Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 59491
-
09-16-22 11:29 #50026Regular Member

Posts: 3Cat fish from hell!
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/eaef149...0-73205907b4b5
This lady is mentally off. Don't even waste your time. She is not the person in the ad, but a 50 ish looking woman that looks to have a several handicap. It's is worrisome that the pics are soooo far off from what's behind that door. Scary as hell.
-
09-16-22 11:29 #50025Senior Member

Posts: 65Toftt
And please report back.
Originally Posted by Blue1212
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 10:33 #50024Senior Member

Posts: 137D's Health Hall Mimi
Called in to Ds to make an appointment with Mimi. She said to come in at a certain time and I did. She asked if 30 min was ok because she was busy. I agreed. It being my first time seeing her as a provider I wanted to be as agreeable as possible. She gives a decent medium / firm massage using lotion and plastic gloves. Grazed the boys a few times on the inner thigh massage. Had me bend my knee so she could massage my legs but worked her way up and went under my thigh to my lower abdomen and grazed junior. At this point there was no definitive yes or no on the HE, but I did look up and see the door to the room was left open. So I thought this may end with me TOFTT. On the flip she worked my neck and shoulders and then a really firm massage on my chest and abs. Then she closes the door and says "more massage?" I said "Yes. ".
At this point I can just sum up, $ (. 5/. 5) left happy.
-
09-16-22 09:26 #50023Senior Member

Posts: 343WaWa
I finally visited WaWa (more out of curiosity). There were only 2 girls working and I picked Sunny. They were both a little thicker in the middle than I like, now I wish I had gone with the other. Sunny gave a cursory massage, not great, not terrible. I told her I only had 30 minutes and I wanted everything. She promised a great time. She stripped and laid down for mish. After a bit I tried to change positions, but no go. She had some really nice manmades and I asked to bust on them. Again no. The whole time she's saying "f* me, f* me, f* me" and pinching my nipples so hard it was beginning to hurt. Absolutely worst lay ever. Most spa visits are about a 6-10, she was a -2. I was going to do 140, but she promised "great time". Now I wish I'd only given 100.60/160.
-
09-16-22 07:09 #50022Regular Member

Posts: 3https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/e6ebeae...7-322c646a7394
Good morning fellas, newbie here. Has any one seen this mystery woman? If so can you please share an update. Thinking about paying her a visit. Thanks.
-
09-15-22 22:27 #50021Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Interesting. I usually hit the Buckhead / Buford hwy corridor; mainly because it is far from where I live, but I'm seeing some good reviews and hearing good things about the some places in the Marietta area. May have to check it out.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 18:29 #50020Senior Member

Posts: 146I've seen her a few times since she's back.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
Great massage.
A little older.
Not much english.
Nice body.
The rest is random based on mood.
-
09-15-22 12:28 #50019Senior Member

Posts: 65Is this the one on Liddell Ln?
Originally Posted by EagleMonger87
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 01:35 #50018Senior Member

Posts: 65
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Thanks! Now it all makes sense. And I need to make another trip to the see the other ZR.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 23:08 #50017Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea there are two ZRs. Why I have no earthly idea. The ZR on Cobb Parkway is where the "Mary girls" used to work. One now is Zoey at PZ on South Cobb.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 22:26 #50016Senior Member

Posts: 104Soothing hands
Strictly legit. An awesome massage. They've added a Vichy shower (so things might be changing.
Originally Posted by SoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 21:24 #50015Senior Member

Posts: 217The ZR on Cobb Pkwy
He is referring to the ZR on Cobb Pkway. End of Runway overlooking Dobbins Air Reserve. I mean it is DIRECTLY across from Mazda Dealership. The ZR you refer to is the one on Concord Rd at South Cobb Dr.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 21:23 #50014Senior Member

Posts: 71ZR Massage
Jim Ellis Mazda is virtually right across the street.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 20:40 #50013Senior Member

Posts: 73Lkatl.net Hotter girls, same price, safer. No brainer.
Originally Posted by WhyNotiGuess
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 16:38 #50012Senior Member

Posts: 65Went to ZR yesterday. Didn't like the girl I drew. Lucky you. As for me, I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
Just curious how you got to ZR from Mazda? It's 4 miles away. Did they give you a loaner car or did you Uber? Don't tell us you walked LOL.











Reply With Quote




