Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 41288
-
09-18-22 17:21 #28148Senior Member

Posts: 79UTR Chic
So is she only available for past clients? Or open for 1-2 fresh faces? You can PM if you like.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 14:33 #28147Senior Member

Posts: 919Yeah, she's got an attitude
She goes fucking psycho at the drop of a hat. I've tried messaging her several times, and she doesn't recognize me because her number changes every week, but I can't imagine it would be a relaxing experience. That girl has a damn temper.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 12:03 #28146Senior Member

Posts: 110Honey
After a few conversations Finally got a chance to see this one of the youngerman. It was nice to see no DB's hanging around. Room was clean and she had some scents burning. Definitely the girl in the pic. It was a bucket list for me. CG, RCG, doggie, and Mish. She got really into it. Luv the way that azz bounce. Only downside was CBJ and you can tell she doesn't do it often. I opted for the Hh. I'll repeat if she comes down on her price. Damage was $$. She would make a killing if she came down on the price.
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:38 #28145Senior Member

Posts: 374Finally saw her. Glad I did since she is just my type. Very petite. I won't repeat for two reasons. First, there is an. Odor. It's been previously reported and I can confirm. Second, her room is hot as hell.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 08:51 #28144Regular Member

Posts: 7You want be disappointed, she may be a big girl but she really knows how to please.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 08:37 #28143Senior Member

Posts: 131Skyyy
This one looks interesting. Any info?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/675892262965
-
09-18-22 07:13 #28142Senior Member

Posts: 34Hey!. I would love to help.
If you don't mind sharing her digits please sir, I'd love to help out, thank ypu brother!
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 16:43 #28141Senior Member

Posts: 554No!
You can tell just from the pictures, that she's a different person.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 14:56 #28140Senior Member

Posts: 1055Looks like a strong case of severe Methoditis
With possible HerpaSauris of the lips. Use the zoom feature to look closely.
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 13:43 #28139Senior Member

Posts: 586Is it this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/094617811313
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 12:27 #28138Regular Member

Posts: 16Time wasted
It's been minute but decided to have a dream with this one last week https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2886822 and boy was I disappointed, very lackluster and complained I was too big the whole time. Oddly enough she spoke perfect English but was High the whole time. I guess the only positive is she does look like her pics. All in all save your coins unless you like being disappointed.
-
09-17-22 11:07 #28137Senior Member

Posts: 559Blast from the past, back for a select few as a UTR
So if you were around 4 years ago you will remember this hottie I shared with the massive bolt ons. Well she got domesticated and left many wanting to see her still. Well luckily I reconnected with her about a month ago and she's looking to be shared by a few of us seniors to help pay her bills. She's living in the regency area, she has a car and drives herself. She has put on a little weight, but still that laid back redneck chick who loves a good dick.
Seniors if you know her and want her info she said to give it to 4-5 guys. Not sure what she's asking for in donations as I have a special relationship with her that goes way back. BTW these photos are from 4 years ago. Like I said she's added a few pounds, but she's still someone you wouldn't mind having on your arm walking out of a bar.
-
09-17-22 10:55 #28136Senior Member

Posts: 586I would say you have 20/20 vision, Sir. Just as I predicted.
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 10:37 #28135Senior Member

Posts: 36She's real but
She's real but she's also a real Thief trying to scam people for money she's a stripper that works at dollhouse she used to post on skip the games underneath the name Vivian but has changed your name multiple times because of bad reviews.
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 22:36 #28134Senior Member

Posts: 40Different
Started chatting with her and she sends me this as a verification pic. I'm not a detective, but they don't quite look the same. Anyone can correct me if my eyes are bad.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





