Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 1481 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24631

    Airport Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Plexi  [View Original Post]
    150/30 180/60 280 VIP.

    I could never tell what the VIP meant. I've paid for it but it was never different from the 150/30.
    VIP is usually bare back cip with those that provide it.

  2. #24630

    Pretty straight forward

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthBoundKink  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the airport Asians that advertise? Seen some reports but never any prices mentioned.
    150/30 180/60 280 VIP.

    I could never tell what the VIP meant. I've paid for it but it was never different from the 150/30.

  3. #24629
    Any one seen this one seen her post for a while bur seems to good to be true.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...932/4692057639

  4. #24628
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozo39  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nashville bros,

    Coming into Nashville for the 1st time on business. I have been trying to follow reviews but just can't find what I am looking for.

    White or Hispanic Provider that offers PSE. My price limit is 1 k. Looking for something higher end with less miles.

    I came across - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/4238565148 but couldn't find any real reviews.

    Open to any suggestions or tips!

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    At that price point you should be browsing Eros.com.

    Virtually nothing on LC or STG could be accurately described as "low mileage".
    Totally agree with Eros, also look at tryst. Escort Babylon is pretty risky unless you find great reviews on here or other reliable sites. Good luck & have Fun in Music City!

  5. #24627

    You want Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozo39  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nashville bros,

    Coming into Nashville for the 1st time on business. I have been trying to follow reviews but just can't find what I am looking for.

    White or Hispanic Provider that offers PSE. My price limit is 1 k. Looking for something higher end with less miles.

    I came across - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/4238565148 but couldn't find any real reviews.

    Open to any suggestions or tips!

    Thanks!
    At that price point you should be browsing Eros.com.

    Virtually nothing on LC or STG could be accurately described as "low mileage".

  6. #24626

    Asian prices

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthBoundKink  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the airport Asians that advertise? Seen some reports but never any prices mentioned.
    $.4 hh $.8 h $$.8 VIP, double any of those for two girls.

  7. #24625

    Coming in from Chicago

    Hey Nashville bros,

    Coming into Nashville for the 1st time on business. I have been trying to follow reviews but just can't find what I am looking for.

    White or Hispanic Provider that offers PSE. My price limit is 1 k. Looking for something higher end with less miles.

    I came across - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/4238565148 but couldn't find any real reviews.

    Open to any suggestions or tips!

    Thanks!

  8. #24624

    Asia Smyrna

    TOFTT no fun here. Sketchy enough to appear so, oh well, the dry spell continues.

  9. #24623

    Airport Asians

    What's the damage for the airport Asians that advertise? Seen some reports but never any prices mentioned.

  10. #24622

    No go for me

    I was texting with the 1st girl this morning. She gave her address & everything sounded good until she shit me up with a 50% deposit for new clients.

    Next.

  11. #24621

    Pic Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by ShagMasterD  [View Original Post]
    PM me for details near the airport.

    Thanks.

    SD.
    This one is just a pic Hunter. My advice is to just stay away does not seem legit.

  12. #24620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #24619

  14. #24618

    Does anybody had tried

    Is any reviews of Eva Lynn from tryst escort and stripper?

  15. #24617

    Kylie is back!

    Hey guys,

    I know some of you remember Kylie, a gorgeous AA provider from a couple years ago. Well she's back and is taking clients again.

    I've seen her a couple times since she's been back and her BJ skills are still off the charts and she has a super wet taco to enjoy.

    Right now she doesn't have a twitter or website up. It she asked me to pass along her snapchat to contact her through.

    It's kfoxxx615.

    Check her out. She's needing some help currently as she just lost her brother and recently had a baby (Why she's been away for a bit).

    Anyway, give her try fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape