Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19465
    Was the younger girl there?

    She's the fun one. She speaks no English except for a few key words.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    8617 E 10th St. No company name displayed that I could see, Indy Massage according to rubmaps. Stopped last week while taking Shadeland to the expressway. 5'6" 40 ish with skirt, but crappy grandma panties ☹. $0. 6 for the hr. Name not offered, nor asked for.

    Massage: 7. 5/10 (reasonably firm and hard, not as hard as I like).

    Teasing: 0.

    Appearance: 7/10.

    Body: Some belly flab, but excellent B or C-cups, very wet (shaved) pussy.

    The belly flab was well set off by the tits and pussy. At first just tits (usual eraser nipples), then pulled down skirt and granny undies permitting a nice wet rub by me.

    Said she was the only one working, did not hear evidence to the contrary.

    $0. 8 tip. Would consider a return trip just for the wet beaver and nice breasts. Those parts were fun. Would have liked teasing prior to the turn tho' (which I believe will be more likely with a return trip).

    BCD0101.

  2. #19464

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    If you are wanting non-asian massage and you happen to be on the north east side of Indy, hit this place up and ask for Gwen as she is a young, super hot with a killer smile all american white girl. You can schedule outcalls with her or any of the others. I only know of her at the moment though, but I believe there are like 8 altogether there now. Hint, you get better service if outcall than you do incall.
    Their site is terrible. I can't see photos of any staff member or know who I'm booking if I try to book ahead.

  3. #19463

    Convention center

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Indy is vast and without knowing where you are located or want to visit, your question is too broad to answer. Most of them are Asians and willing to go extra miles for extra bucks. Will try to help if you can be more specific.
    Staying right downtown Indianapolis convention center.

  4. #19462
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    If you are wanting non-asian massage and you happen to be on the north east side of Indy, hit this place up and ask for Gwen as she is a young, super hot with a killer smile all american white girl. You can schedule outcalls with her or any of the others. I only know of her at the moment though, but I believe there are like 8 altogether there now. Hint, you get better service if outcall than you do incall.
    Thanks for the info. This place looks completely legit from the website? Could you private message me some details about Gwen? Seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

  5. #19461
    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Indy is vast and without knowing where you are located or want to visit, your question is too broad to answer. Most of them are Asians and willing to go extra miles for extra bucks. Will try to help if you can be more specific.
    Staying at the hotel next to the Indiana convention center I'm assuming downtown Indianapolis.

  6. #19460
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Carmel? Are you sure you were in Carmel? I've been frequenting the Carmel scene for many years and never had anyone offering FS, let alone letting you shoot on her stomach. Do you have an address or general location? PM me if you want, but I'm very curious. I live up north, and this would save time and gas going south or east.
    There is one more in Carmel, Rainforest Massage And Day Spa.

  7. #19459
    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour again with Liz. The massage was great. As mentioned before she is armless and uses her feet for the massage. Pretty thorough and left happy.

    8 for the hour and. 4 tip.

    Politeness pays off, gents. DM me if you have any questions.
    Not trying to disrespect anyone but please help me understand how come she is an MT if she is born armless? I read you mentioned, "uses her feet for the massage" but that's not simple to digest. Can you shed some more light on your experience?

  8. #19458
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseballBatBob  [View Original Post]
    How do you all go about 'seeing the line-up' available at a location on a given day you visit? Call ahead of time and ask to see who's working when you arrive? No appointment, and just ask to see whose working that day when you show up? Asking about more legit feeling places, not the 'barely a massage' ones. I guess it just seems off to me to ask to look at who are available mts working today.

    Thanks!!
    At the risk of slightly disrespectful of the girl who opened the door for you or pretend to be your MT, I just ask who else is working today or available now.

  9. #19457
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    If you are wanting non-asian massage and you happen to be on the north east side of Indy, hit this place up and ask for Gwen as she is a young, super hot with a killer smile all american white girl. You can schedule outcalls with her or any of the others. I only know of her at the moment though, but I believe there are like 8 altogether there now. Hint, you get better service if outcall than you do incall.
    I wonder if Non-Asians offer FS or anything extras. Can you please confirm?

  10. #19456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    If you are wanting non-asian massage and you happen to be on the north east side of Indy, hit this place up and ask for Gwen as she is a young, super hot with a killer smile all american white girl. You can schedule outcalls with her or any of the others. I only know of her at the moment though, but I believe there are like 8 altogether there now. Hint, you get better service if outcall than you do incall.
    Is there HE or is this place just legit?

  11. #19455

    PerfectlyPampered in Fishers

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaAGame  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting Indy and looking for great massage place. Are most of them Asian or do they have non Asian places too? Extras are always great. Any suggestions on where to go? Any UTR providers that will do an outcall for this as well? Appreciate the info if you have it and willing to trade if any of you ever make it to Boston on the UTR front.
    If you are wanting non-asian massage and you happen to be on the north east side of Indy, hit this place up and ask for Gwen as she is a young, super hot with a killer smile all american white girl. You can schedule outcalls with her or any of the others. I only know of her at the moment though, but I believe there are like 8 altogether there now. Hint, you get better service if outcall than you do incall.

  12. #19454
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaAGame  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting Indy and looking for great massage place. Are most of them Asian or do they have non Asian places too? Extras are always great. Any suggestions on where to go? Any UTR providers that will do an outcall for this as well? Appreciate the info if you have it and willing to trade if any of you ever make it to Boston on the UTR front.
    Indy is vast and without knowing where you are located or want to visit, your question is too broad to answer. Most of them are Asians and willing to go extra miles for extra bucks. Will try to help if you can be more specific.

  13. #19453

    Asian or non Asian?

    First time visiting Indy and looking for great massage place. Are most of them Asian or do they have non Asian places too? Extras are always great. Any suggestions on where to go? Any UTR providers that will do an outcall for this as well? Appreciate the info if you have it and willing to trade if any of you ever make it to Boston on the UTR front.

  14. #19452

    Peony

    On 71st. Have multiple times in the past. They give a very good massage and tease / HE.

    Found Amy when I got there and since I had done 4 hands in the past she asked if I wanted to again, and I said yes.

    Still can't figure out what they said the other girl's name was. She was cute but both had masks on. The massage and tease throughout was amazing. Ending was also great. They remained fully clothed and there wasn't much otc but it was all and more of what I went for. $2 all in.

  15. #19451
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    If you're into that I can fill you in via PM.
    Just going to put it out there so they know. Liz is a dwarf with no arms. She is maybe 4' tall and as wide as she is tall. Not near as pretty as her pic. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe her feet are deformed. By no means am I trying to be disrespectful, if you like her I hope you have a blast. I was very let down when I walked in and I walked back out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape