Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 516 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusPriest  [View Original Post]
    I know it's not the same Suki from Synn but does she provide extra?
    Maybe post this to the Anaheim or Orange County board (where Imperial is located), and someone with actual knowledge will answer. I think that was a joke response, as he hasn't reported on this Suki. In my experience, Imperial is not the best club for mileage but who knows I haven't seen this girl.

  2. #3604

    Dancer Synn

    What's this dancers name.

    Gps or no??

  3. #3603
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah!! But like all Suki's who provide excellent customer service you also get excellent GPS.
    What's the Damage? What she allows? Have you had experience with her?

  4. #3602
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusPriest  [View Original Post]
    I know it's not the same Suki from Synn but does she provide extra?
    Oh yeah!! But like all Suki's who provide excellent customer service you also get excellent GPS.

  5. #3601

    Suki from Imperial

    I know it's not the same Suki from Synn but does she provide extra?

  6. #3600

    Paradise

    I prefer skinny.

    Like kylie.

    Gives head and can take a pounding.

    Diamond.

    Totally teared up that pussy.

    Stretch out her asshole & pussy prolapse.

    Kayalani.

    I fuck her & gave me head but over priced 5 beans is too much.

  7. #3599

    Paradise

    Any cuties at Paradise lately?

  8. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Yes, day shifts. And there were few customers in the clubs when I was there, so maybe it was the opposite of "surge pricing" LOL.

    These were girls I hadn't done before, so not "legacy" or "regular" pricing (although I'm told I "look like a regular" so maybe they were offering "loss leader" pricing haha). Two quoted me prices of up to $200 at the start, but a little respectful conversation-negotiation and they came down (and I would have walked if they didn't, since I know I can pay less elsewhere).

    I think maybe Synn & SRCOI are so known as the high mileage clubs that they draw the thirsty guys & the shark girls, leading to the bad pricing & bad attitudes always posted about here: maybe it's just supply & demand, & the higher price of convenience (and not traveling to more obscure clubs where success is more hit & miss). Or maybe the guys getting good value at Synn & SRCOI just aren't posting, I don't know. I've had PMs from guys scoring $100-150 pussy at SRCOI and I've done the same, but very few posts report that. Hard to tell.
    That make sens. I should visit during daytime, it would be fun and definitely cheaper.

  9. #3597

    Synn, GPS crew

    Can anyone confirm if it's true? Was at Synn last night and another dude and his friend asked me about some dancers but they all on day shift so no much to report to him. However, he told me that some of the night GPS crew is now doing OTC services. Can anyone confirmed? If the same price but multiple pops, may be worth the try LOL. Any feedback?

  10. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Did you visit during Day shift? I also visited most OC and SYNN COI during nightshift, and FS was quoted at least $$.
    Yes, day shifts. And there were few customers in the clubs when I was there, so maybe it was the opposite of "surge pricing" LOL.

    These were girls I hadn't done before, so not "legacy" or "regular" pricing (although I'm told I "look like a regular" so maybe they were offering "loss leader" pricing haha). Two quoted me prices of up to $200 at the start, but a little respectful conversation-negotiation and they came down (and I would have walked if they didn't, since I know I can pay less elsewhere).

    I think maybe Synn & SRCOI are so known as the high mileage clubs that they draw the thirsty guys & the shark girls, leading to the bad pricing & bad attitudes always posted about here: maybe it's just supply & demand, & the higher price of convenience (and not traveling to more obscure clubs where success is more hit & miss). Or maybe the guys getting good value at Synn & SRCOI just aren't posting, I don't know. I've had PMs from guys scoring $100-150 pussy at SRCOI and I've done the same, but very few posts report that. Hard to tell.

  11. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Good advice.

    BTW, I've been on a string of $100-140 FS experiences with slim, attractive (IMO) girls over the last 2 weeks; but mostly in OC or IE clubs (and SRCOI). Maybe the problems being reported here are more about Synn, or the approach? Maybe time to expand horizons or strategy?
    Did you visit during Day shift? I also visited most OC and SYNN COI during nightshift, and FS was quoted at least $$.

  12. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to be specific with this one when talking about services. Preferably get a deal done or remind her of the previous deal before taking her to the back. She increased her price on me in VIP. I ended up getting more services to be fair but I still feel a little bitter about the experience. My fault for relying on her to remember. Shes still a great girl btw. I had fun catching up with her.
    Good advice.

    BTW, I've been on a string of $100-140 FS experiences with slim, attractive (IMO) girls over the last 2 weeks; but mostly in OC or IE clubs (and SRCOI). Maybe the problems being reported here are more about Synn, or the approach? Maybe time to expand horizons or strategy?

  13. #3593

    Atlanta at Synn

    Just a reminder to be specific with this one when talking about services. Preferably get a deal done or remind her of the previous deal before taking her to the back. She increased her price on me in VIP. I ended up getting more services to be fair but I still feel a little bitter about the experience. My fault for relying on her to remember. Shes still a great girl btw. I had fun catching up with her.

  14. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    This another air dancers as well.

    Mexico pretty to look at but she is about you.

    Giving her $$$ for her & son.

    Kings be smart were not welfare.
    Yes, you are right she's super cute but not really a provider. , And yes, she has a son to raise.

  15. #3591

    Mexico spearmint rhino city of industry

    This another air dancers as well.

    Mexico pretty to look at but she is about you.

    Giving her $$$ for her & son.

    Kings be smart were not welfare.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape