Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15281

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Pussy wasn't the freshest last time I smashed.
    Friend that I gave her number to went and hit it. He told me She smells like cat litter. Maybe it's just the stench in the room but he said it was overwhelming that he had a feeling that she hasn't been cleaning all too regularly.

  2. #15280
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    This is a recent pic but I haven't seen her in like 3 years, she was always so drunk but def fun.
    Saw her several times. Good fuck and outstanding bbj. Cute girl. Have not seen her in years.

  3. #15279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendation. I'll definitely report back if I am able to get some time with her.
    Kristen is a fun time, I saw her again this week. She does have a lot of rules but the trip to Greece is fun.

  4. #15278
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Try Kristen on E. M.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026

    I'm not sure how old this photo is, I do know she's had her nipples pierced. Also they're bolt-ons.
    Thank you for the recommendation. I'll definitely report back if I am able to get some time with her.

  5. #15277

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is absolutely she. If anyone has digits or a link? TIA.
    She's batshit crazy though. Sure, she's kinda down for a lot but to me personally, she's so nuts I won't go back. Plus, cat hair everywhere. She is enthusiastic thiugh.

  6. #15276

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    This is a recent pic but I haven't seen her in like 3 years, she was always so drunk but def fun.
    Yes, that is absolutely she. If anyone has digits or a link? TIA.

  7. #15275

    Photo morphing

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just my tablet but the head on Sabrina looks like it's from someone else. It's totally out of proportion. That's a lots of bagels for a short amount of time especially with a fake head. Be safe out there gentlemen.
    I second with your assumption being a computer expert. Stay safe guys!

    Cheerful6.

  8. #15274
    It's been a little while since I've seen her but she was usually fun. It helps to be aggressive with her. She's got a couple new videos up to to get a better idea of what she looks like now.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/gokristen

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Try Kristen on E. M.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026

    I'm not sure how old this photo is, I do know she's had her nipples pierced. Also they're bolt-ons.

  9. #15273

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    She also loves it in the ass. But she also talks to herself. Plenty of good and bad to go around.

    Dobson.
    I've never seen her but have spoken to her several times, plans always fall through. Never got the impression she was nuts just very talkative so that surprising. I'll have to go see her one of these days though.

    As for the initial question regarding Russian / tit fuck see me earlier post about Brianna, she's probably close to 60 but has great tits and gives great top.

  10. #15272
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Sabrina-not photoshopped

    I mean you can say the photos look photoshopped, but I promise you that's exactly how she looks in person. Ass is perfect, she definitely doesn't skip squats. I've seen her 3 times. MSOG. Worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgam  [View Original Post]
    Right on the money! Fake all over.

  11. #15271
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just my tablet but the head on Sabrina looks like it's from someone else. It's totally out of proportion. That's a lots of bagels for a short amount of time especially with a fake head. Be safe out there gentlemen.
    Yeah idk. I didn't think the pics were fake based on meeting her. In any event, she's definitely hot in my book.

  12. #15270

    My first!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    She also loves it in the ass. But she also talks to herself. Plenty of good and bad to go around.

    Dobson.
    That was like a flash back seeing Kristen's profile. Kristen was my first monger experience. She provided a great first experience and she takes pride in her work. A little talkative, for sure. My experience with her was about 3-4 years ago. Perhaps she's gotten a little more crazy. But I'm tempted to see her again now that I saw the profile.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026#erotic.

  13. #15269

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Try Kristen on E. M.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026

    I'm not sure how old this photo is, I do know she's had her nipples pierced. Also they're bolt-ons.
    She also loves it in the ass. But she also talks to herself. Plenty of good and bad to go around.

    Dobson.

  14. #15268

    Daniele

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a Brunette Danielle somewhat UTR from Balt. & Joppa, curious if still around somewhere?
    This is a recent pic but I haven't seen her in like 3 years, she was always so drunk but def fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DFB4EDF1-ACF7-4336-8F03-9DCE132B9FD9.jpg‎  

  15. #15267

    Danielle Balto Joppa

    Anyone remember a Brunette Danielle somewhat UTR from Balt. & Joppa, curious if still around somewhere?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape