first day and she was learning / getting trained by one of the more experienced masseuses. Got a free 4-hand for a portion of it as a result.

    Her massage was pretty bad but she was pretty cool. On the flip, no extras even though I asked explicitly for it. I'm sure one of the more experienced masseuses would have been down considering all the teasing during the training portion of the session.

  13. #50034

    Massage Legend. Ivy

    Went to Massage Legend 4 PM. Drew Ivy. Very cute, HWP, not much of an ass and maybe large B / small C tits. English is somewhere between intermediate to advanced.

    Asked for a hard massage, and she gets an A for effort, maybe a C for technique. Made no mention of extras although I had mentioned having gone to ML before. No negotiation on flip, no discussion of it before hand at all actually, UTC top, OTC bottom. She's pretty good. . 7/. 6 OTD. Would recommend, especially if you like them younger (She claimed to be 25, I'd bet $ she is under 30).

  14. #50033

    Massage Spring

    How about this:

    Hey why'all. I got a chance to stop by Massage Spring on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs. New Management I believe. I saw Miki (so? Oh my. Young in her mid 20's I think and tall and beautiful. I was in love for the whole hour. Standard finish and enjoyable. 70+60.

  15. #50032

    Hot Stone

    Saw Mia the other day. She's Latina, decent body probably late 30's / early 40's. I got along with her well. Below average massage but was not expecting anything decent. Pretty good looking and personality warmed up after the flip. I'd give her 7/10 for body and face. We did the deed and it was a little bit mechanical but would probably repeat if in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape