Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 334 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 5005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4510

    The Block

    I don't know why you guys keep bashing the block. Bottoms Up was such a lovely sight yesterday - 3 or 4 dancers grinding on customers' laps all with panties AWOL. All chill and I have nothing bad to say about the dress code.

  2. #4509

    New dress code for The Block

    Just wear your pants down below your ass you'll fit right in. Have fun.

  3. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Heh. All I can do is quote what I said before.
    I know. I've seen your predictions. A sort of "Rumors of my death preceded me" sort of thing. And every time I saw your comments, I had to agree. The block wasn't about to die, it would continue in a long, slow spiral down toward that big, dark hole. Wherever that was going to go. All I can say is that this time over a very short interval of time (a couple of months), the block has changed. Changed radically. And for the worst. The disappearance of the Midway is a big marker. Vickie and her son Jimmie have owned that license for a long time. I suspect that whoever buys it from Jimmie the bar will radically change. But you may be right. The block may rise again. Either that or the developers will get a hold of that very valuable property and turn it into offices and condos for all the rich kids who play a few blocks away.

  4. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Baltimore for several months. I do remember the glory days of the block, and I always had a wonderful time here. All I can say is that the block itself and as near as I can tell all of the bars on the block have gone way down hill in that time. The white guys and white dancers on the block I can count on 10 fingers and still have a few fingers to spare. The entire block has become a playground for thugs. Tomorrow I'll be back for one last chance to check out a few of the day shift girls but if it's like tonight, I doubt I'll ever come back. And worst of all. My favorite bar seems to have closed. Midway. RIP. If anyone else has any suggestions for a good club in Baltimore outside the block please let me know.

    As an aside, I usually like to take someone pretty from a club back to my hotel. I tried that tonight and while someone (from the Circus) did come back with me I gave her some money and she went out to "smoke a cigarette" and then disappeared. My loss and hers. At least she didn't steal any thing and I didn't lose anything but my pride. It may be the last time I'm in Baltimore. Oh Well. The block will be missed.
    Eventually, someone will figure out some alternative use for that area, and the block will go.

    Until then, the block will survive, but other commentators are right. It has turned into one big urban club (even Hustlers, which used to be the epitome of upscale, now advertises under different name as urban club). My feeling is that the area was changed forever by the Freddie Gray riots, which scared off the usual suburban clientele.

    As for now, there are only three POSSIBLES for those looking to old days:

    1) Indulge daytime only; at least last time I was there, they had kept 5-6 pretty attractive blondes from pre-COVID; a little worn for wear, but still a good deal.

    2) Saturday and Friday night, PC and Harem. More old time bartenders than dancers, but since reopening, those shifts usually have at least one looker (though tip expectations have grown).

    Good luck everyone!

  5. #4506

    Demise of the Block??

    I haven't been to Baltimore for several months. I do remember the glory days of the block, and I always had a wonderful time here. All I can say is that the block itself and as near as I can tell all of the bars on the block have gone way down hill in that time. The white guys and white dancers on the block I can count on 10 fingers and still have a few fingers to spare. The entire block has become a playground for thugs. Tomorrow I'll be back for one last chance to check out a few of the day shift girls but if it's like tonight, I doubt I'll ever come back. And worst of all. My favorite bar seems to have closed. Midway. RIP. If anyone else has any suggestions for a good club in Baltimore outside the block please let me know.

    As an aside, I usually like to take someone pretty from a club back to my hotel. I tried that tonight and while someone (from the Circus) did come back with me I gave her some money and she went out to "smoke a cigarette" and then disappeared. My loss and hers. At least she didn't steal any thing and I didn't lose anything but my pride. It may be the last time I'm in Baltimore. Oh Well. The block will be missed.

  6. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlitz23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Christina's Gemale Review?

    They popped up in my Facebook and seem it seems like an interesting club to visit.
    Didn't half of the girls at Haven used to work at Christina's at one point or another?

  7. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlitz23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Christina's Gemale Review?

    They popped up in my Facebook and seem it seems like an interesting club to visit.
    Don't bother, it's not a fully nude club (pasties), girls aren't that good looking and bartenders take forever to serve. They are better options.

  8. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Balancefighter  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate that. Sounds like we found our spot. So I know it's Byob and they serve you. It's that limited to beer though? Can you bring in liquor and mixers?
    Like with PC they have sodas / water / red bull if needed but you can bring whatever alcohol you want, they keep it on ice for you. Just bring enough that you think you can manage to drink.

  9. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    I was a wagon wheel regular. Definitely McDoogles is the next closest thing. Same kinda of atmosphere, 4 private rooms with no cameras, extras are dependent on the girls. Most girls from Player's club migrated to McDoogles after it closed. You can bring a cooler but they serve you drinks you bring. Lots of good looking girls too. They have pool tables too. Space is bigger than wagon wheel and it's undergoing some minor renovations.
    Appreciate that. Sounds like we found our spot. So I know it's Byob and they serve you. It's that limited to beer though? Can you bring in liquor and mixers?

  10. #4501

    Christina's Female Review

    Anybody have any intel on Christina's Gemale Review?

    They popped up in my Facebook and seem it seems like an interesting club to visit.

  11. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Balancefighter  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys first post. Long time mongerer. I usually frequent some of the other boards as this format is tricky to keep up with. Anyway I'm hosting a bachelor party on Friday here in a few weeks and looking for a new spot. Wagon wheel / players club was always my go to. Loved the bring your own cooler and laid back atmosphere. Didn't hurt that we were able to get extras a few times too. Sucks it closed.

    Kind of looking for that atmosphere. I have read McDoogals may be the next closet thing. Sucks it's so far outside of the city though. Priority is a laid back atmosphere, decent looking girls, not overly strict and extras are a plus. Millstream is okay but not really what I'm looking for this go around. It has been 20 years since I have been to night shift. The block serves its purpose but not for a bachelor party.
    I was a wagon wheel regular. Definitely McDoogles is the next closest thing. Same kinda of atmosphere, 4 private rooms with no cameras, extras are dependent on the girls. Most girls from Player's club migrated to McDoogles after it closed. You can bring a cooler but they serve you drinks you bring. Lots of good looking girls too. They have pool tables too. Space is bigger than wagon wheel and it's undergoing some minor renovations.

  12. #4499

    Bachelor Party. Out of the game.

    What's up guys first post. Long time mongerer. I usually frequent some of the other boards as this format is tricky to keep up with. Anyway I'm hosting a bachelor party on Friday here in a few weeks and looking for a new spot. Wagon wheel / players club was always my go to. Loved the bring your own cooler and laid back atmosphere. Didn't hurt that we were able to get extras a few times too. Sucks it closed.

    Kind of looking for that atmosphere. I have read McDoogals may be the next closet thing. Sucks it's so far outside of the city though. Priority is a laid back atmosphere, decent looking girls, not overly strict and extras are a plus. Millstream is okay but not really what I'm looking for this go around. It has been 20 years since I have been to night shift. The block serves its purpose but not for a bachelor party.

  13. #4498

    Fantasies

    Anyone know the dancer with 333 tattoo on her chest? I thonk I've seen her in a Sugar Baby or Escort add before. Was in last night for a few drinks. The bartender with big tits was going to dance and sitting at the bar drinking up the courage. The best talent I saw walked out the door at 10 pm so I bounced.

  14. #4497

    Red room

    Is it the same crew? Or is it just one of the only at night places playing on nostalgia?

  15. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by TiameUp2  [View Original Post]
    Shay offers takeout.
    Watch out for the boyfriend with Shay. Also watch out for leftover surprises in your car (the kind that get you a charge) if you take her anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape