Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 683 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5845

    It's your fault, not the women

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat at you for as long as I'm in the United States. Dating and getting laid in America is absolutely horrible for males and it seems to be getting worse. American men do so much for women but get very little in return.

    A guy friend of mine and myself came to the same conclusion that here in America women go after the very top men (obvious benefits) and the very bottom but normal regular men now days get passed over or become a woman's last option after they been used and abused and left single mothers. Women just don't need men like they use to so they either chase rich men or violent criminals for the thrill and excitement.

    You go to all the poor neighborhoods and all the young spinners have kids by just a small handful of men. In the hood it's not uncommon for one guy to be the father of 20 kids all by different women and he has no job. In the suburbs women are looking to marry doctors and usually stay with the same man they been with since high school.

    Admittedly I'm a little jaded and not trusting of women based on what I seen growing up as to why I avoid relationships to be honest. I grew up with my uncle who was a bum but a good womanizer. Women seem to love men who lie to them and mistreat them even if it's physical.

    By the time I started working as a teen I remember I use to work at shall I say a legit business facility and I remember getting involved with a girl who worked there of the same age. Literally her boyfriend use to drop her off at work and I use to peak out the window and watch him drive away and then me and this girl use to make out and feel each other up basically anywhere we had any privacy which was a lot as sometimes we would be the only two in the business while it was closed. Anytime we were together we made out and sometimes I took her home after work and her boyfriend had no clue.
    Yup you heard right. It's your fault you aren't scoring in real life. I have seen many other very smart and successful mongers make posts just like you did. You guys are totally wrong and your own worst enemies. Why am I saying this? Because I thought like you all did for way too many years. When I see people still thinking like this it sets me off much how ex smokers go off on current smokers the worst. I finally figured it out so when I see posts like this my thought is this guy is so wrong and will never have success as long as he keeps thinking this way. The funny thing is that it was mongering that set my mind right and why I have had more success with real life women since I started mongering than I did the decades before I did. It is all about mindset.

    Let's break this down. I am not picking on you specifically. You seem to be a smart monger and make very good posts / reviews. So do many others who think like you do. These are the guys who have mongering down to a science and every noob should listen to them. But once they start talking real life women and dating they are clueless. This is directed at everyone. I know I am right and you are wrong because I thought and said the same things you just did. But then I realized I was the problem, not the women. Once you accept that you will do MUCH better with women.

    Okay the women who marry the doctors and lawyers and other very successful and financially well off men. What is wrong with that? I say those women are smart to look out for themselves and the future of their children. What is wrong with those guys? That is a benefit of them working hard to achieve that lifestyle. It is on you that you didn't work to become successful like that to achieve the benefits that come with it. Why should some girl pick a middle or working class life in Carteret or Bayonne when she can live in Holmdel or Rumson? Your fault, not hers. But if you are smart and your brain is in the right place you can certainly bang such women.

    What do you care if Sandy the hoodrat is sleeping with Ray Ray and all of his bum friends? Ray Ray does have kids with 20 different women. So what? Sandy likes that lifestyle. She wants to party every day and have no responsibility. Heck she doesn't even take care of her own kids. The state took them long ago. You really want to date Sandy? You think Sandy wants to live with you in Tom's River and go to PTA meetings and drive the kids to soccer practice? She doesn't want you or that lifestyle and you really don't want her so why even bring it up? Besides you are already banging Sandy. Ray Ray sends her out to escort and you are already seeing her when you are horny. But let's be real. You don't want to actually date that crackhead and you will never change her. But why would you?

    Well we just did the two extremes and that leaves us with a whole lot of other women up for grabs who are neither out looking for rich guys or want to spend their lives bumming in the hood. This is your market and if you aren't getting anything here it is on you. They are there for the talking. But you are talking and acting yourself out of the competition before you even start.

    First off the I am a nice guy and can do so much for you attitude turns them off completely. They see BORING. Women like excitement. In your mind that means a bad guy who beats them and treats them like dirt. You are wrong. All it means is a guy with some edge to them. They WILL take the bad guy over the whoa is me nice guy. But they would more rather have the good guy with SOME EDGE than either the bad guy or the whoa is me guy. You and the others who talk like you are the Whoa is Me guys. I am saying that not to insult you but to snap you out of that attitude. You are the LAST option. Not because of your looks or how much money you make or anything like that. It is your attitude and way of thinking. So keep thinking like you are and you will always be the last option. That will not change. So maybe consider changing your thought process? You are not going to change the attitude of thousands of years of women to all of a sudden like the whoa is me nice guy. It is in their genetics that those are the least desirable guys.

    The good news is that you can move from the whoa is me guy to the good guy with a little edge rather easily. You can do it literally overnight. It means letting women know you are actually a man. What is a little edge? It's not being bad or an asshole. It's means just what it is. Have a little edge to you. Don't be wishy washy. Don't run to a girl at her every beck and call. Don't be the friend zone guy who is there to listen to all her nonsensical bullshit talk. Leave that to the whoa is me guys. You are now a good guy with an edge. You are the guy who makes it clear without outright saying it that she is lucky to be with you and not vice versa. You have to make her see that you can drop her in a second and do better without actually saying that. The truth is you may very well be damn lucky to have her but as long as she thinks you can and will do better she will fall in line. She wants to fall in line. That is their nature. That is why they don't like the whoa is me guys. And less is better when it comes to saying your inner feelings. Yes the I love you is fine. But don't cry about everything in life to her. She wants her man to show strength. Don't be a complainer. Be the man. They will fall in line because they want to fall in line.

    You are probably already doing these correct things but with escorts. I am sure you have some regulars who treat you good and at a deep discount. Much of that is because you are a regular who isn't robbing or killing them. But it also has to do with you acting like a man. You probably look at yourself as being better than her and rightfully so. You need to take some of that attitude and apply it to real women. You would jump on a noob who was letting an escort walk over him. It's the same in the real world.

    I got out of the whoa is me attitude shortly after I started seeing escorts. I did good in real life. I had good long term relationships. But I thought like you do so it probably held me back. Once I saw how easy it was to manipulate escorts I tried it with real life women and it WORKED. I realized it wasn't even manipulation. It was acting how women really want their men to act like. Does it mean I am picking up supermodels? Of course not. I would say I am better than average looking but don't have much more going for me. Yet I have been juggling multiple women at any given time now for years. All since I had the attitude change. I can afford to be picky. Granted I am probably now a sex addict but that is not a bad thing. I see escorts on occasion now a days but it is mostly married women and single women. I am the one who breaks things off now. All it took was a little attitude change.

    There is no issue getting laid these days. The women haven't changed. It is your current attitude that is hurting you and that will not change until you change your thought process. I am not saying this to you and the others to be hurtful. I am telling you that with your current attitude any success you have is pure luck. How about changing the attitude so you know that when you make a move on a girl you are probably going to have her in bed very quickly.

  2. #5844

    Nicole A. C.

    Also posted on A. C. Forum.

    Was in town and had a dream with Nicole over the weekend in Atlantic city at a higher end casino hotel. Love her girl next-door look with a wild spinner side to her. I have seen her often in the past and was excited she had an incall available. Comm's were easy enough as usual. 2. 8 for the hr, pretty open menu except a trip to Greece. Fetish extra was reasonable too.

    She remembered I prefer the nice side and greated me at the door in just her silver heals white thigh highs and a white shear robe. I was pleasantly surprised as the robe was loosely tied and she looked amazing under it.

    We took our time and caught up a bit with general chit-chat as she slowly unbuckled my pants and politely shut me up with a bbj. Her flute skills are on point and asked me to take her doggie. Wasn't much hesitation I flipped her over and she arched her back, gave her all I had and finished all over her back.

    Helped clean her up and we chatted a bit more about when I'll be back. Told her soon, but wanted to see this naughty side I've heard about next time.

    If you have a chance to see her, I would definitely take it.

    https://atlanticcity-nj.skipthegames...-/240576618186
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220919-131929_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHam75  [View Original Post]
    I already reviewed her on here.

  4. #5842

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHam75  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I texted her back and forth a couple times last week. Never was able to connect. Too many delays between texts. I was disappointed because I think she would have been a good time. I may try her again. She's staying at a hotel off black horse pike.

  5. #5841

  6. #5840

    Read the ad again

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/517479828031

    I have been seeing this ad for a while now. Can anyone share any intel? Thanks.
    This one was featured in a "Monger Handbook" post I did on another site. As someone else said, there are bad reviews. But take in that whole ad. "Attention to detail" yet she couldn't be bothered to clean up the stuff lying on the floor to take a picture. That screams the exact opposite of "attention to detail" I've only had a couple of bad experiences, and not in a few years. Reviews are your friend, and if there aren't any reviews, look at the ad with a critical eye. Is every picture using some shitty Snapchat filter? Stay away. Are the pictures clear and high resolution? There is no excuse for them not to be, every phone in the world now has a camera capable of taking an award-winning photo in the right hands. Keep in mind also that she is going to look her absolute best in the posted pictures. She's not going to look better when you arrive. If anything, it's the opposite. Finally, read the ad and really take in what it says, then apply a bullshit filter and see how it holds up.

  7. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on normal dating along time ago, I'm tempted to give it a shot again because dealing w STG nonsense is just getting old.

    Once in awhile you'll come across a BP-like girl who is just trying to make a buck to get her life sorted out but they always disappear after a month or two.
    I'm in the same boat at you for as long as I'm in the United States. Dating and getting laid in America is absolutely horrible for males and it seems to be getting worse. American men do so much for women but get very little in return.

    A guy friend of mine and myself came to the same conclusion that here in America women go after the very top men (obvious benefits) and the very bottom but normal regular men now days get passed over or become a woman's last option after they been used and abused and left single mothers. Women just don't need men like they use to so they either chase rich men or violent criminals for the thrill and excitement.

    You go to all the poor neighborhoods and all the young spinners have kids by just a small handful of men. In the hood it's not uncommon for one guy to be the father of 20 kids all by different women and he has no job. In the suburbs women are looking to marry doctors and usually stay with the same man they been with since high school.

    Admittedly I'm a little jaded and not trusting of women based on what I seen growing up as to why I avoid relationships to be honest. I grew up with my uncle who was a bum but a good womanizer. Women seem to love men who lie to them and mistreat them even if it's physical.

    By the time I started working as a teen I remember I use to work at shall I say a legit business facility and I remember getting involved with a girl who worked there of the same age. Literally her boyfriend use to drop her off at work and I use to peak out the window and watch him drive away and then me and this girl use to make out and feel each other up basically anywhere we had any privacy which was a lot as sometimes we would be the only two in the business while it was closed. Anytime we were together we made out and sometimes I took her home after work and her boyfriend had no clue.

  8. #5838
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted chicks with my real page multiple times never got banned I decided to make a page for hunting because I've seen chicks post their Facebook messenger info sharing it publicly for likes I only add a chick after a session I set up an appointment with a chick in Pemberton NJ but didn't go through with it I'll contact her in two weeks from now she didn't block me. I haven't tried IG yet to me Facebook is easier the chicks post all their business on Facebook helps me get a good sense of their character.
    Yea facebook is much easier than IG for sure.

  9. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/517479828031

    I have been seeing this ad for a while now. Can anyone share any intel? Thanks.
    My buddy saw her about six months ago. Not sure about her performance but her place was an absolute pig sty and she was much bigger than her pics. I have also seen reviews that said stay away.

  10. #5836

    Inquiry

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/517479828031

    I have been seeing this ad for a while now. Can anyone share any intel? Thanks.

  11. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Its funny because I actually didn't even start with facebook. I started with dating sites like meetme and POF way before I tried STG and BP (back when it was alive) with enough patience and the right conversations, especially ones who mention they are struggling or something, would net you a clean girl for a much cheaper / decent price. Mind you these are regular girls not Escorts. I was surprised that I got that method to work as well on FB / IG I don't even have any pics of myself on the fake FB page I got which is stupid that they would even add me back and reply back to my DMs.

    Obviously tho you can't expect top notch performance unless the girl is naturally good or is older and experienced but for the price compared to STG and such sites its a no brainer to invest your time into hunting on FB / IG. But as you mentioned being straight forward ends up working 50/50. You might get banned eventually unless you're careful and stay lowkey between hunts. Also another thing to note is don't add 50 girls a day keep your add count low if you make a new FB after some months you can increase the amount of people you add, add too many and youll get your page deleted.
    I've contacted chicks with my real page multiple times never got banned I decided to make a page for hunting because I've seen chicks post their Facebook messenger info sharing it publicly for likes I only add a chick after a session I set up an appointment with a chick in Pemberton NJ but didn't go through with it I'll contact her in two weeks from now she didn't block me. I haven't tried IG yet to me Facebook is easier the chicks post all their business on Facebook helps me get a good sense of their character.

  12. #5834
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen hope, looks nice, rates seem reasonable but when I see some dude I wonder if they are their bf / handler.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/385481986123
    Managed to link up with this one after a week of text tag. I can give you the green light. No signs of demons, in an apartment within my green zone on the map.

    80 for the blow and go, and she worked for it. Very accommodating. I didn't love the technique, but I think we can get there.

    The pics are a little outdated, but I think we just have to work under that assumption in general on STG. She put on a little weight. Great tits.

    Latest ad - https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/247729572779.

  13. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    About tryst. I found girls on tryst that were also advertising on STG / Escort Alligator. One girl I'm cool with her donation is 120 for ss as I found her on Escort Alligator but on Tryst she's asking 250-300 for the same time. She also has old pictures of herself online were in real life she gained a lot of weight.

    Also on Tryst be careful of transsexuals posting in the female section. Even when you do a search for female only on Tryst a few profiles are still transsexuals. Last time I was on Tryst the profile looked like a young 20 ish white female but turns out after reading the ad the person was trans. Looked exactly like a female. Exactly.
    Never feel weird asking a girl if she is really a girl. Sometimes a girl looks good but something seems a little off. So I ask the question. I have gotten a shocked reaction but they laughed about it later when I saw them. They always were a woman. One time I did set something up with a very tall girl. Did a search of her number and found her real name. Searched her on facebook and like most of these girls she had no idea, or didn't care, about privacy settings. Saw one guy posting how great her BJ was but that he didn't know WTF was up with that thing she called her pussy. The more I looked at her pics the more I thought maybe post op tranny so I never confirmed the appointment. Not my thing.

    I would never do 120 for a SS unless the girl is really really hot. But yeah you can have a girl post on stg and on tryst and the difference in price is crazy. Of course they say the tryst price and I offer them their stg price and they take it. Even if a girl only posts on tryst I will only offer her stg rates if she looks like an stg girl. They usually take it. If not I walk. I don't pay a premium just because of the site she posts on.

  14. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Lmao 100% true but I do not offer to pay phone bill I'm a straight forward person I ask if they're busy will like to hook up with them for fun they can pay their phone bill with the money they just earned. Yes you can find providers on Facebook and look threw the friends list if it's not hidden some chicks hide their friends list when contacting a chick just make an offer do not be too low or too high with the offer. There's chicks working on Facebook some will have self-employed and single on their page try those chicks browse through the page you'll know if the chick willing to work for cash do not give a deposit cash only. Make an account for hunting do not use a real Facebook or Instagram page some of these chicks will try to expose guys for likes and views.
    Its funny because I actually didn't even start with facebook. I started with dating sites like meetme and POF way before I tried STG and BP (back when it was alive) with enough patience and the right conversations, especially ones who mention they are struggling or something, would net you a clean girl for a much cheaper / decent price. Mind you these are regular girls not Escorts. I was surprised that I got that method to work as well on FB / IG I don't even have any pics of myself on the fake FB page I got which is stupid that they would even add me back and reply back to my DMs.

    Obviously tho you can't expect top notch performance unless the girl is naturally good or is older and experienced but for the price compared to STG and such sites its a no brainer to invest your time into hunting on FB / IG. But as you mentioned being straight forward ends up working 50/50. You might get banned eventually unless you're careful and stay lowkey between hunts. Also another thing to note is don't add 50 girls a day keep your add count low if you make a new FB after some months you can increase the amount of people you add, add too many and youll get your page deleted.

  15. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Just following up on the general topic. The problem is right now, you essentially have a missing tier of girls at the right price.

    Tier 1 - SW. Typically going to be under 50-60, high risk and not for me.

    Ties 2 - Basic escort ranging from 60 to 120 for SS. The problem right now is that these are essentially tier 1 girls in many cases, just at 2-4 x the price, plus now you have to depend on them to answer and schedule and not nod out before sending the room number. Content selling did a number on this tier, driving girls prices up, or out of the game.

    Tier 3 - AMP for 160-200 range. We do have some FS places over here, but it's not amazing like Philly. I don't really care to cross the bridge though and it sounds like there's layers of like screenings and stuff now for the really good places. I also increasingly have safety concerns being in Philly at all. The bigger issue is that in the past I have rarely clicked with an Asian provider. The language and cultural gulfs are just so great. For me it approximates what sex with an android might be like. I need to visit a decent one to reevaluate.

    Tier 4 - RMP, and the only one I know is RC in Woodbury. Damage 2. 60 but fantastic experience for me today. Might be my sweet spot..
    About tryst. I found girls on tryst that were also advertising on STG / Escort Alligator. One girl I'm cool with her donation is 120 for ss as I found her on Escort Alligator but on Tryst she's asking 250-300 for the same time. She also has old pictures of herself online were in real life she gained a lot of weight.

    Also on Tryst be careful of transsexuals posting in the female section. Even when you do a search for female only on Tryst a few profiles are still transsexuals. Last time I was on Tryst the profile looked like a young 20 ish white female but turns out after reading the ad the person was trans. Looked exactly like a female. Exactly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape