Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8228

    Sena at BG

    Japanese waif with pretty face, Bs, and a nice booty, some butterfly tattoos on her but they look nice.

    Handed over 400 for the hour. Wanted 200 for bbfscip but I passed after trying to talk her down. Handed her a condom BBBJ was good and got better in 69. Nice kitty tiny kitty on her. Went at it for a bit before she got off and put the wrapper on me.

    In CG she bounced with a moan on each bounce. In mish she was very flexible and was able to put her legs on my shoulders. In doggy she put her face down and ass up and got spanked for her troubles until I came.

    I like the waif type providers so would see again.

  2. #8227

    I did half

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I saw on the site 500/ hour. Damn. Is she worth that? I wonder how the ones there closer to 300 compare?
    500 is a lot so I did half hour option. I got the coffee card thing so it's like another $10 off at some point. I can stomach sub 300.

    She was a lot of fun for sure.

  3. #8226

    Seven star 37th st

    Yuka is back on her duty. If GFE and BBBJ are not your things, then she might be one of the best providers slipping on the cover with lots of energy.

  4. #8225

    Emma at DDY / CCP

    Anybody got a review on her? Looking to give her a go but haven't seen any reviews on her here or elsewhere yet. Unless I overlooked one by mistake.

  5. #8224

    Peach Spa

    I'm a total newb to the AMP scene. I was on a rare trip to Manhattan for work this week and paid a visit to Peach Spa in midtown, since it was only like a 2 minute walk from my hotel. Thanks for the intel from this board about it; everything was as advertised and I had a great time. If I had access to those places all the time, I think I'd go broke.

    I'm happy to give more detailed info and answer any questions via PM.

    Thanks!

  6. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sakura. She's a fun girl to fuck. Great energy with BBBJ and she can really ride CG on top with grinding. Sliding my cock in as she bucks and also squatting down hard on my cock. But the best is really mish where we kissed so much as we fucked and I enjoyed her warm tight pussy.

    Best view though had to be looking at her back in doggy as her tattoo on her back is large and makes me horny thinking I am fucking some yakuza gangster *****.

    She's got a pretty face and fantastic set of tits and ass. Her pictures are accurate but height is really around 5'3. Not 4'8.

    BBFS upgrade possible but too rich for my blood at $200/$300.
    I saw on the site 500/ hour. Damn. Is she worth that? I wonder how the ones there closer to 300 compare?

  7. #8222

    Sakura Asian tattooed Star

    Saw Sakura. She's a fun girl to fuck. Great energy with BBBJ and she can really ride CG on top with grinding. Sliding my cock in as she bucks and also squatting down hard on my cock. But the best is really mish where we kissed so much as we fucked and I enjoyed her warm tight pussy.

    Best view though had to be looking at her back in doggy as her tattoo on her back is large and makes me horny thinking I am fucking some yakuza gangster *****.

    She's got a pretty face and fantastic set of tits and ass. Her pictures are accurate but height is really around 5'3. Not 4'8.

    BBFS upgrade possible but too rich for my blood at $200/$300.

  8. #8221

    Info

    Old guy LOL this intrigues me. Any info? Thanks https://us-manhattan.bedpage.com/bod.../22544874.html.

  9. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback  [View Original Post]
    I'm rolling in for business next week and I would like to know what would be my best option in terms of distance from times square and looks / rates. TIA.
    Wall street desires would be closest. They have lots of Japanese girls mainly. Rates are like 340-400 hr all included.

    Dream dream you is in Diamond district. They have Chinese spinners, usually a Brazilian, and usually a Japanese girl, rates are like 320-400 all included.

  10. #8219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm coming down I95 from MA on my way much further south, and was looking for a place that would be a fun time and not a great hassle to get to from the highway. Some sort of shower preferred. Either table, or shower with. AMP or LMP preferred, FS.

    It seems like most of the real nice places are further south on Manhattan. Is it worth looking harder up around the GW bridge, or should I just shelve the idea?

    Thanks!
    Look at the AMP's in Edgewater NJ. Just off the G W Bridge. Hudson Spa is pretty good.

  11. #8218

    Need local information

    I'm rolling in for business next week and I would like to know what would be my best option in terms of distance from times square and looks / rates. TIA.

  12. #8217
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting your wonderful city next month and looking at visiting CCP. Hoping someone can provide some guidance around how to book with them? Do they need verification of some sort? Do they update a schedule of some sort so I know who to ask for?

    Lastly, your city decriminalized certain acts, is that correct? Granted I'm sure I'd still miss my work flight home. And my co-workers would likely find out. PMs are fine. Thanks all and looking forward to my visit!
    Call and CCP will ask you for a text and send an Id. They have a twitter account with daily updates on the pussy they are pushing.

  13. #8216

    Come come play

    I'm visiting your wonderful city next month and looking at visiting CCP. Hoping someone can provide some guidance around how to book with them? Do they need verification of some sort? Do they update a schedule of some sort so I know who to ask for?

    Lastly, your city decriminalized certain acts, is that correct? Granted I'm sure I'd still miss my work flight home. And my co-workers would likely find out. PMs are fine. Thanks all and looking forward to my visit!

  14. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by ACruz  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews and talk about Carla on this forum. Too much to list. Just search and you will find plenty of info.
    I searched the forum and there are no results. I believe you are mistaken, dude. So, I'll ask again, fellow mongers: Do you have Intel on Carla at Dream Dream You (DDY) or the sister site Come come Play? Thank you.

  15. #8214

    Recommendation for places close to I95 as it crosses Manhattan

    Hey all,

    I'm coming down I95 from MA on my way much further south, and was looking for a place that would be a fun time and not a great hassle to get to from the highway. Some sort of shower preferred. Either table, or shower with. AMP or LMP preferred, FS.

    It seems like most of the real nice places are further south on Manhattan. Is it worth looking harder up around the GW bridge, or should I just shelve the idea?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape