Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23093

    Caribbean Scar

    Fun time w Caribbean Scar.

    Brown skinned Thick Dominican w huge ass.

    Started off with a massage, didn't really care for the massage until she grabs jr from under and starts playing w it.

    She grabs some hot towels to clean up and that's where the real fun begins. CBJ that almost made me bust right there (I tend to not react well to CBJ but it worked w Scar" really good technique, I couldn't hold too long so I bend her over and start stroking from behind. The view from behind is amazing. I finish up and clean up. Sweet girl and can hold a conversation. Def recommend.

  2. #23092

    Great post.

    I want to see her after reading your post. Her rates are a little high for her time just for BBBJ. Is she flexible with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewWave  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, it's been a long time since I've participated in the hobby. I've been lurking on the forums, but been nervous to get back into it. Well, I decided to see a long time friend and provider, Shyla. I've been seeing Shyla on and off for over a decade now. She is a BBW provider with a sweet and bubbly personality and really has a calming presence unlike some other providers I've seen. The other reason I've been seeing Shyla for so many years is because her mouth is pure magic. I haven't seen nearly as many providers as some of you, so my experience is limited, but in that limited experience Shyla gives the best BBBJ. She really takes her time and listens to direction. I was there for a half hour and she would take me to the edge and then stop me from busting so that we would use the entire time together. When I finally busted, I was having shuddering with so much pleasure that I got a cramp in my side. She caught my load and went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. She always returns with a washcloth and hand towel and cleans me off which is a little extra care that I appreciate.

  3. #23091

    Shyla's Magic Mouth

    Hey gents, it's been a long time since I've participated in the hobby. I've been lurking on the forums, but been nervous to get back into it. Well, I decided to see a long time friend and provider, Shyla. I've been seeing Shyla on and off for over a decade now. She is a BBW provider with a sweet and bubbly personality and really has a calming presence unlike some other providers I've seen. The other reason I've been seeing Shyla for so many years is because her mouth is pure magic. I haven't seen nearly as many providers as some of you, so my experience is limited, but in that limited experience Shyla gives the best BBBJ. She really takes her time and listens to direction. I was there for a half hour and she would take me to the edge and then stop me from busting so that we would use the entire time together. When I finally busted, I was having shuddering with so much pleasure that I got a cramp in my side. She caught my load and went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. She always returns with a washcloth and hand towel and cleans me off which is a little extra care that I appreciate. She lives in Sanford, so the drive is really the only drawback to me, but she's worth the trip. If you like BBWs or are just looking to sample the best head doctors in the area, definitely put her on your list.

    https://shylaroberts.wixsite.com/orlescort/home

  4. #23090

    Rain link

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? Thanks!
    She like to be called first before you start texting. She is definitely worth it as her breasts are perfect. Great older provider that loves what she does and her kitty looks and is better kept than most in their 20's! Highly recommend.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/92635210

  5. #23089
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlone1  [View Original Post]
    Nice dream with Rain. Location in Longwood. $150 for hour visit. Friendly and tries to please. Good communication.
    Got a link? Thanks!

  6. #23088

    Goldenrod

    Met this gal sometime back. Real and good communication. Met her in her apartment but she sometimes has hotel as well. CBJ and nice doggy style for 30 minutes and then she offered water and we started again for round 2 . I was hoping for some spanking action but she wanted it soft and just let me spank her soft twice. And yes fake hair and small tits. Overall decent experience may not repeat as I prefer Latinas with nice assets.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2330952

  7. #23087
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report. As someone who appreciates a mature provider she looks delicious.
    I've seen her a couple of times recently as well and agree completely. Great time and going to repeat.

  8. #23086

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger89  [View Original Post]
    Recently was able to see Elena, from Tryst, great body, mature, full hour. Great comm. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenaortiz
    Thank you for the report. As someone who appreciates a mature provider she looks delicious.

  9. #23085
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Caribbean Taste

    I had a taste for some Caribbean tonight and made a visit with scar. I'd never tried her nuru before and she did not disappoint! Started with a face down massage on table, which was nice. Then moved to the floor for some slip and slide. Face down first as she slid her amazing body all over mine. On the flip was some brief sliding around before she popped on a cover for BJ, cg, Mish and reverse cg. Pulled off the cover and had her finish by hand / mouth. Showered, dressed and a nice hug and kiss goodbye. My craving was satisfied for 300 Mario coins. Will repeat.

  10. #23084
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    We went out for chicken wings last Monday night. We took these pics of her then. They are 100% accurate.
    That vein on her arm looks like it's about to pop. WHOA.

  11. #23083

    Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loverthug101  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her she seems pretty legit?!
    Jae is legit. Seen her many times. Head game is good. Pussy is great. Pleasant energy. And she aims to Please. As always YMMV. But I've never had a bad dream with her. Hope this helps.

  12. #23082

    Elena

    Recently was able to see Elena, from Tryst, great body, mature, full hour. Great comm. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenaortiz

  13. #23081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    No Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by YouDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Where are they listed. Couldn't find them anywhere.

    YD.
    Digits are only available to senior members with several good posts. I need to see posts in this forum on actual dates that you did, regardless if positive, negative or neutral.

    RP.

  14. #23080

    Jae

    Any info on her she seems pretty legit?!

  15. #23079
    Quote Originally Posted by KPalm2012  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. What finish did you opt for?
    Do some research on here and sounds like Mikebeanpole is Rachel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape