rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 1377 1877 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 41281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28141

    No!

    You can tell just from the pictures, that she's a different person.

  2. #28140

    Looks like a strong case of severe Methoditis

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with her and she sends me this as a verification pic. I'm not a detective, but they don't quite look the same. Anyone can correct me if my eyes are bad.
    With possible HerpaSauris of the lips. Use the zoom feature to look closely.

  3. #28139

    Is it this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you were around 4 years ago you will remember this hottie I shared with the massive bolt ons. Well she got domesticated and left many wanting to see her still. Well luckily I reconnected with her about a month ago and she's looking to be shared by a few of us seniors to help pay her bills. She's living in the regency area, she has a car and drives herself. She has put on a little weight, but still that laid back redneck chick who loves a good dick.

    Seniors if you know her and want her info she said to give it to 4-5 guys. Not sure what she's asking for in donations as I have a special relationship with her that goes way back. BTW these photos are from 4 years ago. Like I said she's added a few pounds, but she's still someone you wouldn't mind having on your arm walking out of a bar.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/094617811313

  4. #28138

    Time wasted

    It's been minute but decided to have a dream with this one last week https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2886822 and boy was I disappointed, very lackluster and complained I was too big the whole time. Oddly enough she spoke perfect English but was High the whole time. I guess the only positive is she does look like her pics. All in all save your coins unless you like being disappointed.

  5. #28137

    Blast from the past, back for a select few as a UTR

    So if you were around 4 years ago you will remember this hottie I shared with the massive bolt ons. Well she got domesticated and left many wanting to see her still. Well luckily I reconnected with her about a month ago and she's looking to be shared by a few of us seniors to help pay her bills. She's living in the regency area, she has a car and drives herself. She has put on a little weight, but still that laid back redneck chick who loves a good dick.

    Seniors if you know her and want her info she said to give it to 4-5 guys. Not sure what she's asking for in donations as I have a special relationship with her that goes way back. BTW these photos are from 4 years ago. Like I said she's added a few pounds, but she's still someone you wouldn't mind having on your arm walking out of a bar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 270CD0BF-6F91-448F-AAF3-C3F69C8A7682.jpg‎   5088642E-E688-42CB-A3D5-2B1FAD1A9DA1.jpg‎   675110B9-7A9D-4BE7-9E49-4BC2813E9F3A.jpg‎   6E99EF10-4496-4376-8434-F454CC7D556D.jpg‎  

  6. #28136
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with her and she sends me this as a verification pic. I'm not a detective, but they don't quite look the same. Anyone can correct me if my eyes are bad.
    I would say you have 20/20 vision, Sir. Just as I predicted.

  7. #28135

    She's real but

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with her and she sends me this as a verification pic. I'm not a detective, but they don't quite look the same. Anyone can correct me if my eyes are bad.
    She's real but she's also a real Thief trying to scam people for money she's a stripper that works at dollhouse she used to post on skip the games underneath the name Vivian but has changed your name multiple times because of bad reviews.

  8. #28134

    Different

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I so hope she is real, but she either doesn't know what she's doing, or it's definitely not her. Look at her pricing. Regarding recent convos, prices are thru the roof. Of course, I've been wrong before.
    Started chatting with her and she sends me this as a verification pic. I'm not a detective, but they don't quite look the same. Anyone can correct me if my eyes are bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11953730-75F3-4F20-B534-9A4145149F73.jpg‎  

  9. #28133

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Doll house with the free advertisement. They need to cut Sara a check.
    Same number different girl.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/300364203706

  10. #28132

    I believe so

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I so hope she is real, but she either doesn't know what she's doing, or it's definitely not her. Look at her pricing. Regarding recent convos, prices are thru the roof. Of course, I've been wrong before.
    Think she has posted in the past. Forgot her name but I believe it starts with an L. Not much help but that's what I remember.

  11. #28131

    Cubanita

    Saw this one this morning, quick set up. Its her in the pics because the tattoos match, but pics is def from a few years ago, she's a bit pudgy now. QV, cbg followed by mish. Wouldn't recommend, in mish she used this leg lock manuever in to keep me from going deep or really doing anything much. Quite rushed and mechanical.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2881675

  12. #28130
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Has any seen this one? She looks like fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/489097533270
    Doll house with the free advertisement. They need to cut Sara a check.

  13. #28129

    If Only

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Has any seen this one? She looks like fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/489097533270
    I so hope she is real, but she either doesn't know what she's doing, or it's definitely not her. Look at her pricing. Regarding recent convos, prices are thru the roof. Of course, I've been wrong before.

  14. #28128

    Sara

    Has any seen this one? She looks like fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/489097533270

  15. #28127

    Dollface

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...-/267136367803

    Was inspired to dream about Dollface after reading a recent positive post here. She is really great. Good person. Very real, down to earth. Very skilled. BBBJ on menu. Looks like pics. Nice tight bid. No Greek. Very easy to work with. Very refreshing to have someone around here with good vibes. Be nice and you will have a great experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape